what really makes you CUM !

demere

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
I cum the hardest when a guy is eating me, with index finger in my pussy, and pinky in my ass. Gives me that earth shattering, feeling like I'm bout to climb up the walls orgasm. :rolleyes: I could really go for that right about now.

the flash

אֱלהִים is king!!!!
OG Investor
Cheering-business-people-1.jpg

we are fucking happy over this thread continue ladies

cameo

Star
OG Investor
I eat pussy, I love shaved pussy ( by the way, your shaved pussy looked so good, we might need to hook up ) but I love when I get up on a woman, like a baseball catcher, cock those legs back and just drop bottom in her pussy ! I love makin ya'll cum in the doggy style too ! If you gonna ride, give me the Roxy Reynolds treatment, BREAK ME DOWN, thunder-fuck me. I hate that ridin then stoppin, BRING IT ! HARD !From a man's point of few, the lite nipple flicking, and rubbing on my chest, ooooh my God if it's a three-some and the other woman starts licking my chest nipples, for one the woman I'm fuckin is gettin killed, cause that makes me ROCK HARD, but if I don't stop her from lickin me, or flip positions, I'll be shootin cum all in her mouth !:yes:

I heard some women cum from suckin dick, please explain !

SinaminDelite

Backshot Queen
BGOL Investor
Tongue on my clit, finger in my ass or pussy. Or deep strokes that hit the G-spot. It's the best way to get me to squirt :yes:

IntelligentDyme

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
I eat pussy, I love shaved pussy ( by the way, your shaved pussy looked so good, we might need to hook up ) but I love when I get up on a woman, like a baseball catcher, cock those legs back and just drop bottom in her pussy ! I love makin ya'll cum in the doggy style too ! If you gonna ride, give me the Roxy Reynolds treatment, BREAK ME DOWN, thunder-fuck me. I hate that ridin then stoppin, BRING IT ! HARD !From a man's point of few, the lite nipple flicking, and rubbing on my chest, ooooh my God if it's a three-some and the other woman starts licking my chest nipples, for one the woman I'm fuckin is gettin killed, cause that makes me ROCK HARD, but if I don't stop her from lickin me, or flip positions, I'll be shootin cum all in her mouth !:yes:

I heard some women cum from suckin dick, please explain !

I think this is only the case for women who really love to suck it..It has happened to me on a few occasions...something about a man moaning and shaking while going in out my mouth, is such a turn on...makes me to want to do it all the damn time....I think being the one in control helps it too... Sometimes I can just suck his dick and Im good....

outlaw

Star
Registered
Damn i'll subscribe to that
Q) How does a man who's (rightfully) disgusted at the thought of dookie get into anal play? Is it even possible?

500dollars

Potential Star
Registered
The only 4 ways that I cum. #1. oral...he really needs to know what he's doing and how to suck on the clit but not get carried away with licking and sucking the clit to death. 2. I ALWAYS cum when I am on top because I am in control and am able to position myself close enough to get stimulation on my clit while taking him deep inside of me. 3. Missionary position, because I wrap my legs around him and move my hips back and fourth and again I'm able to get clit stimulation while taking him inside of me. 4. My rabbit vibrator never, ever misses the spot. Damn that thing is fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance:

LOL DAYM

HoneyBerry

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
If a guy knows how to really work his tongue when he's eating me. I mean hitting the clit and the walls and the lips and everything. That's a fa sho. And whenever I feel a hard on on my ass I have a mini orgasm. I don't know why. I don't even have to be nekkid or about to get some. I could be at the kitchen sink LOL

midnight410

Star
Registered
I can't believe that dudes were complaining about this section. I'm lovin' this shit right here. Oh don't mind me ladies...

goon.gif
I agree...this sht is great...

Its like when I was younger, listening to my sister talk to her friends... gettin all the inside information lol

SinaminDelite

Backshot Queen
BGOL Investor
If a guy knows how to really work his tongue when he's eating me. I mean hitting the clit and the walls and the lips and everything. That's a fa sho. And whenever I feel a hard on on my ass I have a mini orgasm. I don't know why. I don't even have to be nekkid or about to get some. I could be at the kitchen sink LOL

:yes::yes::yes:

bigsnoop

Potential Star
Registered
I think I cum pretty much off just a touch, and I'm a never-ending orgasmer (not a word I know).

But the thing thats get me is just the feeling of the head of the dick going in and out, that just makes me flow like milk and honey.

Good God Almighty!!:eek::dance::dance:

HERO

Potential Star
Registered
Now see this thread is a model of the way threads should go.....My experience has been weaken them with the tongue then finish them off wit the meat..a good finish that is..as Ice Cube said...So Deep , put her big azz to sleep :yes:

#1 MAN

Potential Star
Registered
MAN THESE LADIES GONNA HAVE HNIC CHARGING FELLAS ADMISSION TO GET INTO THIS SECTION! :lol:

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
I think I cum pretty much off just a touch, and I'm a never-ending orgasmer (not a word I know).

But the thing thats get me is just the feeling of the head of the dick going in and out, that just makes me flow like milk and honey.

In the words of Will Smith, I got to get me one of these. ^^^^^:yes:

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator
I think this is only the case for women who really love to suck it..It has happened to me on a few occasions...something about a man moaning and shaking while going in out my mouth, is such a turn on...makes me to want to do it all the damn time....I think being the one in control helps it too... Sometimes I can just suck his dick and Im good....

With you on that one sista. :yes::yes:
A good tongue like I said before is great but I get all wet and hyped just from words alone. :cool: Knowing that I'm getting him off though :yes:. I am all over that once I know he's getting his.

ok sure,

my bad! ;)

Welcome Spunx :)

777-9311

Star
BGOL Investor
Great thread!!!

I do all of those things with wifey. I have an average-sized dick but it seems like size isn't the major factor with you women. Thank God for the tongue! Hah hah. But it's not just that. I usually warm her up with doing nice things for her during the day, and giving her compliments, then I massage her and continuously kiss her back and whisper sexy things to her with my deep voice.

Then it's stage two. I gently and SLOWLY kiss around her pussy and work my way up to the clit. I usually wait for around 15 to 20 minutes before I get to the clit. And it really turns her on when I whisper "Here kitty, kitty". It drives her crazy.

I'm a pussy worshiper and I let her know it. She gets so hot when I eat her out that her clit swells twice her normal size. After that I tend to kiss it more and gently rub it around my face.

Then it's hammer time. I go for the jugular by focusing only on the clit with gentle pulsations of my tongue and lips and when I feel the pulsations of her pussy getting stronger it really turns me on that I'm giving her all this pleasure! She explodes with ecstasy and screams really loud. Then it's dick time. I guess you know the rest.

Fellas, I tell you it's about pleasing her mind body and soul!

Peace.:dance::dance::dance:

SEXY_SCORPIO

So pretty!
BGOL Investor

True I have came plenty of times from sucking dick.When a man moans that turns me on more.Whew *fans self*

Pussy Krook

Star
Registered

:wepraise::wepraise::wepraise::wepraise::wepraise:

SinaminDelite

Backshot Queen
BGOL Investor

True I have came plenty of times from sucking dick.When a man moans that turns me on more.Whew *fans self*

I have to agree with these ladies on this. Once I learn what gets him off quick, I make it my mission to have him cum off of my tongue game.

cameo

Star
OG Investor
I have to agree with these ladies on this. Once I learn what gets him off quick, I make it my mission to have him cum off of my tongue game.

man, I been in SOL more than BGOL !:lol: I am lovin this shit. I sure wish I could get me some head "from somebody who got head game " ;)before I go to work this morning !:rolleyes:

:D

RashaansGirl

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
Great thread!!!

I do all of those things with wifey. I have an average-sized dick but it seems like size isn't the major factor with you women. Thank God for the tongue! Hah hah. But it's not just that. I usually warm her up with doing nice things for her during the day, and giving her compliments, then I massage her and continuously kiss her back and whisper sexy things to her with my deep voice.

Then it's stage two. I gently and SLOWLY kiss around her pussy and work my way up to the clit. I usually wait for around 15 to 20 minutes before I get to the clit. And it really turns her on when I whisper "Here kitty, kitty". It drives her crazy.

I'm a pussy worshiper and I let her know it. She gets so hot when I eat her out that her clit swells twice her normal size. After that I tend to kiss it more and gently rub it around my face.

Then it's hammer time. I go for the jugular by focusing only on the clit with gentle pulsations of my tongue and lips and when I feel the pulsations of her pussy getting stronger it really turns me on that I'm giving her all this pleasure! She explodes with ecstasy and screams really loud. Then it's dick time. I guess you know the rest.

Very nice. You could teach a class.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
When I am getting my kitty eaten and there is a finger in my ass.I come very,very hard after that:yes:

that's interesting because I have encountered a number of women of color who are very reluctant to do anything anal...

but I have had latin and white women not only ask for it but respond VERY WELL to it especally during oral. I'm talking seizure like orgasms and breakfast the next morning.

so my question is how can you introduce anal into bed?

SEXY_SCORPIO

So pretty!
BGOL Investor
that's interesting because I have encountered a number of women of color who are very reluctant to do anything anal...

but I have had latin and white women not only ask for it but respond VERY WELL to it especally during oral. I'm talking seizure like orgasms and breakfast the next morning.

so my question is how can you introduce anal into bed?

Try to circle your finger around her butt,and use her wetness as lube and see how she responds to it.

Chicutie

~Brown Suga~
BGOL Investor
Great thread!!!

Damn. . that got me wet. Can't even lie. .

sex kitten

wannabe star
BGOL Investor
I love the oral of course..its a must that you suck, bite, and play with the clit....ooooo and i love it when a man nibbles on my bottom lip...shit im dripping now talking about it

Pussy Krook

Star
Registered

Damn Cocoa :eek:

I know you got restraining orders on all your exes huh :lol: