Grill Bawses, Post Your Memorial Day Eats

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Part of it for me is routine, always done it and always seen it done

Other part is just knowing I already got everything seasoned and ready to go for the next day so when I get ready to start cooking I can get right to it

there's absolutely no harm in it. and actually there's nothing bad about it at all its a method. but some act like its a necessity otherwise your meat won't taste good. if it ain't been in seasoning and liquid smoke and special cooking wine for exactly 4 days being rotated and lightly massaged every 4 hours in the crisper compartment of your refrigerator...then your meat ain't good.

those the folks that's addressed to.

i can thaw out some chicken, season it correctly put it on the grill and have it tasting better than the shit you been babying for the last week :lol:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
I got my meat needle. Y'all niggas shoulda never gave me a meat needle!!!

I use the meat needle for the turkey.

I shoot that motherfucker up like we trying to go win the Olympics

imkhQwU4Eezts.jpg

iblL1C6QpdYsqo.jpg

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
marinating is overrated imo.

either you know how to season food or you don't :lol:

kosher salt is a must.
smoke paprika is a must for chicken/lamb

parsley is a must for all 3 chicken/beef/lamb

the only thing i marinate is steaks. however, i dont see no point in marinating a steak if you're grilling it well done. at least medium well or medium,....it retains alot of that marinade flavor.

and i love using this for my steaks and burgers
350571867275_10.jpg

patscorpio

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
so much stuff i brought back leftovers to my spot from my parents

ribs, steak, mac and cheese, jollof rice, fried rice, pies, etc etc

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
always, my man....always.....dont want the rubbery leather action goin on...bbq 101.

Oh u had me scared for a minute....i take that rookie comment back....cuz man leaving that membrane on make for some bad bbq.....

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
i got itis like a mutha:yawn:

my gal thinks she gon get that thuggin love, i dont think so
:lol:

I took it, and added Thai sweet chili sauce, sesame oil, orange juice, and Graces pepper sauce. Trust me, you'll thank me later!
damn chinnuck, that shit sound surrse

mindhunter, get yo richie rich lookin ass on somewhere

richie-rich_large.gif

nigga grillin lobster and steak:hmm:

you gon get iodine poisonin
pimp-c.jpg

that's "eyedine pozznin"
mindhunter ain't done no pinchin and bargaining tho
I use the meat needle for the turkey.

I shoot that motherfucker up like we trying to go win the Olympics
:lol:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
the only thing i marinate is steaks. however, i dont see no point in marinating a steak if you're grilling it well done. at least medium well or medium,....it retains alot of that marinade flavor.

and i love using this for my steaks and burgers
350571867275_10.jpg

don't ever grill well done! well i don't anyway. i'll mark it and finish it in the oven before i grill it well done and get all the juice out of it.

but that's why i like my chicken cut up. i usually cut up breast into strips like i showed earlier in the thread. takes less time to cook AND its juicy than a motherfucker.

steaks are for guests. i like em but not really.

the lamb is for ME only.

spider705

BGOL Investor
the only thing i marinate is steaks. however, i dont see no point in marinating a steak if you're grilling it well done. at least medium well or medium,....it retains alot of that marinade

1SCM%20(43).jpg

I use this RELIGIOUSLY for steaks. I mean this, kosher salt, coarse ground black pepper and a hot fucking grill...that's ALL you need. And like coldchi, steaks are all i marinate, and i only use this stuff. Had a Cuban roommate in college and he hipped me to this for steaks, and its been in rotation ever since...

Y'all niggas sleeping on this stuff....i mentioned it once before but i dunno if y'all using it or not....

trust me, I'm a que-ologist

Thrill3Seeker

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Did an 11 lb boston butt on the big green egg. Smoked it w cherry and lump hardwood charcoal. Started it last night at 8 and took it off at 10 this morning.

Lowes had the hookup on kingsford briquettes so i rolled out the barrel smoker and cooked 2 slabs of spare ribs cut st louis style. Smoked the tips too and served them in sauce.

For the non pork eaters like myself, I did 2 slabs of beef ribs on the Chargriller Kamodo Kooker and a turkey.

Finished up w burgers, dogs, grilled corn, baked beans and my sister's potato salad.

Then my black ass took a nap while e'body ate.....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I497 using Tapatalk 2

spider705

BGOL Investor
Did an 11 lb boston butt on the big green egg. Smoked it w cherry and lump hardwood charcoal. Started it last night at 8 and took it off at 10 this morning.

Lowes had the hookup on kingsford briquettes so i rolled out the barrel smoker and cooked 2 slabs of spare ribs cut st louis style. Smoked the tips too and served them in sauce.

For the non pork eaters like myself, I did 2 slabs of beef ribs on the Chargriller Kamodo Kooker and a turkey.

Finished up w burgers, dogs, grilled corn, baked beans and my sister's potato salad.

Then my black ass took a nap while e'body ate.....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I497 using Tapatalk 2

Dog where u from I'm on my way !

I'll bring my own silverware....won't even make no new dishes to wash

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
coconut tilapia

chicken with some tony seasoning and the chap hill links:yes:

used pecan wood to give smoke flavor

You kill it dude, words can not express how correct you came :yes:

...the one benefit of leaving this NYC lifestyle one day: a damn GRILL of my own :please:

spider705

BGOL Investor
Samsneed u gotta un-ass that coconut tilapia recipe bawse......i needs that

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
Samsneed u gotta un-ass that coconut tilapia recipe bawse......i needs that

Sea salt, coconut oil(it will get solid cause of the cold) coat foil or pan, rub some on it while its still in liquid form, light lemon juice(real). Light coconut flakes, then cook. I don't like tarter sause on my fish. Only on fish sticks or that gordons shit. Coconut flavor will be mild but you will taste it. After I made fish for my gal she won't eat anyone else's fish. I'm da fish kang!

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Sea salt, coconut oil(it will get solid cause of the cold) coat foil or pan, rub some on it while its still in liquid form, light lemon juice(real). Light coconut flakes, then cook. I don't like tarter sause on my fish. Only on fish sticks or that gordons shit. Coconut flavor will be mild but you will taste it. After I made fish for my gal she won't eat anyone else's fish. I'm da fish kang!

send her thru :hmm:

spider705

BGOL Investor

'preciate big homie!