Wait. Is Kevin Samuels DEAD or is it a Rumor? Update: RIP Kevin Samuels

Lower9Nupe

Rising Star
Registered
Strange ain't the word for it man. That's some straight punk shit after the man die in some pussy. Now on the real side, we don't know Kevin's sexuality because that was his business. But it's clear as day who punks are. That shit ain't up for debate and is on full display. :smh:

And a punk can be straight as a ruler. In the real world, punks the cats who get slapped. They don't deserve the dignity of a punch for talking sideways out their mouths. But 9 times out of 10, punks keep their punk energy to themselves around men.

Ain't like Kev was debo-like or gave off that vibe that he'd snatch a cat up right then and there, and I still bet cats questioning his sexuality would have never done it in his presence. Punk shit that is easy to recognize. Punks typing shit dressed like Madea. :smh:

I get it. A dude tells women the truth about how men actually perceive them and DUDES get upset? A dude tells women that the numbers aren't in their favor regarding men who earn over $100K per year and why they should broaden their perspective regarding men who earn less and DUDES get upset? A dude tells a woman that it's not in their favor to have multiple children outside the confines of marriage especially by multiple men and DUDES get upset? Bruh..you've hit the nail on the head. Any self-respecting heterosexual man with intelligence wouldn't be upset by that. That said, I will say there are men who can look at how another man dresses, his watch, his ride and instantly hate a muthafucka. Shit I see those jealous muthafuckas EVERY day mean muggin' me and their bitch if she's trying to sneak a peak. (LOL)

Lower9Nupe

Rising Star
Registered
Bruh I thought he was gay too but I let it go. But he’s passed now and it’s not that serious or important to keep saying.

If he was he was and if he wasn’t he wasn’t and no, I don’t and never had any proof. :lol: But honestly at this point, I don’t care if he was gay because it really doesn’t matter anymore.

Also at this point Y’all man’s Dark starting to sound like one of those republicans that hates gays

1200px-U.S._Senator_Lindsey_Graham%2C_Official_Photo%2C_113th_Congress.jpg

Damn Bruh....(CTFU)

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I get it. A dude tells women the truth about how men actually perceive them and DUDES get upset? A dude tells women that the numbers aren't in their favor regarding men who earn over $100K per year and why they should broaden their perspective regarding men who earn less and DUDES get upset? A dude tells a woman that it's not in their favor to have multiple children outside the confines of marriage especially by multiple men and DUDES get upset? Bruh..you've hit the nail on the head. Any self-respecting heterosexual man with intelligence wouldn't be upset by that. That said, I will say there are men who can look at how another man dresses, his watch, his ride and instantly hate a muthafucka. Shit I see those jealous muthafuckas EVERY day mean muggin' me and their bitch if she's trying to sneak a peak. (LOL)

Any man that is out here preaching self-improvement, im here for it...especially a black man. We weren't born with an instruction manual...and even if we were...how often do we follow instructions completely all the way through? :lol:

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man, you see how low some of these niggaz are. He hasn’t been buried yet and they talking shit. This is why some niggaz can’t be trusted or respected. They wait till you die then they pop shit. I can’t respect that. I don’t see that shit in other communities.

Kevin wasn't perfect but he spoke that real but I think him not being married and just fucking random hoes made him look hypocritical to haters and females. He told lower income people to settle while he didn't, fucking hoes you can't fuck without money so it looked a little funny like he's standing on a high rock preaching down to people undernath him.

If he was married with kids he'd look a little differently but the fact he wasn't married and got divoced twice with a child looked funny to some people.

He lived the dream he had money, did well and lived the priviledge of living well, fucking all sorts of non black women that the average black man can't get.

So the pastor of the black church got these overweight hoes who are his base bread, he needs to make them feel better.

Really he didn't lie, but his personal life and what he did with his fame as opposed to what he spoke about looked weird.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Something tells me he don't want it and would fold up like a hoe.

He, and those like him, is/are a large part of the problem for black women and the black family that we can't get ahead.

Dude wants brownie points so he can fuck more of his parishioners

Bad enough you're passing judgment and talking about a dead man, but spreading incorrect gossip :smh:

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man, you see how low some of these niggaz are. He hasn’t been buried yet and they talking shit. This is why some niggaz can’t be trusted or respected. They wait till you die then they pop shit. I can’t respect that. I don’t see that shit in other communities.

never saw A cac desecrate another Cac grave....in my lifetime...brah

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

keep spitting...you got the juice..brah

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Its funny to look at old clips of KS from 2020-early 21 compared to now he aged quickly in those 2 years

Last edited:

p5ych3

Curry Is My God
BGOL Patreon Investor
Dude can't be that stupid, I run when I hear the word Fentanyl.

Dealers aren't advertising fentanyl flavored coke.
Sadly they are killing their customers without care because users aren't stopping.

Wonder if cops will chase his killer like they did Michael k Williams or that artist out in Cali.

John Million

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Crazy how many followers this nigga had

So many lost grown motherfuckers looking for a YouTube daddy LOL

the thing about comments like this which I don't understand

I never understood the distain for black men or women who are attempting to better themselves
Even if a person is "lost and grown" it makes no sense to look down on that person for trying to better themselves
Sure some may take it too far looking for "YouTube daddy" but at the end of the day a person is trying to be better
Any avenue they take to get there we should be applauded and not ridiculed

2 ONE 3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
the thing about comments like this which I don't understand

I never understood the distain for black men or women who are attempting to better themselves
Even if a person is "lost and grown" it makes no sense to look down on that person for trying to better themselves
Sure some may take it too far looking for "YouTube daddy" but at the end of the day a person is trying to be better
Any avenue they take to get there we should be applauded and not ridiculed

It’s completely asinine and ridiculous to me too fucking follow a YouTube personality without doing research on my own. What makes this guy qualified to tell me anything? Because he wears a tailored suit?

:lol:

I’ve seen clips of this guy and the shit that he was saying was just stupid and I never ever put stock in anyone who just says things for sensationalism. The fact that Kevin Samuels actually put down black women while bigging up other bitches proved he was a cornball.

This goofy nigga died from redbull and sex pills from 711

This goofy nigga said work 60 hours a week:lol:

Steve Harvey of YouTube

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
It’s completely asinine and ridiculous to me too fucking follow a YouTube personality without doing research on my own. What makes this guy qualified to tell me anything? Because he wears a tailored suit?

I’ve seen clips of this guy and the shit that he was saying was just stupid and I never ever put stock in anyone who just says things for sensationalism. The fact that Kevin Samuels actually put down black women while bigging up other bitches proved he was a cornball.

Steve Harvey of YouTube
Did you even listen to some of these trout mouth broads that called in? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, and 60 hours a week ain't shit, I work 84 on the rigs and have done 3 months like that.

John Million

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Steve Harvey of YouTube

How do you know they didn't do research on their own?
You watched clips, have you seen a more than clips? Is watching clips doing research?
What's wrong with working hard to achieve your goals?
You really have an issue with someone telling me to put more work in if they're not where they want to be in life.

You still failed to address the premise of my post?
Why ridicule a person trying to better themselves. Who cares if their on Youtube
Its always a nigga who watched a few clips and then want to come online and shit on a dead man

2 ONE 3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Did you even listen to some of these trout mouth broads that called in? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, and 60 hours a week ain't shit, I work 84 on the rigs and have done 3 months like that.

Man One of my homegirls back home in LA was all on this guy a few weeks ago sending me dumb ass clips on IG. About a week or so ago after he posted that if you were a 35 year old woman you are a leftover woman she was appalled and couldn’t believe he said that.

I just laughed and told her “nahhh I thought that was your boy tho”