Former NFL QB Steve McNair found dead.

blkdontrmp

Star
Registered
cnn has it on their website that the 20yr old woman was his girlfriend and that MCnair often visited the woman at the condo...
this aint lookin good...

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Stay outta them apartment complexes seeing bitches.

If they of a certain age and aint got they're own home,.. red flag.

That other Jax Jaguar lineman got shot up paralyzed lost leg & shit waiting/meeting bitch in her apt complex parking lot,..

RIP
That's bullshit, if you apply that standard to everybody, at least a third of the dudes on this board deserve to be dead.
There is no need to wonder, people get killed every day; and dying is a natural occurence. If your talking about murder and death, every season of every year there is a massacre.

Besides that,

R.I.P to one of the toughest QBs who played the game.

Be careful pointing that out, anything in excess of RIP makes you an attention whore by some standards.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
You're really doing a great blunt impersonation in this thread my man. Way to make it all about you.
Pointing out that people die everyday is making it all about me??? Please. :rolleyes:

I think these people-- loads of them-- talking about "I thought death had slowed up" need a reality check. I hate that McNair is dead, especially at age 36, but just because he was an NFL quarterback doesn't mean his life was more valuable than anyone else. These people don't understand that thousands of people die everyday and that's sad.

Blunt

Rising Star
Registered
Latest rumor I'm hearing is that the wifey popped both of them. Again, just a rumor

Right, like that actually happens a lot. If it's anything in that vein then it would be the woman's ex-boyfriend or whatever, and not the housewife and mother of two kids, who's the most likely shooter. Men do double-homicides with headshots. Not women.

glascoej

Potential Star
Registered
nfl_steve_mcnair1_sw_576.jpg

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
Ya man my boy called me when I was driving home. Shit man. Football players seem to be huge targets. RIP. I been following dude career since he was in college. :(

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
It says he is a victime of a murder suicide, meaning somebody killed him before killing themselves

Ya man that's why I keep my guns hidden away. I don't trust no bitch especially when she in a fucked up state of mind.

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
Basically his point is that you constantly make comments during times like this that are borderline inappropriate, classless, backhanded, or subtly negative, especially when the subject is a black male. The majority of times these comments are made without being provoked. Usually, instead of attacking that one knucklehead, you nuke an entire race and gender in black men with your ridiculous bolded, italicized comebacks.

If the subject is not a black male, you usually are respectful and defensive, with the usual stats to prove why that particular non black male should be heralded.

RIP Steve McNair
:yes::yes:

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
Article states other victim is a female, it says double homicide, not murder-suicide.

Ya that's what my boy told me so I thought it mighta been a robbery or some shit. So I guess the murder/suicide is wrong.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
he was cheating on his wife with another woman and the ex boyfriend of the woman steve was cheating with shot and killed both of them. espn reporter chris mortensen said steve wife was in mississippi at the time and steve was at a condo with another woman so it seems like the double homicide was from a mad ex.

Damn what a horrible way for the wife to find out. Damn. :(

Otis Supreme

Star
BGOL Investor
:eek::eek::smh: man what the FUCK man?!

i aint gettin into no who believe or dont believe what but this world comin 2 an end. mufuckas droppin like FLIES! :smh:

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
Right, like that actually happens a lot. If it's anything in that vein then it would be the woman's ex-boyfriend or whatever, and not the housewife and mother of two kids, who's the most likely shooter. Men do double-homicides with headshots. Not women.

It's only a matter of time until you're on the receiving end of that sentence at the hands of your gay lover.

360KNOWLEDGE2

Potential Star
Registered
Again Cunt, its just a rumor...damn

mrmisisipi

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
This is really fucked up!! This really hurts because he was a good dude. I remember watching him play in person when he was at Alcorn State. He whipped up on Jackson State in the annual Capital City Classic (known as the Soul Bowl back then) all 4 years he was there. I remember being at some on his games and white people were there to check him out. Even ESPN 2 televised sme of his games. It was very very rare for white people to attend a SWAC game. He was as amazing athlete and it hurt my heart to hear what happened today. God bless his family!! I really hate it for his boys. He was just here in Mississippi last week for his annual summer football camp. He was talking about the upcoming game with his Alcorn Braves vs. Southern Miss this year.............RIP......you will be truly missed!!

Otis Supreme

Star
BGOL Investor
he was cheating on his wife with another woman and the ex boyfriend of the woman steve was cheating with shot and killed both of them. espn reporter chris mortensen said steve wife was in mississippi at the time and steve was at a condo with another woman so it seems like the double homicide was from a mad ex.

i heard this but they still investigatin.

i would say i hope it aint true but in the end does it really matter? he still gone. :smh:

hope he ain't got merked for hitting a sidepeice/someone elses .... :smh:

thats what they sayin bully. :smh:

DaAssWatcher

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Are you some forensic expert on every murder that a female has committed????
Did you ever think that if indeed it was another women involved she could have been a expert marksmen and knew were to shot for an effective kill shot??Don't you think you assuming that a women couldn't possibly do something just cause shes a women is sexist even though were talking bout murder???You would make a piss poor detective you fucking clown.