Wait. Is Kevin Samuels DEAD or is it a Rumor? Update: RIP Kevin Samuels

2 ONE 3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Post the clip of him saying that.
And why does your story keep changing?

You Niggas are gay as fuck

Legit in your fucking 30s 40s and 50s

Riding for a man you don’t know giving bogus ass advice.

And my guy I’m fucking driving. If you think I’m at the crib scouring YouTube for fucking Kevin Samuels videos you are dumb as fuck. Your goofy ass can Google this shit. I don’t have to lie on a dead man. And nothing has changed in my story dumb ass

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member

And my guy I’m fucking driving. If you think I’m at the crib scouring YouTube for fucking Kevin Samuels videos you are dumb as fuck. Your goofy ass can Google this shit. I don’t have to lie on a dead man. And nothing has changed in my story dumb ass
Stop typing and driving fool.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
best-social-networking-sites.jpg

Posting up on these platforms such as Youtube, Twitter, and others is dangerous if you are not posting the right content. I could easily go on these platforms with my content and blow up, than you become a threat. Many times you will see somebody on Youtube posting pro black content to build up credibility than launching carefully coordinated attacks against me. Many times they have come out of white corporate media, so don't get fooled seeing a few black folks having success on these platforms, there is a reason.

I know they be getting an attitude about content I post but I am not using any of their platforms with highly manipulated algorithms and check them real quick. I let them know there is a purpose that I am on certain platforms and don't use any of theirs.

You can easily be gotten to if you are not careful with your identity, location, and other information with bioweapons. I have warned people, you need to use black social media because they are not playing around.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Did you even listen to some of these trout mouth broads that called in? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, and 60 hours a week ain't shit, I work 84 on the rigs and have done 3 months like that.

Fam! I just met a chick with 4 kids who told me out the gate she knows her worth and what she brings to the table! I said oh yeah, WHAT? :hmm: She is a stay-at-home mom/entrepreneur who is erratic in her finances and won't get a job. Kids are 21, 19, 14, and 10. In the house:eek2: I said I know your true worth, have a good life babe! I'm out! FOH

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
I bet the only reason dude apologizing now is because the threat of a lawsuit..

I hate this cocksucker. This fruity motherfucker is fucking women and church girls raw getting them pregnant and hanging out at strip clubs. But claims to be a pastor.

Asshole fucking underage teenagers like R Kelly.

mtonews.com/pastor-jamal-bryant-exposed-by-side-chick-leaks-explicit-pics

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

Nigga why are you in here. Lame been quiet for months now you wanna surface to disrespect A fellow brotha that has no affect on your life. Keep it real you're a lonely, over the hill bitter bitch that he was talm bout huh. IF IT DOESN'T APPLY LET IT FLY

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Fam! I just met a chick with 4 kids who told me out the gate she knows her worth and what she brings to the table! I said oh yeah, WHAT? :hmm: She is a stay-at-home mom/entrepreneur who is erratic in her finances and won't get a job. Kids are 21, 19, 14, and 10. In the house:eek2: I said I know your true worth, have a good life babe! I'm out! FOH
I belong to a Facebook group with hundreds of these broads. Hella fat, weave, kids, the whole 9. They are celebrating this man's death like he was Ebenezer Scrooge and they are tiny fucking Tim. It's sick.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered

Here are the unwritten rules for Youtube, if you want to use the platform.

1. having a gay white lover,
2. promoting products that contract manufactured overseas,
3. promoting colleges in lieu of manufacturing jobs,
4. attack legitimate black thought leaders such as me,
5. promoting transgenderism over black issues,
6. linking transgenderism to the fight for equality through Civil Rights,
7. biracial,
8. cosigning tough on crime/mass incarceration
9. inter-racial dating,
10. fighting for abortion rights,
11. Promoting immigration/LGBTQ issues over interest of the black community (Van Jones crying when President Biden was elected).
12. Cop propaganda
13. Obesity, while the physically attractive black women is with a white man.
14. Promoting credit repair or bad credit products, to infer that we are poor credit risks.

Lastly, Kevin Samuels was contra white replacement theory by promoting relationship and procreating on their platform. It is about being with your homeboy over a seal that your are unloading on everyday. His death has some ties to the Buffalo shooter. This is why I find the U.S. unlivable, because of the active measures being taken.

If they feel they are being encroached or replaced, trust, there are active measure being taken to fix this 'problem'

Last edited:

snark9

Cantankerous Bastid
BGOL Investor
It has been known that ever since Khalid Muhammad spontaneously died of a brain aneurysm back in 2001, and the 2008 aneurysm death of Congresswoman Stephanie Tubbs Jones (who then chaired the The House Ethics Committee which oversaw misconduct allegations in congress), The U.S. government has an undetectable drug, which can cause circulatory distress. It is suspected that it is used by the CIA and FBI for targeted assassinations, meant to look like heart attacks and other circulatory health issues.

Last edited:

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Man One of my homegirls back home in LA was all on this guy a few weeks ago sending me dumb ass clips on IG. About a week or so ago after he posted that if you were a 35 year old woman you are a leftover woman she was appalled and couldn’t believe he said that.

:lol:

I just laughed and told her “nahhh I thought that was your boy tho”
His shit was straight comedy. And yes, some of these air headed broads are washed at 35-36. Just like Chris Paul they will never get a ring.

2 ONE 3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
His shit was straight comedy. And yes, some of these air headed broads are washed at 35-36. Just like Chris Paul they will never get a ring.

My guy LS:cool::yes:

Christopher will never win a fuckin ring…

And to his credit she is corny lol

Sexy as hell, but corny :smh:

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
How are you bettering yourself by continuously shitting on black women but praising other races…?

That dead ass nigga said European was the standard of beauty.

Just dumb ignorant shit.
He didn't batter black women, he clowned entitled selfish shallow women that felt they deserved a man earning in the top 2-5% of all men when they were 5'4" 220.

There's a famous BGOL thread about finding a rich man with a fat ass wife. Do you remember that one?

He ain't say no shit worse than BGOL said.

Regular women with regular husband's got love and respect on his show cause the foundation was the black family. A functioning black family with fathers handling shit. All that woman bashing shit is talking points from stubborn women who don't want to change, or even be agreeable with a man.

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
My guy LS:cool::yes:

Christopher will never win a fuckin ring…

And to his credit she is corny lol

Sexy as hell, but corny :smh:
Then treat her as such, beat it up with a glove on.

I didn't agree with some of his shit, but some of these PHD having ignorant females that called in were the worst kind of human beings. Just awful attitudes. A cat like me that was making good $ with my hands is beneath them. I'm so glad I found my wife when I did.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It has been known that ever since Khalid Muhammad spontaneously died of a brain aneurysm back in 2001, and the 2008 aneurysm death of Congresswoman Stephanie Tubbs Jones (who then chaired the The House Ethics Committee which oversaw misconduct allegations in congress), The U.S. government has an undetectable drug, which can cause circulatory distress. It is suspected that it is used by the CIA and FBI for targeted assassinations, meant to look like heart attacks and other circulatory health issues.

Hey I heard the Great Khalid was murdered.. and folks are tryin to figure out whether his

wife or somebody close to him was set up, there was a book written about it.. and Im not quite

sure if I trust the author of the book.. Do you think Khalid was murdered? if so by who???

but for real tho...

hey my good bruh..

I KNOW you KNOW about the Heart ATTACK gun..

see anybody that uses the term conspiracy theorist..

is somebody that has been mind fucked...

us conspiracy FACTIST KNOW what this

criminal govt is capable of..

but forget all that.. I KNOW

you KNOW bout that HEART ATTACK GUN THO...right????

sorry cant time stamp it.... but if you got thirty mins

its here...

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
I'm still waiting on someone to post these comments in context and not some framing by a nobody trying to get clout from his demise.

Just post the live (it's available) and let people hear the conversation as it unfolded.
Dude, I can present an entire catalogue of him saying that duck shit. If the video that exposed his 2020 struggle life or the various fruity moments don’t get y’all to question this dude’s legitimacy nothing will.

TheAlias

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Dude, I can present an entire catalogue of him saying that duck shit. If the video that exposed his 2020 struggle life or the various fruity moments don’t get y’all to question this dude’s legitimacy nothing will.

Take this shit to Lipstick Alley ------------->

You're talking to a thread full of people who followed and witnessed KS (from before average at best vid) go from obscurity to millions of followers in real time.

You're looking at vids of people trying to chase views by stringing together disparate clips to create a false, irrelevant narrative.

Ask yourself who might be the uninformed one right now.