Can we keep it real and have all the white people step in here for a second?

Prolly the same thing they think about this dude...

Does that make him less black?

vin-diesel-picture-1.jpg
I always knew this dude was black.
 
Let yourselves be known. There is no reason to parade around a black board trying to fit in. Just be yourselves and stop hiding. Who will be the first to admit that they are white..let me be the first Im half white and polish-russian.


stfu i've been here since 98... and im not leaving motherfuckaz

lol

lucabrasi the motherfucker that sleeps with the fishes:lol:
 
You wouldn't do shit with your no rhythmic having ass cracka...and let me catch you saying nigga on this board bitch and I will snatch your mayonnaise sandwich!


What it do? Im in the heart of Oakland.Come see me.

I don't know why yall mfers hatin on me.You get pissed when Tiger denied his blackness and called himself Cablasian and now you want to hate on me for claiming my Italian ancestry.As I said, I grew up in the hood.All my homies are black.I shoot dice,bump Gucci,smoke blunts and ONLY stick my dick in Primo black hoodrat pussy.I grew up in one of the worst hoods in the nation so I understand the struggle.Cracka cops always trying to hassle me.But I aint neva snitched on none of my black homies.I'll die for my Respect so if you wanna shoot a fade,come to Oakland and call me a "craka" to my face.I'll beat you down like Rodney King.
 
What it do? Im in the heart of Oakland.Come see me.

I don't know why yall mfers hatin on me.You get pissed when Tiger denied his blackness and called himself Cablasian and now you want to hate on me for claiming my Italian ancestry.As I said, I grew up in the hood.All my homies are black.I shoot dice,bump Gucci,smoke blunts and ONLY stick my dick in Primo black hoodrat pussy.I grew up in one of the worst hoods in the nation so I understand the struggle.Cracka cops always trying to hassle me.But I aint neva snitched on none of my black homies.I'll die for my Respect so if you wanna shoot a fade,come to Oakland and call me a "craka" to my face.I'll beat you down like Rodney King.
aiight nigga damn...
 
What it do? Im in the heart of Oakland.Come see me.

I don't know why yall mfers hatin on me.You get pissed when Tiger denied his blackness and called himself Cablasian and now you want to hate on me for claiming my Italian ancestry.As I said, I grew up in the hood.All my homies are black.I shoot dice,bump Gucci,smoke blunts and ONLY stick my dick in Primo black hoodrat pussy.I grew up in one of the worst hoods in the nation so I understand the struggle.Cracka cops always trying to hassle me.But I aint neva snitched on none of my black homies.I'll die for my Respect so if you wanna shoot a fade,come to Oakland and call me a "craka" to my face.I'll beat you down like Rodney King.

my nigga :lol:













































wit yo bubba sparks lookin ass :hmm:

220px-BubbaSparxxxSign.jpg


:roflmao:
 
Ha ha....I got your Facebook friends request and added you cuzzo.Your wife seems lovely.He titties do look as big as you said. LOL.

Image07152011103309.jpg

SDC10896.jpg

Image07122011125803.jpg



I have to work on the 13th,but will try to make the BBQ.
oh shit :lol: "it was all a dream!"

yeah them some black man snaps right there...
 
Im half white(Irish) and half Italian(Sicilian).I grew up in the hood so I identify with the black struggle though.I can dribble a basketball,slam some bones,play the dozens,and chase hoodrat pussy better than most yall niggas...oops bruthas.
Wow...how can ya'll read this post and not see that this dude is being sarcastic?
 
Back
Top