Let yourselves be known. There is no reason to parade around a black board trying to fit in. Just be yourselves and stop hiding. Who will be the first to admit that they are white..let me be the first Im half white and polish-russian.
Wouldn't that make you ALL white?Let yourselves be known. There is no reason to parade around a black board trying to fit in. Just be yourselves and stop hiding. Who will be the first to admit that they are white..let me be the first Im half white and polish-russian.
Let yourselves be known. There is no reason to parade around a black board trying to fit in. Just be yourselves and stop hiding. Who will be the first to admit that they are white..let me be the first Im half white and polish-russian.
hell nawso you're all white?
that was bait for these scary ass crackas parading as brothas.I dont see why not...they make themselves known with these sensitive ass post about race relations hereyou know good and damn well ain't nobody but therealjohndoe gon rep.
i'm lightskinded .
![]()

damn danny blue eyes, that's a blast from the past. 4got about dude.therealjondoe & Dannyblueyes are da only ones on da board that admitted to bein' white. They cool though.![]()
op stop holding us down
its bout time i come clean............



I kinda figured you were white by how corny you are..its all good fam you are a cool kat!its bout time i come clean............
Im half white(Irish) and half Italian(Sicilian).I grew up in the hood so I identify with the black struggle though.I can dribble a basketball,slam some bones,play the dozens,and chase hoodrat pussy better than most yall niggas...oops bruthas.
Naw real talk man Im half norwiegen and half french but I can drink a forty and still have swag...I dress in the latest fubu with du-rag to match and I can speak broken english better then a nig...ah brotha...I dont understand why you guys are so racist...I mean we have a black president!This shit is funny.

hummm Half white + Half white = WHITE...Fully! with maybe a permanent tan but that's about it.
I am american indian, black and polish Irish...shut the fuck up nigga!
You are that white boy that says he has black in him just to be down:lol
next
Let yourselves be known. There is no reason to parade around a black board trying to fit in. Just be yourselves and stop hiding. Who will be the first to admit that they are white..let me be the first Im half white and polish-russian.
Nah man...im half Italian.Us Italians have African blood in us.My grandfather has kinky hair and broad "Black" features.Im not saying im half black, but half white/half Italian.
Its the internet so you can be whatever you claim to be: racially, sexually, age, weight, and religion. Just roll with good posts and enjoy the company of BGOL folks.![]()
when people who don't know you see you, what do they think you are?Nah man...im half Italian.Us Italians have African blood in us.My grandfather has kinky hair and broad "Black" features.Im not saying im half black, but half white/half Italian.
when people who don't know you see you, what do they think you are?
Im a black man fam.So what exactly are you again? It really don't matter what you are at this point since that won't be conclusive...