Grill Bawses, Post Your Memorial Day Eats

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
:barbeque:

Got some chicken breast, fish fillets and chappell hill sausage

My gal gonna make the sides

We were gonna go fishin but some shit came up, so i just hit the fish farm in kemah

I'll post pics later :yes:

If you didnt cook or grill, just post a pic of what you ate(a real pic not that google shit):lol:

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
We did our thing yesterday. We had kabobs (beef, chicken, shrimp and peppers), grilled jerk chicken breast, burgers, dogs, ribs, brats, salmon filets, and ears of corn. I also made collards and corn bread, while the wife made a 7 layer Mexican dip. There was also seafood rice and fried chicken.

Powerforwardofthesquad

Rising Star
Registered
I just threw the ribs on about 30 minutes ago...trying to keep this fucking temp in the 200 - 225 is a bitch with the charcoal grill. Right now, the temp built into the grill is saying 300, but i'm thinking it's taking the damn sun/heat into account and i'm probably only about 200, what ya'll think?
anyway around this?
will post pics later if my shit isn't burnt up:lol:

shanebp1978

Super Moderator
7 layer Mexican dip.

Damn. Yes.

Yesterday, I had no need to roll out the 580, " Big Red " aka Rusty Carmichael, so I broke in, " Black Betty ". Who still needs some seasoning and tightening up if you follow me.

2zz89wg.jpg

Salciccia sausage kabobs, Bacon Cheddar sliders, diced red potatoes with garlic and butter sauce, salmon fillets, morning star vegetarian burgers. ( A lot of women I hang with don't eat meat ).

Hickory wood chips soaked in Heineken and white wine for a couple of hours was in the firebox giving me full smoke.

vandamation

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm gonna pop one of these in the microwave...

And for desert...

Some Nigerian Nightmare... :joint:

Enjoy your Memorial Day... :cheers:

RAY V.

AP 2nd Team All-American
BGOL Investor
meeting the family to eat out at this eating establishment later this evening... :yes:

A-Acheddars-3.png

never been but everybody says it great :cool:

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
coconut tilapia

chicken with some tony seasoning and the chap hill links:yes:

used pecan wood to give smoke flavor

11lq2s2.jpg

b4xk77.jpg

2ue35tz.jpg

2uhl5bt.jpg

flkbap.jpg

16k5h6w.jpg

v6fo.jpg

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
Damn. Yes.

Yesterday, I had no need to roll out the 580, " Big Red " aka Rusty Carmichael, so I broke in, " Black Betty ". Who still needs some seasoning and tightening up if you follow me.

2zz89wg.jpg

Salciccia sausage kabobs, Bacon Cheddar sliders, diced red potatoes with garlic and butter sauce, salmon fillets, morning star vegetarian burgers. ( A lot of women I hang with don't eat meat ).

Hickory wood chips soaked in Heineken and white wine for a couple of hours was in the firebox giving me full smoke.

BAWSE!!:dance:

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Mad as hell I'm not cooking this week.....started a new job and them paychecks gotta be right before i do the damn thang.....

If u que 4 real then u know that shit ain't cheap.....wood, coal, good cuts of meat, ....shit add up quick and I can't do it now
:crymeariver:

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
Mad as hell I'm not cooking this week.....started a new job and them paychecks gotta be right before i do the damn thang.....

If u que 4 real then u know that shit ain't cheap.....wood, coal, good cuts of meat, ....shit add up quick and I can't do it now
:crymeariver:

guy next to me cut an old pecan tree down, i helped and got half

i got wood for days:yes:

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
im doin the damn thang right now. just took off the hamburgers, links and dogs.....now the coal is just right for the chicken, ribs, turkey legs, and steaks....
:yes::yes::yes:

spider705

BGOL Investor
guy next to me cut an old pecan tree down, i helped and got half

i got wood for days:yes:

What's bad is i got some oak and mesquite left, but not enough to actually do what i do....its 2 sacks in the garage and if i combine them its not even half a sack i get from that hick on 1960 that sells my bbq wood :smh:

D-TOWN REP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just a little something I did on the smoker yesterday...turkey legs, chicken breasts, 2 slabs of ribs, and some good ol earl campbells

2lnea2q.jpg

2rxfzwi.jpg

343jegw.jpg

5xpcgk.jpg

made some cornbread, cabbage, and cracked open a can of Bush's beans as the sides

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
i got itis like a mutha:yawn:

my gal thinks she gon get that thuggin love, i dont think so

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
Just a little something I did on the smoker yesterday...turkey legs, chicken breasts, 2 slabs of ribs, and some good ol earl campbells

2lnea2q.jpg

2rxfzwi.jpg

343jegw.jpg

5xpcgk.jpg

made some cornbread, cabbage, and cracked open a can of Bush's beans as the sides
:eek:

:dance:

man i didnt even crack a cold one, had some mango drink:yes:

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
What's bad is i got some oak and mesquite left, but not enough to actually do what i do....its 2 sacks in the garage and if i combine them its not even half a sack i get from that hick on 1960 that sells my bbq wood :smh:

man i havent bought wood in a long ass time

wish i was off tuesday

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Lamb kinfolk?? Man i have NEVER threw some lamb on the grill....how it turn out??

lamb on the grill>>>>>>>

stays moist, juices run and the meat is TENDER without having to be well done and without having to be on the grill for a long time.

salt/pepper/dash herb and onion/cinnamon/smoked paprika/parsley flakes= g.o.a.t.

spider705

BGOL Investor
lamb on the grill>>>>>>>

stays moist, juices run and the meat is TENDER without having to be well done and without having to be on the grill for a long time.

salt/pepper/dash herb and onion/cinnamon/smoked paprika/parsley flakes= g.o.a.t.

Folk i ain't never had the shit before....so how they sell it like in steaks or something? I'm gonna get some of that next time i que....gotta try it out

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Folk i ain't never had the shit before....so how they sell it like in steaks or something? I'm gonna get some of that next time i que....gotta try it out

all sorts of cuts. chops are what those were.

my favorite cuts are chops and breast.

lamb breast>>>>> anything.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
not many guys can work a pit

i just hate the smoke all in my eyes:angry:

that's the funny part for me

i don't smoke weed or cigs

then im all up in the grill with a cloud of smoke all burning my eyes having me coughing and shit.. can't even look directly at the meat for a few moments until it clears :lol::lol:

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
that's the funny part for me

i don't smoke weed or cigs

then im all up in the grill with a cloud of smoke all burning my eyes having me coughing and shit.. can't even look directly at the meat for a few moments until it clears :lol::lol:

i be :crymeariver: all over the pit

o'l emotional bbqin ass

"that nigga be cryin when he cook"