Tariq Nasheed shitting on John Lewis, calls him "buck dancer" "civil rights nigga".

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lol. My screen name is DannyBLUEYES and I rarely shy away from racially charged threads when I feel I have something to contribute. I have always been upfront about who an what I am despite being called CAC so many times it might as well be my middle name. Trust me, I'm not the kind to get easily butthurt.

Also let's be real. Several white people have gone on BGOL pretending to be Black for the sole purpose of getting the board shut down, or in some extreme cases, set members up for crimes (remember Blood Axe?) Being up-front is necessary to separate myself from them.

Obsessed with whiteness? Okay, that's fair. However, it's hard to get over it when you look the part, have the privilege, but also know that you can't hide who you really are forever. This is still the same country that threw Homer Plessy in a cell for riding on the wrong train and I'm just as African as he was.
Part of my purpose of being on BGOL, listening to Tariq's podcasts etc. is to try and figure out what my African history means, or even if it means anything at all.

All I can say for certain is that while some Black people, including some BGOL posters, have hated on me for being "white" none have ever threatened or caused me harm over it. I can't say the same for the people that look like me.

Danny, you caring that you're white and positioning yourself as the white person on BGOL determines the level that people care that you're white. If you would just be a BGOL member and not always bring up the fact that you're white then others would not care as much. That's how it works. People can sense your unease, it's palpable.

Last edited:

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lol. My screen name is DannyBLUEYES and I rarely shy away from racially charged threads when I feel I have something to contribute. I have always been upfront about who an what I am despite being called CAC so many times it might as well be my middle name. Trust me, I'm not the kind to get easily butthurt.

Also let's be real. Several white people have gone on BGOL pretending to be Black for the sole purpose of getting the board shut down, or in some extreme cases, set members up for crimes (remember Blood Axe?) Being up-front is necessary to separate myself from them.

Obsessed with whiteness? Okay, that's fair. However, it's hard to get over it when you look the part, have the privilege, but also know that you can't hide who you really are forever. This is still the same country that threw Homer Plessy in a cell for riding on the wrong train and I'm just as African as he was.
Part of my purpose of being on BGOL, listening to Tariq's podcasts etc. is to try and figure out what my African history means, or even if it means anything at all.

All I can say for certain is that while some Black people, including some BGOL posters, have hated on me for being "white" none have ever threatened or caused me harm over it. I can't say the same for the people that look like me.

Thats the thing you have nothing to contribute. Instead of having a conversation with us go talk to your white brethren and contribute there. FYI I stopped reading your post after your 1st sentence. You have nothing I want to read.

Winslow Wong

Rising Star
BGOL Gold Member
Been following dude since the mack lessons days. He's trying to be the Alex Jones of black people now. I feel alot of his points, but I do not fuck with his ideas around politics, especially the "don't vote" shit he has been on.

Posted at time stamp where he shits on John Lewis

I know people will find it hard to believe but the GOP have operatives whose sole job is to spread money around to Black opinion makers who they want to suppress the vote by not coming out for the GOP but to tell Black people not to come out to vote, not to trust Black elected officials and to stay home.

Because this person started out talking about being a "Mack" he probably has no problem being a "Ho" and taking money to destroy Black people and elected officials.

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
I know people will find it hard to believe but the GOP have operatives whose sole job is to spread money around to Black opinion makers who they want to suppress the vote by not coming out for the GOP but to tell Black people not to come out to vote, not to trust Black elected officials and to stay home.

Because this person started out talking about being a "Mack" he probably has no problem being a "Ho" and taking money to destroy Black people and elected officials.

Well Tariq has called himself a conservative and I believe he told Jesse Lee Peterson that he would vote republican if he did vote.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
Danny, you caring that you're white and positioning yourself as the white person on BGOL determines the level that people care that you're white. If you would just be a BGOL member and not always bring up the fact that you're white then others would not care as much. That's how it works. People can sense your unease, it's palpable.

I wish that were the case, but it's been called out several times, even in race neutral threads. Perhaps it's because of the screen name, but I almost feel like not mentioning it would be a lie by omission. Especially in today's climate.

Thats the thing you have nothing to contribute. Instead of having a conversation with us go talk to your white brethren and contribute there. FYI I stopped reading your post after your 1st sentence. You have nothing I want to read.

I've talked to them so much that they're sick of it. Whatever your opinion of me is their's is far worse.

kogalee muhammad

BANNED
Registered
I wouldn’t call an elder who was there for the fight that.

Smh
I would. I was standing there right beside Master Fard Muhammad and the Honorable Elijah Muhammad back in 1930 long before the civil rights movement started. And I can honestly say that John Lewis Siffer is a coon and so was the rest of his family. :smh:

kogalee muhammad

BANNED
Registered
This type of bullshit speaks to the lazy fucks of the world.

Nigga has done literally NOTHING to better black people but shits on everyone that has tried

But he made and gave us the hidden coloreds series and brought us the crispy puppet! He even now has the mink schlide album so he is the greatest ass set to black soshiety ! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I would. I was standing there right beside Master Fard Muhammad and the Honorable Elijah Muhammad back in 1930 long before the civil rights movement started. And I can honestly say that John Lewis Siffer is a coon and so was the rest of his family. :smh:

Yeah.
Well let's be REAL here,
Respectfully...

The NOI sat back and did NOTHING while all those Brothers and Sisters were getting boots on their necks, lynched, etc.
And one of the majors reasons why was that Eliah Muhammad didn't want to attract any attention to the NOI and his "personal" activities from the FBI and other government agencies. Which was totally stupid. Because that's what ended up happening anyway. And that stance had quite a few NOI members seething. Even Malcolm later on, regretted not doing a DAMN THING in not helping our People in the South. He's stated that on a few occasions.

Hell.
My late GrandFather knew a few members from the Harlem branch who ended up leaving over that shit.
They just weren't having it.

I grew up knowing of Minister Muhammad's works.
The Grandfather had "MUHAMMAD SPEAKS" papers and various books all over his apartment.
As I got older, went to various lectures and events in Harlem on my own.
But I learned and knew better too.

I'd like to say "SO, WHO'S THE REAL COON HERE?" in regards to Lewis and Minister Muhammad.
But I RESPECT the various actions of both BLACK Men not to even say some stupid shit like that.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Such as what?
Help me out

Just about any post with "Tariq" in the thread title. Easy to find.

He don't do a cot damn thing but trick y'all into thinking he's doing things.

It's all part of the "Obama/Lewis/Whoever didn't do anything for Black people but send donations to www dot..... so I can uplift the fam" hustle lol

Not knocking his hustle or social media hustling in general, but anyone not seeing he's a hustler first and foremost is a fool. If it can't be monetized, "Flex" don't fuck with it lol

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I wish that were the case, but it's been called out several times, even in race neutral threads. Perhaps it's because of the screen name, but I almost feel like not mentioning it would be a lie by omission. Especially in today's climate.

You saying that you're white is a broken record, though. What else do you bring to the table other than your whiteness? You have defined yourself as "just the white guy," & that's my point. Be a member of BGOL beyond this arbitrary racial title, be human.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
You saying that you're white is a broken record, though. What else do you bring to the table other than your whiteness? You have defined yourself as "just the white guy," & that's my point. Be a member of BGOL beyond this arbitrary racial title, be human.

Let's test it then. For the next two weeks I will post the same way that I usually do without mentioning being white and see what happens.

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
Okay, if that's the case so be it, at least you'd stand for something....

I'm convinced this is a class and a social issue, this is why it's so hard talking politics, alot of you niggas are bougie niggas anyways...

I'm gonna let it alone, I respect Tariq more than John Lewis and I stand by that....

End of story...
choosing to be stupid aint shit to be proud of.

all that marching and getting fucked up by the police that Lewis endured caused white folks to vote for the civil rights act.

that absolutely made life better for Black folks in the US.

the Black Panthers invented headstart, provided free school lunch, socialized medicine and even ambulance services for Black communities.

this is what REAL TANGIBLE help looks like.

Tariq Nasheed aint did SHIT. he hasnt partnered with any school, hasnt partnered with any community outreach center, aint created nan 401c3 to provide anything to under privileged people...but he telling people NOT to vote.

nasheed is the worst kind of traitor.

hes the kind that charges naive motherfuckers ticket fees right before he kicks em off a cliff.

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor

all that marching and getting fucked up by the police that Lewis endured caused white folks to vote for the civil rights act.

the Black Panthers invented headstart, provided free school lunch, socialized medicine and even ambulance services for Black communities.

Tariq Nasheed aint did SHIT. he hasnt partnered with any school, hasnt partnered with any community outreach center, aint created nan 401c3 to provide anything to under privileged people...but he telling people NOT to vote.

hes the kind that charges naive motherfuckers ticket fees right before he kicks em off a cliff.
Real talk.

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It just dawned on me who Tariq is....Why his wife got the name Peanut....Sister=Peanut
Jeffrey-Wright-Boardwalk-Empire-S4.jpg

Wait let me fix this....This is more accurate. Dr. Boyce Watkins is Dr Narcise and Chalky White is Tariq

diC29V6.png

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How do you know the white folk part? Besides he's always looking to hire black tech heads and film industry blacks ,but hardly any ever step forward
If they ain't stepping forward, probably means he's ain't trying pay. He's probably pulling that brothas should help brothas bullshit that he can't do with white folks.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Let's test it then. For the next two weeks I will post the same way that I usually do without mentioning being white and see what happens.
Let's see, just be a contributing member. If something makes a comment about your whiteness, don't say anything back to them, because they know "whiteness" is a trigger point for you. More than likely, they are trolling you.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
Let's see, just be a contributing member. If something makes a comment about your whiteness, don't say anything back to them, because they know "whiteness" is a trigger point for you. More than likely, they are trolling you.

Okay. That's a good ground rules. Let's do it

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
btw...fuck Tariq Nasheed.

FUck all this semtinital bullshit bro, we been going through this for years, we still have to fight to get a cop locked up.

You dudes on symbolize this black shyt, I don't care about none of this symbolic stuff... it never helps us, it's always some emotional tangent when it comes to blacks.

What laws are Andrew or Stacy going to implement to change the life of black people? Let'e be honest, you not talking away white peoples guns, you not getting rid of these unions that fund the police department.

Prison investing won't stop and black males won't be targeted, miss me when these feelings and concerns.. they gonna get in office and cater to gays, Jews, Asians and Hispanics and leave us with nothing once again.

Thought you dudes learned for obama but apparently not.

I'm done dude, see you in 4 years when we repeat this same thread. After 4 years of seeing cacs get off for killing us and having discussions, more and more people will realize it's all a game.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
So BGOL doesn't like Tariq now?

I remember he used to have some loyal followers who used to hit you wit the "Tariq said.." all the time as if he was some sort of profit

Add it to the BGOL dictionary, right after "petafile"!m

"Now Y'all be sure and get your Mink Slide tickets. Did I mention the Hidden Colors series of DVDs and 1804? Y'all go to hiddencolors.com and 1804.com to get your copies of my DVDs. Oh yeah, my Joseph Malema shirts are available so go on over to tariqelite.com and cop one, not one portion of the proceeds will go to support my South African Brother for selling his likeness.
By the way, I'm looking for a [insert position that I don't want to pay a muhfucka much for here] for the next Mink Slide video. Oh shit, it's an Alt-Right Troll in here, Y'all hit the Melanoid Ministries up and I'll bless you, hit me on Patreon, and hit that Super Chat while you're at it. I gotta go to Fuji to write a song. The suspected White Supremacists don't want Y'all to support me and Mama Peanut and the kids. Does my face look ashy?
Hold on Y'all, let me get my Carmex, hold on, hold on. Damn, has my daughter been in my wallet?
By the way, you can get the Hidden Colors series at hiddencolors.com and get your copy of 1804.
Oh hey, Peanut. You got my Vegan Crunch wrap? I'm going Vegan for a meal family. Aww shit, you got Suzy Qs too! Oh, my gout!

He's gained prominence off of our sheeple. Knock it off.:hmm:

:lol:

Are his current views today any different than his views were 50 years ago? The words might be different, his position in life is certainly different than it was 50 years ago. As far as his heart there is no change.

John Lewis is 78 years old. Do you think your views will ever match his views? I'm 67 and your views don't even match mine and they're not supposed to. As people age they look at life differently, they handle adversity differently that's called maturity. So what exactly are you challenging? His experiences in life vs. what?

:eek2:

But he wasn't challenging Lewis. Challenging him respectfully, tactfully and specifically is fine.

This half a faggot called him a Buck dancing coon.

There is no excuse for that.

Especially when Nasheed is an eyebrow arching lip glossing stage dancing Morris Day and the Time cover band leading ex gangsta rappin Russian bot trolling fake ass pimp.

:lol:

This dude is using Yvette Carnell’s term now......lmbao. I thought he hated her.

He co-opts the thoughts and terms of true thinkers and activists so he can sell Black Nationalism for profit.

Still glorifying that street shit though!

kogalee muhammad

BANNED
Registered
You cats are talking about

:rolleyes:

But The Honorable Flex gave us the hidden coloreds series, some mackin books, the crispy puppet, a weekly schow, a mink schlide album, a gold diggin manual, the umar walrus and other boowalshit! :hmm:

:rolleyes: doesn't that count for something

kogalee muhammad

BANNED
Registered
Him showing the inside of his house is reminiscent of how bad he has hustled you niggas out of money! :lol: :money:

He peddles sellin solutions to the system of white supremacy.

The reality is, if white supremacy ended globally today, he'd be broke tomorrow.