what really makes you CUM !

CUB2006

Banned
dont think i ever contributed to this thread :(

heres what gets me off:
missionary with my legs at a 90degree angle makes me squirt everytime
sucking the back of my ear when i cum will give me multiple orgasms
after he fucks me good i like to suck all my nut off his dick
i love when he tells me when he is about to cum so i can squeeze my pussy around his dick...usually makes me cum at the same time
eat me with ice...and blow and suck on my clit
shit talking...spanking and hair pulling
i love sucking his dick and watching making him squirm and his toes curl...the power turns me on

U got that lil clear shit coming out my dick fucking up my polo boxers!!!

CybaCipha

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Coco me and you are on the same page, girl.

Don't get me wrong, clit licking is nice but I really really love penetration. I can cum from that 100% of the time no problem- especially getting hit from the back. Yet again the clit reach around never fails :lol: and its the best with hardcore raunch whispered in my ear. The brain is a huge g spot and that's why the quality of a man's voice is really important to me. I'm not particular about height, complexion, shoe size etc but voices matter.

Call me
1-888-I'm-yours

Crown&Coke

Star
Registered
Anyways I hate this damn thread its making me so fuckin horny and I dont have anyone to take it out on :angry: :hmm: I hate it :hmm::hmm:

I want to sit on his face and bounce on his tongue until I cum ... then I want to lie down and have him tongue fuck me and lick my fuckin walls while I rub my clit until i cum directly on his tongue ... then I want him to put my legs on his shoulders and pound me out and grind it in deep while I play with my clit until I cum ... I want him to suck on both my nipples at the same time and finger me while I rub my clit till i cum ... I want him to fuck my face while I rub my clit until I cum and he cums too, no gg :hmm::hmm::hmm:

:inlove:

itzmotto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Anyways I hate this damn thread its making me so fuckin horny and I dont have anyone to take it out on :angry: :hmm: I hate it :hmm::hmm:

I want to sit on his face and bounce on his tongue until I cum ... then I want to lie down and have him tongue fuck me and lick my fuckin walls while I rub my clit until i cum directly on his tongue ... then I want him to put my legs on his shoulders and pound me out and grind it in deep while I play with my clit until I cum ... I want him to suck on both my nipples at the same time and finger me while I rub my clit till i cum ... I want him to fuck my face while I rub my clit until I cum and he cums too, no gg :hmm::hmm::hmm:

Damn :dance::dance:

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered

330tw6x.jpg

Rudey

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

:yes::yes::yes::yes:

Digital Angel

Sig Angel
BGOL Investor
Am I the only man that doesnt eat ASS:angry::angry::angry::angry:

I'll go to work on that pussy, but eatting ass, I cant fuck around!!

slap my ass maybe a finger in it If your feeling it, but please keep your mouth away from that area-----ewwwwww

I get most aroused going down on my man or getting my titties sucked those do it for me everytime can cum both those ways too

kenbgco68

Rising Star
Registered
(lurker pops his head up to bump for more replies)

Thank you ladies for providing a road map to Ms. Kitty!

(lurker drops his head down to wait for more replies)

Rossini

Rising Star
Registered

:jackoff:

Crown Royal

Support BGOL
Registered
Oral, oral, oral.

And I love pussy play. Rub it, slap it, kiss it, suck it, flick my clit with your tongue or finger, spread it open, whew! And I have a thing about it being exposed in public. I don't wear undies so I love being with a man who likes to explore while driving or sitting at a table.

I think I'm going to use my shower head tonight.
You are so fucking beautiful........Don"t ever lose this side of you..:bravo:

datruth

Support BGOL
Registered
slap my ass maybe a finger in it If your feeling it, but please keep your mouth away from that area-----ewwwwww

I get most aroused going down on my man or getting my titties sucked those do it for me everytime can cum both those ways too

I love making my wife cum while just sucking on the tits alone, it like money in the bank , that's before i even pull the dick out. It definitely stokes a mans ego to know he can make a women cum before fucking

Pootypoot

Rising Star
Registered

heres what gets me off:
i love when he tells me when he is about to cum so i can squeeze my pussy around his dick...usually makes me cum at the same time
i love sucking his dick and watching making him squirm and his toes curl...the power turns me on
Minus that squirting shit, this right here is the post of the year. Feeling that pussy squeeze is the ultimate high. :smh:. This some ol erotica type shit.

Pootypoot

Rising Star
Registered
U got that lil clear shit coming out my dick fucking up my polo boxers!!!
Man you big dusty ass...get the fuck out of here with that ol mc hammer shit. Nobody want to here about no dude leaking. Let the broads tell their tales and just compliment them. I damn near threw up my oodles of noodles reading that repugnant shit. :hmm:

CUB2006

Banned
I fucked my gal in the ass lastnight.. She loved it.. No way in hell I'm going back in it.. Shit too tight..

MRS. DIVA

Potential Star
Registered
I love when my man licks Ms kitty slow and plays with her with his tongue,back and forth up and down and make his way around to my ASS!!DAMN DAMN DAMN!!! in my Florida Evans voice

James33

wannabe star
Registered
I agree, nothing sexier than a man who loves eating it, i mean really loves it... if he eats it like it's his last meal then he is a keeper!

Though I enjoy oral sex, i like it when a man goes deep, plays with my clit while he does it, while my legs are in the air, pulls it all the way out and teases me with it...rubs it against my clit...almost making me beg him to put it back in.. and says all sorts of nasty things while he does it...drives me crazy..((need to go call my man))
I love pleasing the woman. I like to explore and for her to allow me to please like never before. As long as she's is gets hers, I'm good. Mine is easy! I'm all about pleasing and giving her what she wants.

kshaq

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is the best damn thread Ever!!!!

My wife cums all the time when we do the 69. I don't know if it's both my tongue working over that clit, finger in the pussy, periodically licking her ass and my stiff dick in her mouth. but she taps out every time. Then we fuck the shit out of each other. Sometimes she will cum again but most of the time she cums once and she can't cum again. She's not multi orgasmic but she let me keeps hitting til I get mines!

Hey Ladies, who is multi-orgasmic or one and done??

heres what gets me off:

Well Damn!!! My type of woman!!!!