XXXTENTACION shot in Miami... No pulse

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yep, South Florida has those real "getchya goons" and you have to move a certain way or have the respect where they know not to touch you.

This little clown was not a gangsta but he acted like he was and got his ass handed to him multiple times by real G's for talking shit....I hope he pulls through this one and falls back.
I never seen him or read about him acting like a gangster. Most of his issues were legal with women. But dam I didn't see no blood or bullets or nothing. That had to been some very close range shit:smh::smh:

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
If I was 69 my next album would be a gospel album. Fuck man. Rip. Lived in socal and soflo and I've never felt less safe than in shitty ass south florida . Rip .
All of S. Florida is a shit bag. West Palm beach, Miami, Perine, Richmond Heights, Ft. Lauderdale, Boynton, Lake Worth etc all them little cities got hoods of clown ass niggas with gold teeth and side show bob Dreds ready to rob a nigga.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
I never seen him or read about him acting like a gangster. Most of his issues were legal with women. But dam I didn't see no blood or bullets or nothing. That had to been some very close range shit:smh::smh:

They must have hit him in the chest or some shit.

Some reports have him being stabbed as well which is surprising since there's no blood like you said.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
All of S. Florida is a shit bag. West Palm beach, Miami, Perine, Richmond Heights, Ft. Lauderdale, Boynton, Lake Worth etc all them little cities got hoods of clown ass niggas with gold teeth and side show bob Dreds ready to rob a nigga.

As much as we clown Florida we can't front like there aren't plenty of areas just as fucked up with the same ignorant individuals all over the country.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shot by a petty thief over a bag and a few dollars :(

if you ask me thats what it was meant to look like...

a stabbing and shooting over some petty shit... more to that if you ask me..

he was a wild one tho.... and gave one of the most candid and wildest interviews ever..

he really spoke it how he saw it....

RIP...

KoffeeHobson

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I always wanted money and fame, but it ain't safe being famous with social media. Too many hungry folks out there that will rob you over some dumb shit. Dying at 20? I hate this shit with people recording and not helping. I tell my kids all the time, I am scared with the generation of kids coming up. No compassion for a fellow human being. Just hit record and watch a person get killed or die.
If any of these rappers is smart, they hiring top notch security at all times.

Autobot8655

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
if you ask me thats what it was meant to look like...

a stabbing and shooting over some petty shit... more to that if you ask me..

he was a wild one tho.... and gave one of the most candid and wildest interviews ever..

he really spoke it how he saw it....

RIP...

got a link to that video?

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Dude had that video where he lynched a little white boy....

But he did beat his pregnant girl.

R.I.P.....but he more than likely brought this on himself.

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

Real Niggas Get Real Pussy
BGOL Investor
He stayed talking about whopping someone's ass (other rappers)...That's why Migos fucked him up.He also stayed dissing old school rappers.

KINGSAPIO

Torah All Day!
BGOL Investor
Sad how our own are killed, the other real issue at hand is that city/state enforcement are NOT too worried about catching the subject *immediately*.White ppl get killed they're on the fly, cops get killed, they're on the fly. black ppl get killed they're taking notes like this is the got damn I.D. channel

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn

9bf38782eb242fabeb906ad4f34d2191.png