max-dawg

8 vs 80
OG Investor
dont think i ever contributed to this thread :(

heres what gets me off:
missionary with my legs at a 90degree angle makes me squirt everytime
sucking the back of my ear when i cum will give me multiple orgasms
after he fucks me good i like to suck all my nut off his dick
i love when he tells me when he is about to cum so i can squeeze my pussy around his dick...usually makes me cum at the same time
eat me with ice...and blow and suck on my clit
shit talking...spanking and hair pulling
i love sucking his dick and watching making him squirm and his toes curl...the power turns me on

i'm hardly ever running around over here... but after reading your reply above:

1. how the fuck did i miss this thread?
2. will you marry me... today!?!?!?

tapatalk: Samsung Tab 8.9

onyxmodels

Rising Star
BGOL Gold Member

heres what gets me off:
i love when he tells me when he is about to cum so i can squeeze my pussy around his dick...usually makes me cum at the same time
i love sucking his dick and watching making him squirm and his toes curl...the power turns me on

images

CLAUDE HAMMERCY !!!!

Uncontainable_Spirit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
One time for my girls doing Queen thangs
Dead fresh to the T eating chicken wangs
Three times for my girls in the beauty shop
Four times OutKast and it don't stop...

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

heres what gets me off:

tumblr_inline_mlxv007G7B1qz4rgp.gif

PC Freak

Ms.Freak 2u!!!!!!!
BGOL Investor

:lol::lol:

What makes me cum:
sucking my tittys while I'm riding
Slowly gliding his tongue up my pussy as I watch the tongue part my lips
Pulling my hair while fucking me from behind
Playing with my Clit while he fucks me in my ass

Fucking standing up with my legs close as we face each other and I feel him sliding it in and out
But because we are standing up we have full access to rub,kiss, and both watch that dick get shiny...
And a nice phat dick 7 or better baby ...curved dick is welcomed... :)

Ooooooooo.....

Last edited:

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
dont think i ever contributed to this thread

heres what gets me off:

i'm ever running around over here... but after reading your reply above:

1. how the fuck did i miss this thread?
2. will you marry me... today!?!?!?

tapatalk: Samsung Tab 8.9
fixed c/s

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
:lol::lol:

What makes me cum:
sucking my tittys while I'm riding
Slowly gliding his tongue up my pussy as I watch the tongue part my lips
Pulling my hair while fucking me from behind
Playing with my Clit while he fucks me in my ass

Fucking standing up with my legs close as we face each other and I feel him sliding it in and out
But because we are standing up we have full access to rub,kiss, and both watch that dick get shiny...
And a nice phat dick 7 or better baby ...curved dick is welcomed... :)

Ooooooooo.....

tumblr_mec8f8re4I1ryhi2j.gif

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Z1J7vEM7Kho" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Onetyme

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

heres what gets me off:

:inlove::bravo::please::hulksmash::hellyea::nopullout::wepraise::wepraise::wepraise:

BigATLslim

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
As of page 1...
Oral, oral, oral.

And I love pussy play. Rub it, slap it, kiss it, suck it, flick my clit with your tongue or finger, spread it open, whew! And I have a thing about it being exposed in public. I don't wear undies so I love being with a man who likes to explore while driving or sitting at a table.

I think I'm going to use my shower head tonight.
Over the years, I believe this to be a no brainer for a man.

I have only dated ONE chic who was not to hot about oral, but she loved giving it. Blew MY MIND!

When I am getting my kitty eaten and there is a finger in my ass.I come very,very hard after that:yes:

This, this, this drives my partners CRAZY! I never knew that women can derive so much pleasure from simultaneous anal and oral stimulation.

Coco me and you are on the same page, girl.

Don't get me wrong, clit licking is nice but I really really love penetration. I can cum from that 100% of the time no problem- especially getting hit from the back. Yet again the clit reach around never fails :lol: and its the best with hardcore raunch whispered in my ear. The brain is a huge g spot and that's why the quality of a man's voice is really important to me. I'm not particular about height, complexion, shoe size etc but voices matter.
Ummm, well in that case, you should "hear" me out...

Music may be great together.
getting my pussy and my ass licked from crack to clit! :D :yes:
It's like Colt 45, works every time.:lol:

BigATLslim

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Page 2...
I cum the hardest when a guy is eating me, with index finger in my pussy, and pinky in my ass. Gives me that earth shattering, feeling like I'm bout to climb up the walls orgasm. :rolleyes: I could really go for that right about now.
I actually use the index in the ass and the middle in the vagina and my tongue on the clit.

You want to talk about earth shattering...my partners look at me with delight and disgust, all in the same glare.

If a guy knows how to really work his tongue when he's eating me. I mean hitting the clit and the walls and the lips and everything. That's a fa sho. And whenever I feel a hard on on my ass I have a mini orgasm. I don't know why. I don't even have to be nekkid or about to get some. I could be at the kitchen sink LOL
I like you...just feeling the pole around your hole does it, huh???:lol:

Try to circle your finger around her butt,and use her wetness as lube and see how she responds to it.
Great advice...works well introducing anal of any foreign object: finger, toy, or dick.:yes:

I'm multi-orgasmic, so just about anything can make me cum...but by the time I get through giving head, the shyts runnin down my leg:rolleyes:

I love good oral (fellas, it's like licking an ice cream cone, not suckin on a sour now-n-later that's getting stuck in your teeth :smh:) But some guys can't handle how wet i get, so when a nigga can, is suckin/lickin it right and doesn't stop when I start cummin(ttbs)?? :yes::yes: When a woman cums from oral you can TELL - but very time you stop, its like starting over when you go back to it...do not stop and ask "Did you cum yet?" - just KEEP GOING:angry:

Ya'll always talking about "beatin up the pussy" but that's not necessarily good sex...the better we feel, the better you feel and every chick is not the same. So if your girls not cummin or fakin it, figure that shit out...even if you have to TALK to her about it:lol:
Sage advice.

Dam...ya'll ladies just givin' out all that dam secrets. Shame on ya'll. :angry::D
Playa, these are tools of the trade.

You should know before they do, in my opinion.:lol::lol::lol:

Wow...how did I miss this back in the day...Wow...

...this entire thread just turned me on...I need sex...and dare I say it...some oral...

But to answer the main topic here, yah there are some women that get off on the fellatio. It pays for the dude to be responsive though...if you show her you like it, she will show you...as far as the ass play is concerned try a plug and fuck standing up. Just thought I'd throw that out there.
melonpecan, don't play...don't play with me. You know I'll find you!

There are a few things....
1. Sucking dick.
2. Watching a man masturbate.
3. Hearing a man cum.
4. Having both my nipples sucked at the same time, while I ride.

I can't count how many women I have done number 4 to and they are just flabbergasted that I did it to them and I'm flabbergasted it hasn't already been done to them.:eek:

AGYMAH

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn. Nice post And I'm a man who absolutely loves eating it. I guess my wife is a lucky woman.:)