Wait. Is Kevin Samuels DEAD or is it a Rumor? Update: RIP Kevin Samuels

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Man i dropped out when it hit around 7 and i been like why tf is this muhfucka still burning like that

It's only ever 3 reasons
- @jack walsh13 or somebody done took it over w bitches
- a nigga got ocked
- niggas oggin back and gotdamn forth
:roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2:

IugV0C.jpg

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Man i dropped out when it hit around 7 and i been like why tf is this muhfucka still burning like that

It's only ever 3 reasons
- @jack walsh13 or somebody done took it over w bitches
- a nigga got ocked
- niggas oggin back and gotdamn forth
Well damn man ... If the man's name can generate 2 million google searches in one day, surely we can give him 45 to 50 of our precious pages...

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Well damn man ... If the man's name can generate 2 million google searches in one day, surely we can give him 45 to 50 of our precious pages...
Oh wait I don't want to be mistaken for caring lol I've not had anything to say because I don't

It was just funny to come in and see that it looked more like the third reason lol

I do not care at all about the subject, and i say that without malice

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Oh wait I don't want to be mistaken for caring lol I've not had anything to say because I don't

It was just funny to come in and see that it looked more like the third reason lol

I do not care at all about the subject, and i say that without malice
Not sure if this is a contridiction or more of a paradox...let me sleep on it and get back with you.