Former NFL QB Steve McNair found dead.

Blunt

Rising Star
Registered
Don't argue with Cunt though, she's doing what bitches do, she loves attention and loves to argue.

Typical BGOL character who cries about racism all day long but is by nature a totally bigoted (sexist) thug himself. Can't help himself but to insult women even when he's talking about a man.

This is the primitive mentality I'm up against here. Man-child still in diapers, intellectually. :rolleyes:

TheBigOne

Master Tittay Poster
Platinum Member
R.I.P. Air McNair...Enjoyed having you in B'more for a bit...
061130_mcnair_vmed_6p.widec.jpg
610x.jpg
eightdays-ravens.jpg
32461800.jpg

mathtest

Rising Star
OG Investor
toughest qb ever, this nigga was a beast, him a eddie george was the perfect combo as far as toughness, niggaz took beatens and jus kept going and winning , r.i.p

JohnJuan

Banned
Stay outta them apartment complexes seeing bitches.

If they of a certain age and aint got they're own home,.. red flag.

That other Jax Jaguar lineman got shot up paralyzed lost leg & shit waiting/meeting bitch in her apt complex parking lot,..

RIP
Very true words that need to be taken seriously. R.I.P. to that brotha. I can remember watching him thinking "Damn, why can't the lions have somebody like him."

fabulust5

Potential Star
Registered
I remember seeing him play at Alcorn. He was a great athlete, they were playing at Jackson State and he ran over 4 players on the way to a TD. The world lost another great person.

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
As someone who went to JSU and used to watch Steve when he was at Alcorn waxing JSU on the regular:angry: it makes me sad to see this brother dead.:( Only two years younger than myself, his life ended way too early. My condolences to his family and the Alcorn State University family. RIP.

Dirtylakerie

Rising Star
Platinum Member
:(Dam this is fucked up Steve Mcnair was the shit nigga played hurt with multiple injuries and still took care of business. You got qb's who aint hurt and play like shit. R.I.P. STEVE

:hmm:

i can speculate if i want.

murder suicide means he either clapped her and himself or the other way around.

double homicide - no indication that he was robbed or struggled? bullet to the head is execution style? sounds emotional and personal. coupled with killing the broad?

:smh:

dont pay that gravy soaked cow bitch any mind

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
he was cheating on his wife with another woman and the ex boyfriend of the woman steve was cheating with shot and killed both of them. espn reporter chris mortensen said steve wife was in mississippi at the time and steve was at a condo with another woman so it seems like the double homicide was from a mad ex.

That sounds about right.

People in thread are being naive.

Shot in the head? Suicide? Sounds personal.

More than likely from a scorned lover.

DLateshow

Star
Registered
Man I just hope this is not a case were he was creeping around with some chick. It's bad enough for the brother to be decease but being a cheater is not how his wife and kids should have to remember him. I pray this is not about a relationship gone bad. RIP Mr. McNair

Dlateshow