Grill Bawses, Post Your Memorial Day Eats

D-TOWN REP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
not many guys can work a pit

i just hate the smoke all in my eyes:angry:

that's the funny part for me

i don't smoke weed or cigs

then im all up in the grill with a cloud of smoke all burning my eyes having me coughing and shit.. can't even look directly at the meat for a few moments until it clears :lol::lol:

Yeah when I throw that wood on there and it gets going I gotta back up right quick then get back to it :lol:

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
LOL shanebp got the cleanest grill I eva seen.

Yeah Shane need to cure that pit.....

Just throw a bag of charcoal in there and let it burn out..if not that shit gonna start melting and dripping down Onto his food.....

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

spider705

BGOL Investor
Yeah when I throw that wood on there and it gets going I gotta back up right quick then get back to it :lol:

Fuck it dog i love that smoke I inhale that shit like a kush cloud.....I'm at peace when i bbq....love that shit

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
Fuck it dog i love that smoke I inhale that shit like a kush cloud.....I'm at peace when i bbq....love that shit

Not me. I need 30 feet and a minute or two! Shit, I be looking at which way the smoke is blowing, so I'll know where to run to. It really doesn't matter though, if you're grilling, you WILL get a blast!:lol:

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
Not me. I need 30 feet and a minute or two! Shit, I be looking at which way the smoke is blowing, so I'll know where to run to. I really doesn't matter though, if you're grilling, you WILL get a blast!:lol:

that shit be followin me :angry:

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

fe0495256740442.jpg

anybody ever used this type of bbq sauce? my first
time using it. shit is amazin.

IMG129.jpg

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
fe0495256740442.jpg

anybody ever used this type of bbq sauce? my first
time using it. shit is amazin.

I took it, and added Thai sweet chili sauce, sesame oil, orange juice, and Graces pepper sauce. Trust me, you'll thank me later!

spider705

BGOL Investor
We started early in the morn, so by the time the afternoon/evenin comes....we chillin.

28112_10150184726715276_6019714_n.jpg
856871_10152601510875276_1744298021_o.jpg
858532_10152518953855276_1830424436_o.jpg

Say bro....

I hope i peeled that membrane off the back of them ribs before u threw them on the grill...:hmm:

shanebp1978

Super Moderator
Peace,

Ya'll got some great looking eats!

LOL shanebp got the cleanest grill I eva seen.

so I broke in, " Black Betty ". Who still needs some seasoning and tightening up if you follow me.

i thinks its the first time he used it.

i like my pit to have that smokey smell

:lol::lol: Word.

Mcguyver didn't catch when I said, " Black Betty " needs to get some seasoning.

I did a coat and burn off on Friday, and another half bag on Sat. It got some work before food went in it.

With less than 10 people it wasn't worth pulling Rusty CarMichael out.

Yeah Shane need to cure that pit.....

Just throw a bag of charcoal in there and let it burn out..if not that shit gonna start melting and dripping down Onto his food.....

Indeed, you are correct. That's what I did, it'll get some more work before I use it again.

D-TOWN REP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lol u see that too???

Easy to spot them rookies.....

What kind if seasoning you be using?

Or if I recall correctly you make your own?

I ain't on it like that :lol:

Put this one all my meat this weekend let it marinate overnight

ChickenRib_LG.png

Then in the morning let that liquid smoke soak on the meat about an hour

liquid-smoke.jpg

Then let it smooookkeee

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
mindhunter, get yo richie rich lookin ass on somewhere

richie-rich_large.gif

nigga grillin lobster and steak:hmm:

you gon get iodine poisonin

Osca Lee

REALNA'MUTHAFUCKA
Registered
Just a little something I did on the smoker yesterday...turkey legs, chicken breasts, 2 slabs of ribs, and some good ol earl campbells

:barbeque:

2lnea2q.jpg

2rxfzwi.jpg

343jegw.jpg

5xpcgk.jpg

made some cornbread, cabbage, and cracked open a can of Bush's beans as the sides

damn bro....yo ass done the damn thang.....

spider705

BGOL Investor
What kind if seasoning you be using?

Or if I recall correctly you make your own?

I ain't on it like that :lol:

Put this one all my meat this weekend let it marinate overnight

ChickenRib_LG.png

Then in the morning let that liquid smoke soak on the meat about an hour

liquid-smoke.jpg

Then let it smooookkeee

Yeah i mix up my own and i make 2 different kinds, one for beef and one for white meat (chicken/pork)

One of the biggest differences is amount of brown sugar used. Also, i don't marinate, EVER. I get the same effect in 30 minutes. Use some cooking oil (don't use olive oil though). Just rub it on, then ur seasoning and massage it in. Don't skimp on that seasoning either...go heavy and rub it in real good...Flavors really penetrate that way...

Also with beef you can go dalmation rub on it (kosher salt/coarse black pepper) and trust me u good! Don't gotta get fancy with beef...if u smoke it right its nothing better. With ribs i go sweet and spicy. So i use red, white, and black pepper, then balance it out with brown and white sugar.....other stuff too, but that's ancient Chinese secret

onyxmodels

Rising Star
BGOL Gold Member
Say bro....

I hope i peeled that membrane off the back of them ribs before u threw them on the grill...:hmm:

always, my man....always.....dont want the rubbery leather action goin on...bbq 101.

blackmarket

Saving all my fucks for retirement
BGOL Investor
I'm gonna pop one of these in the microwave...

And for desert...

Some Nigerian Nightmare... :joint:

Enjoy your Memorial Day... :cheers:

:lol::lol: that Nightmare looks just like some o that real Purple Urkel - I know that shit is gooooood. Enjoy my dude!!

We been grillin all weekend. Salmon Fillets, Ahi Tuna, lobster tails, tri-tip, rib chops, uncured dogs, bbq duckling, 2 diff. types of chicken

I'm still trippin on how if I still lived back east the bill would've been twice as much

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Yeah i mix up my own and i make 2 different kinds, one for beef and one for white meat (chicken/pork)

One of the biggest differences is amount of brown sugar used. Also, i don't marinate, EVER. I get the same effect in 30 minutes. Use some cooking oil (don't use olive oil though). Just rub it on, then ur seasoning and massage it in. Don't skimp on that seasoning either...go heavy and rub it in real good...Flavors really penetrate that way...

Also with beef you can go dalmation rub on it (kosher salt/coarse black pepper) and trust me u good! Don't gotta get fancy with beef...if u smoke it right its nothing better. With ribs i go sweet and spicy. So i use red, white, and black pepper, then balance it out with brown and white sugar.....other stuff too, but that's ancient Chinese secret

marinating is overrated imo.

either you know how to season food or you don't :lol:

kosher salt is a must.
smoke paprika is a must for chicken/lamb

parsley is a must for all 3 chicken/beef/lamb

manVzone

Rising Star
Registered
Man i need to step up my game ,yall got that exotic shit

Learning from tha bawses up in here tho:yes:

D-TOWN REP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Yeah I learned a long time ago when seasoning be heavy handed and for beef all you need is that real deal salt and pepper with a good piece of meat

D-TOWN REP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
marinating is overrated imo.

either you know how to season food or you don't :lol:

kosher salt is a must.
smoke paprika is a must for chicken/lamb

parsley is a must for all 3 chicken/beef/lamb

Part of it for me is routine, always done it and always seen it done

Other part is just knowing I already got everything seasoned and ready to go for the next day so when I get ready to start cooking I can get right to it

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
Part of it for me is routine, always done it and always seen it done

Other part is just knowing I already got everything seasoned and ready to go for the next day so when I get ready to start cooking I can get right to it

I got my meat needle. Y'all niggas shoulda never gave me a meat needle!!!

vandamation

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol::lol: that Nightmare looks just like some o that real Purple Urkel - I know that shit is gooooood. Enjoy my dude!!

We been grillin all weekend. Salmon Fillets, Ahi Tuna, lobster tails, tri-tip, rib chops, uncured dogs, bbq duckling, 2 diff. types of chicken

I'm still trippin on how if I still lived back east the bill would've been twice as much

Nigerian Nightmare and Purple Urkle are damn near the same strain... BUT... I like the NIgerian a little better... :yes:

I did the grill thing REAL big last year... TOO MUCH WORK... :smh:

This year... I said fuck it... Went and I got meds... Got my 'Struggle Plate' from the frozen food section... and I'M GOOD... :joint:... :dance:

Enjoy your day, Big homie... Salute... :cheers: