what really makes you CUM !

cameo

Star
OG Investor
What makes your pussy drippin wet ? Have you ever been fucked so good that your pussy literally drips ? I know that most women cum when they are with me because of my girth and my thrusting. But what is it, is it the way a man eats your pussy, licks your ass, sucks on your toes, what ?

Magnum-warming.gif

all me :D

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor
Oral, oral, oral.

And I love pussy play. Rub it, slap it, kiss it, suck it, flick my clit with your tongue or finger, spread it open, whew! And I have a thing about it being exposed in public. I don't wear undies so I love being with a man who likes to explore while driving or sitting at a table.

I think I'm going to use my shower head tonight.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Oral, oral, oral.

And I love pussy play. Rub it, slap it, kiss it, suck it, flick my clit with your tongue or finger, spread it open, whew! And I have a thing about it being exposed in public. I don't wear undies so I love being with a man who likes to explore while driving or sitting at a table.

DAMN

KINGFROMQUEENS

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oral, oral, oral.

I THINK I LUV HER !!!! :dance::dance::dance:

6to0dp1.jpg

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor
CO SIGN. I deleted one part. Also I only wear no undies when I home and have a skirt on but when its like that its on. Oral just sets everything off for me. I don't care how good the dick is, if I ain't get that good oral first i will never bust off the same way.

I love the shower head too but have you ever tried the hot tub jets? :yes:
THATS MY FAVORITE!!!!! :dance:

Awwww sookie, sookie. I'm about to go to homedepot.com to see about that!

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Oral, oral, oral.

CO SIGN. I deleted one part. Also I only wear no undies when I home and have a skirt on but when its like that its on. Oral just sets everything off for me. I don't care how good the dick is, if I ain't get that good oral first i will never bust off the same way.

I love the shower head too but have you ever tried the hot tub jets? :yes:
THATS MY FAVORITE!!!!! :dance:

Damn I want you both now :yes:

cocobeauty

Rising Star
Super Moderator
I think I cum pretty much off just a touch, and I'm a never-ending orgasmer (not a word I know).

But the thing thats get me is just the feeling of the head of the dick going in and out, that just makes me flow like milk and honey.

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator
Oral, oral, oral.

I dont wear any either myself. I enjoy the freedom :yes: and gotta love a tongue nibbling on the clit every so as the fingers find their way into the sweetest part of you and....uhmmm ok am out...

Izayoi

Scooty Puff Pilot
BGOL Investor
I think I cum pretty much off just a touch, and I'm a never-ending orgasmer (not a word I know).

But the thing thats get me is just the feeling of the head of the dick going in and out, that just makes me flow like milk and honey.

Coco me and you are on the same page, girl.

Don't get me wrong, clit licking is nice but I really really love penetration. I can cum from that 100% of the time no problem- especially getting hit from the back. Yet again the clit reach around never fails :lol: and its the best with hardcore raunch whispered in my ear. The brain is a huge g spot and that's why the quality of a man's voice is really important to me. I'm not particular about height, complexion, shoe size etc but voices matter.

Shadow

The Dark Lord
BGOL Investor

Sweet Jesus!!!!!!!!!

:dance:

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor

Don't get me wrong, clit licking is nice but I really really love penetration. I can cum from that 100% of the time no problem- especially getting hit from the back. Yet again the clit reach around never fails :lol: and its the best with hardcore raunch whispered in my ear. The brain is a huge g spot and that's why the quality of a man's voice is really important to me. I'm not particular about height, complexion, shoe size etc but voices matter.

hmmmmmmm! interesting.

sexylegz33

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
The only 4 ways that I cum. #1. oral...he really needs to know what he's doing and how to suck on the clit but not get carried away with licking and sucking the clit to death. 2. I ALWAYS cum when I am on top because I am in control and am able to position myself close enough to get stimulation on my clit while taking him deep inside of me. 3. Missionary position, because I wrap my legs around him and move my hips back and fourth and again I'm able to get clit stimulation while taking him inside of me. 4. My rabbit vibrator never, ever misses the spot. Damn that thing is fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance:

Alamaj

Potential Star
Registered
cool ass thread. I have never met a woman who could answer this though. Men cum to have the sperm meet the egg but from a science point of view why do women cum?? outside of being the greatest this on earth i mean.

cocobeauty

Rising Star
Super Moderator

Girl yes, because sometimes all it takes is a voice to get me going and it's a wrap. Today I had to laugh at myself, I was talking to one of my local reps and he was bs'n on the phone, and all I could think was this man's voice is about to send me over the edge.

And I agree 100% the brain is a huge part of the gspot.

OakLane22

Potential Star
OG Investor
Oral, oral, oral.

this is most woman... my lady when i go down on her it took a min for me to get use to... but when i do her she squirts so much, its like im being drowned by a water hose. at times its too overwhelming and i have to pull back.

i think woman really respond when they can tell you enjoy eatin it.

Big Preme

Star
Registered
I can't believe that dudes were complaining about this section. I'm lovin' this shit right here. Oh don't mind me ladies...

goon.gif

Jakesnake

Potential Star
Registered

I bet your a screammer too!!!

Your a man's dream if it's like that

tebriel69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When I am getting my kitty eaten and there is a finger in my ass.I come very,very hard after that:yes:

eh i do that to my off/on lady and she loses her damn mind off of that. and when i add a couple more?? damn........you'd think she was the girl from off the Exorcist and shyt.:dance:

IntelligentDyme

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
this is most woman... my lady when i go down on her it took a min for me to get use to... but when i do her she squirts so much, its like im being drowned by a water hose. at times its too overwhelming and i have to pull back.

i think woman really respond when they can tell you enjoy eatin it.

I agree, nothing sexier than a man who loves eating it, i mean really loves it... if he eats it like it's his last meal then he is a keeper!

Though I enjoy oral sex, i like it when a man goes deep, plays with my clit while he does it, while my legs are in the air, pulls it all the way out and teases me with it...rubs it against my clit...almost making me beg him to put it back in.. and says all sorts of nasty things while he does it...drives me crazy..((need to go call my man))