NEW Crazy Anime ONE PUNCH MAN(all seasons)

I don't fuck with subbed anime. Kiss Anime has the first two episodes dubbed. I'm gonna watch them later.
 
peace

For those interested, One Punch Man will start airing the Dub version on Adultswim starting July 16
Yes sir!
Caught em on Toonami {AdultSwim is more on Sun while Toonami is on Sat's} with reservations @ 1st but the 1st two had me :roflmao2: @ certain points.

Will watch until I can't anymore
 
peace


Yes sir!
Caught em on Toonami {AdultSwim is more on Sun while Toonami is on Sat's} with reservations @ 1st but the 1st two had me :roflmao2: @ certain points.

Will watch until I can't anymore
Adult swim got rid of onepiece, fuck em
 
So I was watching a clip of Fist of the North Star on youtube(definitely going to check it out) and then happened upon a video about Saitama that goes through the entire history of one punch man...






This clip below is hilarious...especially the comments...lol


 
Back
Top