934092_691768435178_235129411_n.jpg

Threw some ribs and wings on the grill :dance: :dance:

i got the same grill:cool:

bborn

Rising Star
Registered
peace

Nice grill

Retired another burned out grill like that plus fired up that TRU InfaRed CharBroil version - same grill as ^^^ but different vented grill covers that deliver a particular convection that doesn't dry the food as much as the cast iron ones with the direct flame.

Wasn't really a believer & looked forward to burning the other older grill to ashes but said fuck it & tried the new shit.

'No Poke on the foke' but kicked off the wknd early with the Salmon fillets & steaks cooked to perfection.

Came back @ it with the corn, both shucked & non, fuck a soaking,

swordfish & scallop kabobs,

that veg fed kosher chicken legs cooked to perfection to where you only leave the main bones on that bitch,

Veg baked beans on that side burner with a dash of SugarInTheRaw,

carrots & asparagus grilled lovely,

Salmon steaks & them cheap assed BarS ChickenJumbo franks y'all love to make fun of since they taste damn good when cooked until they split, all splashed with some beer (looking JUST like them brats on the top shelf^^^).
Piping hot wheat rolls out the foil was the icing on the cake.

Splashed some mimosa into the grill so it could cook & lock in the faint taste of the bubbly & the hint of the fresh oranges dripped over the grill & meats.

If cooked right, the fucking grill locks in all them faint flavors & elements used to season whatever.
The key is to keep the flames low, cook with the heat & cut one of them four burners the fuck off.

Oh yeah, scattered them hickory wood chips on the seasoned grill b4 hand & during for that smokey flavor.

Nothing overcooked

Light work

Them labsta tails & that turkey leanin off that needle look good as fuck, Fams.

Hope y'all enjoyed your OriginalDecorationDay with Fam, loved ones or whomever.

three-fifths

searching for the remaining 143,999
Platinum Member
the trees you ninjas use to soak and then grill with is my sole concern.

thanks for the dope.

everything i cook will be vegan.

D-TOWN REP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What y'all fucking with on the 4th?

Bought the groceries tonight

Brisket, Ribs, Turkey Legs, and Sausage

Gonna have Black eyed peas and colla' greens on deck with the jiffy cone' bread as well

Tayta salad a possibilty as well

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor

Gonna have Black eyed peas and colla' greens on deck with the jiffy cone' bread as well

My boy is having a cookout, I don't have a grill or any outdoor space here in Queens, but they have a terrace and a Weber..gonna bring a fam pack of poke chops, they always seem to go over well....I brine em the night before (usually a beer brine, but this time Imma do part water, part apple juice...a few peppercorns, bay leaf etc). Then hit em w the spice rub in the morning....

I also found a recipe for potato salad w bacon that looks good.:

http://www.southernliving.com/m/food/entertaining/cool-summer-salads-00400000046866/page26.html

Sent via Tapatalk

manVzone

Rising Star
Registered

:lol:I'm in tears*:lol:

Nevertheless:dance:

MadWun

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fuck!!!

The wife has us eating no meat...going on week 3. :angry:

How the fuck I'm I to celebrate the 4th without grilling or eating some meat? :angry:

dbrizzz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
A whole bird, leg of lamb, chicken skewers, hot dogs, and burgers. Plus a whole lot of beer and McCallen 10