XXXTENTACION shot in Miami... No pulse

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
He looks like he over dosed how he get back in the car like that? He od’d if anything on lean

Owes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Unfortunately this type of situation has happened numerous times in south Florida over the last few decades.
Always got to keep a look out for the Jack Boys

Kats gonna learn about stunting in S. FL and picking up random women you WILL put yourself at risk for being set-up. Replay the intro to Trina's first album if you need a play by play of how this could go.

ugk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Uhhhhhh scene says he was shot in Pompano Beach, not Miami. That's a random spot to get shot up at

dade305

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kats gonna learn about stunting in S. FL and picking up random women you WILL put yourself at risk for being set-up. Replay the intro to Trina's first album if you need a play by play of how this could go.
It's funny cause out of towners don't know how deadly and grimey south Florida is.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Uhhhhhh scene says he was shot in Pompano Beach, not Miami. That's a random spot to get shot up at

No such thing.

You can get touched any and everywhere these days particularly if you're advertising and drawing attention to yourself.

There are wolves everywhere now especially with people flashing money, cars, jewels, etc. on social media.

In fact I wouldn't be surprised if it came out that this young brother was on Twitter or Instagram advertising his location prior to being shot.

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
Has anyone looked at the comments on TMZ? :thefinger:
I don't care what dude did or didn't do.... This is DEATH!!!
The people of this world man... FOH!!
I happened to see an article on Kotaku before I looked into it. Said accused abuser and rapper. Like really. Couldn't just put rapper first.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Who? :dunno: And if he beat his pregnant girlfriend ain't no fucks givin about his life. I think the Phillies play the Cardinals tonight.

EmLhDb.jpg

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Usually when a dude is slumped and leaned to the side like that, he is no longer present.... R.I.P Xxx! Before commenting negatively regarding his style he was 20 years of age. Remember when you were 20? All the insecurity you faced? Well, this young man went thru that awkward stage in the eyes of millions! Salute this cat yo!

When I was twenty...I bought this Ducati edition Fila jacket, red Fila sweatpants, and white air force ones with red checks, topped it off with the akademiks red and white hat...yeah I'm not going to knock this dude's clothing.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Has anyone looked at the comments on TMZ? :thefinger:
I don't care what dude did or didn't do.... This is DEATH!!!
The people of this world man... FOH!!

I go out of my way to never read comments under articles or anywhere else.

No matter the topic if we're somehow being discussed or mentioned that shit always goes left and if I end up reading the comments I'll fuck my whole day up.