Wait. Is Kevin Samuels DEAD or is it a Rumor? Update: RIP Kevin Samuels

2 ONE 3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How do you know they didn't do research on their own?
You watched clips, have you seen a more than clips? Is watching clips doing research?
What's wrong with working hard to achieve your goals?
You really have an issue with someone telling me to put more work if they're not were they want to be in life.

You still failed to address the premise of my post?
Why ridicule a person trying to better themselves. Who cares if their on Youtube
Its always a nigga who watched a few clips and then want to come online and shit on a dead man

I don’t know any of that shit.

I just know that for me these people are all about money and saying shit to increase their viewership. It’s not rocket science that he was saying off-the-wall shit to get his numbers and viewers up.

You sound like a disciple of this lame ass dude :lol:

And again… if you know better you do better. A man on YouTube telling you to work 60 hours is not a reality for you. Have you ever heard of working smarter and not harder?

I swear it seems like just because some stranger on the Internet says something you people take it as fact.

John Million

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don’t know any of that shit.

I just know that for me these people are all about money and saying shit to increase their viewership. It’s not rocket science that he was saying off-the-wall shit to get his numbers and viewers up.

You sound like a disciple of this lame ass dude :lol:

And again… if you know better you do better. A man on YouTube telling you to work 60 hours is not a reality for you. Have you ever heard of working smarter and not harder?

I swear it seems like just because some stranger on the Internet says something you people take it as fact.

who cares if he was about his money?
I applaud black people getting money

again you dance around my main point -- people bettering themselves
but you in here shitting on a dead black man
i bet if/when they did that to your boy Nip, you didn't like it
why do it now?
its coward clown shit imo but do you

2 ONE 3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
who cares if he was about his money?
I applaud black people getting money

again you dance around my main point -- people bettering themselves
but you in here shitting on a dead black man
i bet if/when they did that to your boy Nip, you didn't like it
why do it now?
its coward clown shit imo but do you

How are you bettering yourself by continuously shitting on black women but praising other races…?

That dead ass nigga said European was the standard of beauty.

Just dumb ignorant shit.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
How are you bettering yourself by continuously shitting on black women but praising other races…?

Just dumb ignorant shit.
Was it a lie though? Or was he wrong and black women are the standard of beauty?

John Million

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Right…

Cuz I have time to make up lies about a dead YouTube nigga

Go follow Tariq Nasheed or Dr. Umar. You fuckin faggit

:lol:

another bitch ass nigga to add to the ignore list
niggas love to act tough on the internet when nobody is standing in front of them

2 ONE 3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
another bitch ass nigga to add to the ignore list
niggas love to act tough on the internet when nobody is standing in front of them

You over here defending a dead man who died over Red Bull and gas station sex pills…

You got a cape on for a nigga you never met…

Think about that you bitch ass nigga…:lol:

Where is your father at bitch nigga?

Or were you raised by your mother and her “girlfriend”

Lower9Nupe

Rising Star
Registered
Ya'll people crazy. In here arguing about whether one man is gay or not. Can't make this shit up.

Nah Bruh. No argument in BGOL. Just calling out muthafuckas who
Any man that is out here preaching self-improvement, im here for it...especially a black man. We weren't born with an instruction manual...and even if we were...how often do we follow instructions completely all the way through? :lol:

We can only do our best; whatever that looks like.

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
That suggestion of working 60 hours a week was specifically for guys that used not having enough money as an excuse for not dressing well, starting businesses, etc.

He didn't like when people used excuses for not accomplishing goals in life since most people tend to lean on excuses rather than having a Mamba mentality.

TheAlias

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

Just dumb ignorant shit.

Not trying to shit on you or anything, but this is an uninformed, oft repeated female talking point. They regurgitate this shit so they can dismiss the other accurate things that hits them deep.

You've been listening to the wrong people on this one.

2 ONE 3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not trying to shit on you or anything, but this is an uninformed, oft repeated female talking point. They regurgitate this shit so they can dismiss the other accurate things that hits them deep.

You've been listening to the wrong people on this one.

My nigga I don’t give a fuck about a talking point.

I heard the clip myself and again…

I’m just not listening to any muthafuckas online for guidance :lol:

Before it was this dude it was Tariq Nasheed. Tommy S. Or Dr. Umar

This dude was saying shit to get his Viewership numbers up.

John Million

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That suggestion of working 60 hours a week was specifically for guys that used not having enough money as an excuse for not dressing well, starting businesses, etc.

He didn't like when people used excuses for not accomplishing goals in life since most people tend to lean on excuses rather than having a Mamba mentality.

Exactly
Only an idiot would have an issue with suggesting that people work harder (and smarter) if they want more in life

I figured the women would be a majority of the folks happy he's gone
but these bitch niggas are the worst

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Crazy how many followers this nigga had

So many lost grown motherfuckers looking for a YouTube daddy LOL

I wasn't up on dude too heavy but do agree with family being key but I won't front and as a man with not the most emotional and thoughtful daddy having a brother to inspire to be like means something. I can't lie I see his appeal

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
Kevin Samuels was a YouTube and Instagram personality.

Samuels’ lifestyle advice aimed at Black men and women drew a legion of admiring followers alongside a lot of detractors who condemned his views as outdated and cruel.

Samuels died on Thursday, May 5, 2022 in Atlanta.

Ortensia Alcantara, a nurse was with Samuels when he passed and she frantically begged 911 dispatchers to send an ambulance to the Buckhead Atlanta residence where they were staying.

Alcantara could be heard saying just need to give him CPR. Yes! [I need an ambulance] It’s Kevin-f******-Samuels,’ in the May 5 call obtained by TMZ.

Alcantara later told first responders that the self-proclaimed dating guru had fallen on top of her and became blue after experiencing chest pains.

Before help arrived, Alcantara pleaded with Samuels to gain consciousness and gave him CPR until an EMS took over, trying – and failing – to save the Youtuber.

Paramedics gave CPR to Samuels, who was found unresponsive on the floor of the apartment.

Samuels was transferred to Piedmont Hospital, where he died aged 57.

According to friends, the late Kevin Samuels, died a broke man.

Samuels’ friends claim that he was heavily indebted and had less than $1K in his bank account prior to his death.

According to a friend who spoke to Media Take Out, Kevin’s family has been trying to identify all his assets and has only been able to locate less than $1,000.

His friends further revealed that his family is planning to set up a GoFundMe account in order to give him a befitting funeral.

This was proven a lie

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Kevin Samuels was a YouTube and Instagram personality.

Samuels’ lifestyle advice aimed at Black men and women drew a legion of admiring followers alongside a lot of detractors who condemned his views as outdated and cruel.

Samuels died on Thursday, May 5, 2022 in Atlanta.

Ortensia Alcantara, a nurse was with Samuels when he passed and she frantically begged 911 dispatchers to send an ambulance to the Buckhead Atlanta residence where they were staying.

Alcantara could be heard saying just need to give him CPR. Yes! [I need an ambulance] It’s Kevin-f******-Samuels,’ in the May 5 call obtained by TMZ.

Alcantara later told first responders that the self-proclaimed dating guru had fallen on top of her and became blue after experiencing chest pains.

Before help arrived, Alcantara pleaded with Samuels to gain consciousness and gave him CPR until an EMS took over, trying – and failing – to save the Youtuber.

Paramedics gave CPR to Samuels, who was found unresponsive on the floor of the apartment.

Samuels was transferred to Piedmont Hospital, where he died aged 57.

According to friends, the late Kevin Samuels, died a broke man.

Samuels’ friends claim that he was heavily indebted and had less than $1K in his bank account prior to his death.

According to a friend who spoke to Media Take Out, Kevin’s family has been trying to identify all his assets and has only been able to locate less than $1,000.

His friends further revealed that his family is planning to set up a GoFundMe account in order to give him a befitting funeral.
Reason why I got yo bitch ass on ignore. This faggot posting lies from an anti bm gossip rag

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Some of these cats grew up around and raised by women. Kevin literally pulled the scales off the eyes for some of them.

I grew up with positive men in my home and community, but some dudes who were raised by weak women were the most bitchmade weak brothers ever.

I'm with you on this!!...I'm glad that I had old school men that raise me as well and I taught me the game and life as a man!!..These dudes today, are weak and got alot of Bitch in them(like you said, raise by weak women)!!...Sad shit!!..

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Man One of my homegirls back home in LA was all on this guy a few weeks ago sending me dumb ass clips on IG. About a week or so ago after he posted that if you were a 35 year old woman you are a leftover woman she was appalled and couldn’t believe he said that.

:lol:

I just laughed and told her “nahhh I thought that was your boy tho”
Your homegirl lied..... He never said that.

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You over here defending a dead man who died over Red Bull and gas station sex pills…

You got a cape on for a nigga you never met…

Think about that you bitch ass nigga…:lol:

Where is your father at bitch nigga?

Or were you raised by your mother and her “girlfriend”

So u came on here to try and get a bunch of dudes to pay you attention instead

2 ONE 3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He didn't say that... The more you talk...the dumber you seem.

So that clip I saw she posted wasn’t this dead nigga..?

I swear you grown motherfuckers are looking for a father figure for guidance on YouTube.

If you are this old in the game and don’t have certain shit figured out. But you’re taking direction from a Nigga online you got bigger problems than me

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
So that clip I saw she posted wasn’t this dead nigga..?

I swear you grown motherfuckers are looking for a father figure for guidance on YouTube.

If you are this old in the game and don’t have certain shit figured out. But you’re taking direction from a Nigga online you got bigger problems than me
Post the clip of him saying that.
And why does your story keep changing?