Can we keep it real and have all the white people step in here for a second?

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

Real Niggas Get Real Pussy
BGOL Investor
Let yourselves be known. There is no reason to parade around a black board trying to fit in. Just be yourselves and stop hiding. Who will be the first to admit that they are white..let me be the first Im half white and polish-russian.
 
you know good and damn well ain't nobody but therealjohndoe gon rep.

i'm lightskinded .

:lol:
 
Let yourselves be known. There is no reason to parade around a black board trying to fit in. Just be yourselves and stop hiding. Who will be the first to admit that they are white..let me be the first Im half white and polish-russian.
Wouldn't that make you ALL white?
 
therealjondoe & Dannyblueyes are da only ones on da board that admitted to bein' white. They cool though. :cool:
damn danny blue eyes, that's a blast from the past. 4got about dude.

that's the funny shit, the 2 honest white guys are cool as a fan.
 
Im half white(Irish) and half Italian(Sicilian).I grew up in the hood so I identify with the black struggle though.I can dribble a basketball,slam some bones,play the dozens,and chase hoodrat pussy better than most yall niggas...oops bruthas.
 
Im half white(Irish) and half Italian(Sicilian).I grew up in the hood so I identify with the black struggle though.I can dribble a basketball,slam some bones,play the dozens,and chase hoodrat pussy better than most yall niggas...oops bruthas.
 
Im half white(Irish) and half Italian(Sicilian).I grew up in the hood so I identify with the black struggle though.I can dribble a basketball,slam some bones,play the dozens,and chase hoodrat pussy better than most yall niggas...oops bruthas.

hummm Half white + Half white = WHITE...Fully! with maybe a permanent tan but that's about it.
 
Its not hard to figure out who is white or other because some of their posts and avatars give them away.

Theres some shit that a black person would never post.
 
This shit is funny.
Naw real talk man Im half norwiegen and half french but I can drink a forty and still have swag...I dress in the latest fubu with du-rag to match and I can speak broken english better then a nig...ah brotha...I dont understand why you guys are so racist...I mean we have a black president!:smh:
 
SMARTFOOD_White_Cheddar_Cheese_Flavored_Popcorn__91684_zoom.gif
 
hummm Half white + Half white = WHITE...Fully! with maybe a permanent tan but that's about it.


Nah man...im half Italian.Us Italians have African blood in us.My grandfather has kinky hair and broad "Black" features.Im not saying im half black, but half white/half Italian.
 
I am american indian, black and polish Irish...:lol: shut the fuck up nigga!
You are that white boy that says he has black in him just to be down:lol
next

Let yourselves be known. There is no reason to parade around a black board trying to fit in. Just be yourselves and stop hiding. Who will be the first to admit that they are white..let me be the first Im half white and polish-russian.

So what exactly are you again? It really don't matter what you are at this point since that won't be conclusive...
 
Its the internet so you can be whatever you claim to be: racially, sexually, age, weight, and religion. Just roll with good posts and enjoy the company of BGOL folks.:dance:
 
I got a small bit of irish in me, its where my family gets there last name... which is.about it. Them Irish fucks aren't part of my family at all... why would you have you purchases around for? Which I don't mind at all, fuck em. Shit been diluted over generations...
 
Nah man...im half Italian.Us Italians have African blood in us.My grandfather has kinky hair and broad "Black" features.Im not saying im half black, but half white/half Italian.

Funny as many Greeks in my high school used to give the same tale...
Not that I do not know about Sicilians, I lived in their hood most of my youth. Anyways, it's just the convenience of being able to claim whatever whenever ya'll feel like it I find interesting.
 
Its the internet so you can be whatever you claim to be: racially, sexually, age, weight, and religion. Just roll with good posts and enjoy the company of BGOL folks.:dance:

You know what... this.makes the.most amount of.sense than the last three threads combined... thanks

[Leaves thread]
 
Nah man...im half Italian.Us Italians have African blood in us.My grandfather has kinky hair and broad "Black" features.Im not saying im half black, but half white/half Italian.
when people who don't know you see you, what do they think you are?
 
Back
Top