Webbootie God is white..
I always knew this dude was black.Prolly the same thing they think about this dude...
Does that make him less black?
![]()
And nigga you are white...you a cool dude though craka.Prolly the same thing they think about this dude...
Does that make him less black?
![]()
Let yourselves be known. There is no reason to parade around a black board trying to fit in. Just be yourselves and stop hiding. Who will be the first to admit that they are white..let me be the first Im half white and polish-russian.

Im a black man fam.
Of course you are not cracka you love these thick black sisters that you cant get unless they are ugly ass fuckstfu i've been here since 98... and im not leaving motherfuckaz
lol
lucabrasi the motherfucker that sleeps with the fishes![]()

Prolly the same thing they think about this dude...
Does that make him less black?
And nigga you are white...you a cool dude though craka.

Of course you are not cracka you love these thick black sisters that you cant get unless they are ugly ass fuck![]()


toucheOf course you are not cracka you love these thick black sisters that you cant get unless they are ugly ass fuck![]()


touchesee now that's a tough one right there because if vin diesel called me nigga i think i'd hit his short ass in the mouth lolProlly the same thing they think about this dude...
Does that make him less black?
![]()
And nigga you are white...you a cool dude though craka.






Bitch shut the fuck up unless you know Vin personally.HE doesn't even know what he is.
lol and i'll leave fat CACS that I won't date to youtouche

this is the perfect thread for yo flodgin ass to come clean, whassup?Vin Diesal is black? lmaooo I always thought he was Italian.
You wouldn't do shit with your no rhythmic having ass cracka...and let me catch you saying nigga on this board bitch and I will snatch your mayonnaise sandwich!I'll beat yo ass callin me a craka....![]()
Vin Diesal is black? lmaooo I always thought he was Italian.

No touche pink toe cause it aint true. I dont like fat dogg smelling white bitches like all those lame ass felon dudes that be fucking your sisters.lol and i'll leave fat CACS that I won't date to youtouche
see man...Tell these niggas....![]()
Prolly the same thing they think about this dude...
Does that make him less black?
![]()
damn b you can't just call em in here like it's cool then jump all over emNo touche pink toe cause it aint true. I dont like fat dogg smelling white bitches like all those lame ass felon dudes that be fucking your sisters.

Its not hard to figure out who is white or other because some of their posts and avatars give them away.
Theres some shit that a black person would never post.

damn b you can't just call em in here like it's cool then jump all over em![]()

a black man would never have spiderman for his sig![]()

I don't think Vin Diesel is black. Check out his TWIN brother.. I think they're Italian.
You wouldn't do shit with your no rhythmic having ass cracka...and let me catch you saying nigga on this board bitch and I will snatch your mayonnaise sandwich!
aiight nigga damn...What it do? Im in the heart of Oakland.Come see me.
I don't know why yall mfers hatin on me.You get pissed when Tiger denied his blackness and called himself Cablasian and now you want to hate on me for claiming my Italian ancestry.As I said, I grew up in the hood.All my homies are black.I shoot dice,bump Gucci,smoke blunts and ONLY stick my dick in Primo black hoodrat pussy.I grew up in one of the worst hoods in the nation so I understand the struggle.Cracka cops always trying to hassle me.But I aint neva snitched on none of my black homies.I'll die for my Respect so if you wanna shoot a fade,come to Oakland and call me a "craka" to my face.I'll beat you down like Rodney King.
What it do? Im in the heart of Oakland.Come see me.
I don't know why yall mfers hatin on me.You get pissed when Tiger denied his blackness and called himself Cablasian and now you want to hate on me for claiming my Italian ancestry.As I said, I grew up in the hood.All my homies are black.I shoot dice,bump Gucci,smoke blunts and ONLY stick my dick in Primo black hoodrat pussy.I grew up in one of the worst hoods in the nation so I understand the struggle.Cracka cops always trying to hassle me.But I aint neva snitched on none of my black homies.I'll die for my Respect so if you wanna shoot a fade,come to Oakland and call me a "craka" to my face.I'll beat you down like Rodney King.



my nigga![]()
They are Italian. We already know that. The question is how much (if any) black is in the mix as well.
oh shitHa ha....I got your Facebook friends request and added you cuzzo.Your wife seems lovely.He titties do look as big as you said. LOL.
![]()
![]()
![]()
I have to work on the 13th,but will try to make the BBQ.
"it was all a dream!"my nigga![]()
Damn I bet that bitches pussy smell like okra and black eyed peas(no will- am I)Ha ha....I got your Facebook friends request and added you cuzzo.Your wife seems lovely.He titties do look as big as you said. LOL.
![]()
![]()
![]()
I have to work on the 13th,but will try to make the BBQ.
Wow...how can ya'll read this post and not see that this dude is being sarcastic?Im half white(Irish) and half Italian(Sicilian).I grew up in the hood so I identify with the black struggle though.I can dribble a basketball,slam some bones,play the dozens,and chase hoodrat pussy better than most yall niggas...oops bruthas.
this is the perfect thread for yo flodgin ass to come clean, whassup?
