Former NFL QB Steve McNair found dead.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
RIP steve he was a good dude.

its being reported the woman mcnair was with is 20 years old.

gotta be something along those lines.

emotional crime: multiple gunshot wounds.

that condo was in a good spot, near all of nashville's entertainment district.

RIP steve mcnair

From the above two statements it seems to me Girl he was messing with, may have been a call girl. This is just the vibe I'm getting from the stuff coming in.

SledgeGE2

Potential Star
Registered
Right, like that actually happens a lot. If it's anything in that vein then it would be the woman's ex-boyfriend or whatever, and not the housewife and mother of two kids, who's the most likely shooter. Men do double-homicides with headshots. Not women.

It's only a matter of time until you're on the receiving end of that sentence at the hands of your gay lover.

By what you say Blunt, you bring this on yourself :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

SIDESHOW

Uncle Juice
BGOL Investor
R.I.P Steve McNair. He was a good dude. Met him and Eddie George at a autographing at Rivergate. He did a lot for the city with various programs he was involved in. I hope this case is resolved

Part of the best Titans team ever....
mcnair.jpg

I had heard about how involved McNair was with his community, and I sure as hell knew how he balled out on the field. He ripped our(JAGS) hearts out many a time. The man was a beast.

Always had the up most respect/admiration for him. Once again RIP.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
They're having a press conference now.

McNair was popped several times and she was popped once and they said a gun was found next to her.

I guess she mercked him. Maybe he didn't wanna leave his wife or something.........who knows.

I'm sure more shit will come out but this chick had a DUI just last Thurs. with McNair in the car.

Didn't he get busted for the same shit?

This dudes' skeletons are about to come out the closet.:smh:

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor

McNair was popped several times and she was popped once and they said a gun was found next to her.

I guess she mercked him. Maybe he didn't wanna leave his wife or something.........who knows.

I'm sure more shit will come out but this chick had a DUI just last Thurs. with McNair in the car.

c/s

jayjay2

Star
Registered

c/s I think she killed him too

Mr. W.O.O.D.S.

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
Got Damn It!!! I just now heard about the news on tv being busy with the fam and friends. R.I.P. I fucking loved Steve McNair. I loved him since he came from the S.W.A.C. Even though he went to Alcorn state. Me and alot of my fam went to Jackson State but we still loved him for he did on the field representing the S.W.A.C. and for the Titans.... R.I.P. Air McNair.....:confused:

UNSEEN

Rising Star
Registered
No Disrespect..i Think It Was A Murder Suicide..mcnair..multiple Gun Shot Wounds..including One To The Head..his Girlfriend Suffered A Fatal Wound To The Head..with The Gun Lying Beside Her.

But Who Knows...r.i.p.

mariano42

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
R.I.P.

anybody can see this incident wasn't planned off the top of the perpetrator's head. this syht was most likely planned out. for how long? no one knows but steve was probably a dead man walking for lord knows how long.:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
During the press conference, the guy said that the person who found the body, first called another one of Steve's friends/associates, and when that guy got there, he called the cops. It always makes me shake my head when people do shit like that... like when Heath Ledger died, the housekeeper called fucking Ashley Olsen first.

Shit, you find a body, call Five-O first, not 2nd or 3rd....

concepts25

Star
Registered
I hate it how everyone wants to play monday morning QB (no pun) same way folks did with mike. He's dead whatever his deal was @ the time is neither your concern or your job. I think when people die we should honor them for what they gave to us in life (which for steve was amazing football) rather than try to drag their name in the mudd with bullshit conjecture and hear-say. I mean for real , we are all gonna die and some of us (the universe only knows) are gonna die in fucked up ways that's just the nature of life. and i'm sure you wouldn't appreciate it if everyone was speculating some bullshit about what happened because ur much bigger than that moment of ur demise. you're a brother , a father , a husband or whatever it is you are... AND THE SAME GOES FOR STEVE MCNAIR. Whatever the circumstance of his exit he was much bigger than that... period. So many celebrities have died this year but one thing I have learned from it is that when ur a celebrity people think it gives them carte blanche to shit on you just because ur rich or visible u cease to be a person and rather u are a product... fools will talk about ur demise like u weren't a person who brought society joy at some point, it's sick and you people who do that are sick... motha fuckin bitches i tell you , no better than roaches :angry:

R.I.P steve mcnair

R.I.P michael jackson

and R.I.P anybody else who just wanted to share their talent with the world and ended up being a slave to it.

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
For the most part people are giving Steve much respect for being a good guy, and yeah, we are putting a lot of theories and questions out there. Come on though, that is natural. Shit, I had 79 year old neighbor die under suspcious circumstances years ago (bunch of gypsies were selling shit in the area and were in her house when she had a heart attack) and there was a buzz on the street for weeks about what went on. She was about as famous as my right thumb... so the buzz only reached that far. When someone is famous, the buzz will reach as far as their fame, and that's just how it is.
As long as people aren't being riddiculous and putting shit out there as fact, when they don't know shit, it's not really a problem.

I hate it how everyone wants to play monday morning QB (no pun) same way folks did with mike. He's dead whatever his deal was @ the time is neither your concern or your job. I think when people die we should honor them for what they gave to us in life (which for steve was amazing football) rather than try to drag their name in the mudd with bullshit conjecture and hear-say. I mean for real , we are all gonna die and some of us (the universe only knows) are gonna die in fucked up ways that's just the nature of life. and i'm sure you wouldn't appreciate it if everyone was speculating some bullshit about what happened because ur much bigger than that moment of ur demise. you're a brother , a father , a husband or whatever it is you are... AND THE SAME GOES FOR STEVE MCNAIR. Whatever the circumstance of his exit he was much bigger than that... period. So many celebrities have died this year but one thing I have learned from it is that when ur a celebrity people think it gives them carte blanche to shit on you just because ur rich or visible u cease to be a person and rather u are a product... fools will talk about ur demise like u weren't a person who brought society joy at some point, it's sick and you people who do that are sick... motha fuckin bitches i tell you , no better than roaches :angry:

R.I.P steve mcnair

R.I.P michael jackson

and R.I.P anybody else who just wanted to share their talent with the world and ended up being a slave to it.

concepts25

Star
Registered
For the most part people are giving Steve much respect for being a good guy, and yeah, we are putting a lot of theories and questions out there. Come on though, that is natural. Shit, I had 79 year old neighbor die under suspcious circumstances years ago (bunch of gypsies were selling shit in the area and were in her house when she had a heart attack) and there was a buzz on the street for weeks about what went on. She was about as famous as my right thumb... so the buzz only reached that far. When someone is famous, the buzz will reach as far as their fame, and that's just how it is.
As long as people aren't being riddiculous and putting shit out there as fact, when they don't know shit, it's not really a problem.

that don't make it right :smh:

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
lol, not for me. I find a body, my celly is on straight 911 duty. Don't get me wrong, if it's some shit that will get you killed for reporting, do your thing, but if you're gonna call the cops (like they did here and in the ledger case) don't fuck around calling friends, advisors and lawyers BEFORE the cops. That just arouses suspicion.

It depends ma ninja...it depends. :smh:

Lavant

Potential Star
Registered
A true solider that gave his all every time he touch the field R.I.P Steve McNair you will be missed.

BigATLslim

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
First of all, rest in peace to his wife, kids, brother and family. This sh!t is just TRAGIC!

Dam R.I.P.

Another one gone

I realy hope this wasn't over pussy. :smh:

Unfortunately, I believe that in some way or another, it was.

Damn what a horrible way for the wife to find out. Damn. :(

That is EXACTLY what I was thinking. That sh!t has GOT to hurt. You are hurt he stepped out the relationship and on top of that you are hurt he stepped out of life in the same breath.:smh::smh::smh:

I was thinking she asked what the other woman, normally young, always asks, "When ya leaving?" If that was the case, he did not give the right answer.

Dolemitexp

Potential Star
Registered
Damn the way 2009 is going all celebrities/athletes need to denounce their fame and start living like normal people. The reaper must be feeling the fucking recession to be working this damn hard!:smh::smh:

Darth Furious

Master
Platinum Member
I can't believe this bullshit lately. Too many deaths. RIP-He single handedly used to destroy the STEELERS. Great quarterback.

SO TRUE. Pittsburgh had nothing but respect for that man and his abilities. The grit. The will. He could have put on black and gold himself and been a seamless fit. Plus, the positive things he did off the field could equal anything he did on it.

man did his wife kill him? ... i hope not :smh: whatever happened R.I.P thanks for one of the greatest super bowls ever brother.(fixed)

CO SIGN.

I love how one of the first questions on CNN asked was, has he been in trouble before :hmm:

I got you. But Because of ALL people, this man should not have died a violent homicidal death - he represented the good in NFL players and athletes. He was nothing like these knuckleheads now.

Right, like that actually happens a lot. If it's anything in that vein then it would be the woman's ex-boyfriend or whatever, and not the housewife and mother of two kids, who's the most likely shooter. Men do double-homicides with headshots. Not women.

Yeah okay. Remember this?

FEMALE POSTAL WORKER MURDER/ SUICIDE

January 30, 2006, Goleta, California: former mail processor Jennifer San Marco, 44, kills six employees (five immediately, another died later). A possible seventh victim, a former neighbor, was found dead in her apartment and has yet to be confirmed to be of the same shooting. Marco committed suicide at the sorting facility.

Steve was hard-nosed and tough as nails. A true iron man on the football field. RIP bruh.

:yes:And off the field. Rest in peace Steve. We love you man.:yes:

oNE