Tina Turner, Queen of Rock'n Roll, has passed away at the age of 83. (1939-2023)

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
When I saw her documentary last year and she said she had all them strokes I knew it wouldn’t be that much longer.

RIP Queen.

I never knew that. I knew she sold her catalog for about 50 million and renounced her US citizenship and was living in Sweden. Man, I didn't know she was sick. She definitely did her thing and had a great run. RIP Tina

Edit. Switzerland.

Ryokurin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I never knew that. I knew she sold her catalog for about 50 million and renounced her US citizenship and was living in Sweden. Man, I didn't know she was sick. She definitely did her thing and had a great run. RIP Tina

Edit. Switzerland.

The strokes were a problem, but she also had kidney disease and intestinal cancer. Even after the transplant, she basically admitted in a few interviews that she knew she didn't have a lot of time left and because of that the visit would likely be her last. I'm sure her and her husband used those three years to the fullest.

KA$H

GoldMember
BGOL Investor
This is sorta triggering....

Tina always reminded me of my mom with their get shit done attitudes in a time when women of color were expected to "sing the song, Anna Mae." She was born a month after my mom, and I lost my mom last year a few days before my birthday and Mother's Day....Needless to say, this month, being the 1st year that she's been gone, has been rough because the shock of her passing is gone. So all I felt was the pain of the anniversary of her passing. The pain of not having her here for my b-day. The pain of not having her here for Mother's Day. Now, with Mrs. Turner's passing......Man, I just want to get out of this fucking month.

Rest well Mrs. Turner. Give my mom the biggest hug for me. She was a true fan....

WattDogs

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
licensed-image

Hope this dirty bedwench gets first class reservations with the devil for dinner.

Long live Ike Turner, good riddance you funky bitch.

Bitch made a whole movie of lies about man she hated so much she kept his last name dispite getting remarried.

This gorilla pipmpin bitch had the nerve to drag hoes and then play victim.

Madd Im keeping it real? Glad you can ignore the obvious and hope one day you get a bitch to lie on you and your name. Goodbye Annie Mae you evil lil witch.
C'mon man, show some respect for the dead.

We know the movie was lies. We know that Tina's been fronting to use the abuse as an excuse to divest from us. Women are following the same playbook today.

I know Tina ain't the saint she portrayed herself to be. Nor is Ike as evil as the media makes him. And that's coming directly from someone that spoke directly to Ike & his wife about it all.

But give it a week or so. Show some honor to the recently deceased.

Rest in peace to both Tina, a queen of rock & roll & Ike, one of rock's greatest forefathers.

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
another loss...i am literally watching my childhood pass right before my eyes

spector was unhinged but this was one of my favorites...a matching untamable vocal force versus the wall of sound

rip ms bullock

I always had an ear for this song.

Thegooch

Pope Gooch is currently brunching with the Devil.
Registered
C'mon man, show some respect for the dead.

We know the movie was lies. We know that Tina's been fronting to use the abuse as an excuse to divest from us. Women are following the same playbook today.

I know Tina ain't the saint she portrayed herself to be. Nor is Ike as evil as the media makes him. And that's coming directly from someone that spoke directly to Ike & his wife about it all.

But give it a week or so. Show some honor to the recently deceased.

Rest in peace to both Tina, a queen of rock & roll & Ike, one of rock's greatest forefathers.
Because of that movie, Ike went from cultural icon to pariah.

I've never been in an abusive relationship but have seen plenty from the outside.

Usually its a two way street
that law enforcement finds profitable incarcerating people for relationship problems.

I don't have anything against Angela Bassett but its strange that she starred in two movies supposed to be truth based but where later found to be full of lies.

Oprah who had a documentary full of false accusations about Micheal Jackson, starred in the Color Purple which perverted the sharecropping lifestyle.

Jada Pinkett aint stupid she knows her ticket in that lezbo town was to humiliate her husband. The shit is dead obvious at this point. You don't see the pattern??

Hollywood is a bullshit propaganda tool town that needs to be shut down. Just because its a power vacuum that white women are running into the ground doesn't change its history.

When I watched Tina/Anna Mae in Mad Max, I always wondered how such a nice lady was able to play such an evil bitch in Thunderdome without any acting experience.

I noticed this as a little kid and from what I learned from the past is that she wasn't acting or is a natural actress. Either way for her to play a role that well with little to no coaching told me that Hollywood knew she was a very talented liar. Scam/hustlers/liars artist are the best actors because they have been practicing their entire lives.

This is why nobody marries those women for long because you never know whats real with them.

I feel bad for you guys feeling bad about a scam artist. Thats all I got for you.

Last edited:

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sometimes I be wishing these big black American icons can have my life to love longer

I ain’t doing shit wit mines

Rip tina

May god bless yo beautiful soul

Leave this stick up till the year out

kes1111

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
pop-singers-tina-turner-and-lionel-richie-celebrate-their-grammy-wins-on-february-26-1985-in.jpg

pop-singers-tina-turner-and-lionel-richie-celebrate-their-grammy-wins-on-february-26-1985-in.jpg

Pop singers Tina Turner and Lionel Richie celebrate their Grammy wins on February 26, 1985 in Los Angeles, California

kes1111

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
american-singers-james-brown-and-tina-turner-backstage-at-the-1982-grammy-awards-held-at-the.jpg

James Brown and Tina Turner backstage at the 1982 Grammy Awards, held at the Shrine Auditorium, Los Angeles, California, February 24, 1982

kes1111

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
ike-tina-turner-pose-for-a-portrait-with-their-son-and-step-sons-in-circa-1972-clockwise-from.jpg

Ike & Tina Turner pose for a portrait with their son and step-sons in circa 1972. Clockwise from bottom left: Michael Turner (Son of Ike & Lorraine Taylor), Ike Turner, Jr. (Son of Ike & Lorraine Taylor), Ike Turner, Craig Hill (Son of Tina & Raymond Hill), Ronnie Turner (Son of Ike & Tina) (1960 - 2022).

kes1111

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
tina-turner-of-the-husband-and-wife-r-b-duo-ike-tina-turner-poses-for-a-portrait-in-1964.jpg

tina-turner-of-the-husband-and-wife-r-b-duo-ike-tina-turner-poses-for-a-portrait-in-1964.jpg

Tina Turner of the husband-and-wife R&B duo Ike & Tina Turner poses for a portrait in 1964.

kes1111

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
grace-jones-and-tina-turner-during-tina-turner-opening-may-7-1981-at-the-ritz-in-new-york-city.jpg

grace-jones-and-tina-turner-during-tina-turner-opening-may-7-1981-at-the-ritz-in-new-york-city.jpg

Grace Jones and Tina Turner during Tina Turner Opening - May 7, 1981 at The Ritz in New York City, New York, United States.

notreally

Rising Star
Registered
All of her money goes back to the white community while you used IKE as a proxy to diss all black men. Her , Oprah, and Gayle are all cut from the same cloth.
Damn.

I had to, once again, come out of lurker status to say this here is some stupid assed bullshit.

How in the living, raging fuck is a so called "man" who regularly beats up on a woman a man at all, let alone representative of all black men?

Like the magat assholes with the red hats, your statement is indicative of a willingness to embrace anti-intellectualism.

Sad. Just sayin'.