Here is Ture's book

I would die 4 U,

41yJpXW2LVL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

for those that interested, since we are sharing

http://uploaded.net/file/1ujsv1lp/1476705496.epub

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Man it's sad to see all his bullshit ass family try and get his money. vultures, probably never spoke to the man when he was alive. Sorry fuckers

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You know a person is special when everyone recalls their interactions with that person as an event :)

BUMBAY DA DOGG

Rising Star
Registered
I'm still fucked up behind this. Still.

Peace Un,

BROTHER, I hear you. Initially, I was just in shock and could not believe it. It took a few days for it to really become real.

Just keep pushing BROTHER in your daily business and personal life. It will all become clear.

I just hope his legacy is treated with the dignity, respect and care it deserves.

Especially, the music, memorabilia, family and PAISLEY PARK STUDIOS.

dawilleyone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I feel you. I've been watching vids, listening to the testimony of fans, friends and peers and I realize get gave us so much joy in his time.

I think we can also honor his life with taking in the lessons he was trying to teach people throughout the majority of his careere

#1 Own your shit!
#2 Do your own thing
#3 Whatever you do, make it funky!

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
As a fan of Prince music its hard for me to admit but the truth to the matter both Prince and Michael died at the right time and the right way... Lets face it you wouldn't want to see them old, with a stroke, in a wheel chair, not able to remember or talk well, nor would you want them dying while they were too young and in their prime..
Plus it seems that neither suffered and at least they still where who they were at the time of deaths..
With Prince at least we got to see him age well, mellowing out and becoming wiser, and still be able to help so many people while providing us with so much music...
If you cant get it now, trust me years from now you will, and in the scheme of things I think this is what both would have preferred...:cool:

raze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Strange song choice to start it off. The only thing stranger would have been "I Feel For You"

I haven't watched BET in years but I might have to check this out. Their tribute can't be more bland.

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
He lost me when he said "Shade".

I got mad respect for Questo...but he knows this is going to fall on deaf ears and will probably cause more harm then good.

Unless he about to record with Madge...he needed to just let this go.

You can't tell Prince fans HOW to feel or react they aint setting fire to cars or marching in the streets so Madonna cant take no twitter heat?

She except?

People BEEN criticizing every single tribute...Madonna aint special.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I got mad respect for Questo...but he knows this is going to fall on deaf ears and will probably cause more harm then good.

You can't tell Prince fans HOW to feel or react they aint setting fire to cars or marching in the streets so Madonna cant take no twitter heat?

She except?

Agreed

Ill Paragraph

Lord of the Perfect Black
BGOL Investor
Peace,

She except?

Madonna IS special, in that she represents the antithesis of what Prince stood for: musicianship, once-in-a-lifetime talent, gifted singing, incredible songwriting, artistic vision, etc. Fuck what Questlove is saying. From the standpoint of music, that bitch isn't fit to share the same planet with Prince. People are pissed because her "tribute" has been, up to this point, one of the most high profile, and she's the last person on Earth many of us would choose to carry that torch.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Peace,

Madonna IS special, in that she represents the antithesis of what Prince stood for: musicianship, once-in-a-lifetime talent, gifted singing, incredible songwriting, artistic vision, etc. Fuck what Questlove is saying. From the standpoint of music, that bitch isn't fit to share the same planet with Prince. People are pissed because her "tribute" has been, up to this point, one of the most high profile, and she's the last person on Earth many of us would choose to carry that torch.

well said.

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
man I love Quest....but if he was NOT on daily TV, no way he would be caping for that TERRIBLE presentation of Princes Song... Gert money man, but fuck stay true to being a critic for bullshit associated with one of your friends.

Madonna had no business performing Prince songs..she NEVER had chops like that, even when she was young.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
man I love Quest....but if he was NOT on daily TV, no way he would be caping for that TERRIBLE presentation of Princes Song... Gert money man, but fuck stay true to being a critic for bullshit associated with one of your friends.

Madonna had no business performing Prince songs..she NEVER had chops like that, even when she was young.
Funny somebody made a post where they claimed Prince could not sing, but one thing I know for certain, his songs are not easy to sing and many so called singers including Madonna sound real bad trying to cover his material..