Former NFL QB Steve McNair found dead.

Qdizzile

Star
Registered
thought it was bs but they just put it up on espn:smh:

but as far as i know all he did was throw a leather ball around:cool: so R.I.P hommie and now its on with my life;)

4ce of n8ur

Star
Registered
damn.. didnt believe it when i read the first post 45 min ago.. google it and didnt find nothing.. come back to the main page bout 30 min later and bam...
R.I.P. Steve Mcnair...

Bgol needs a twitter feed

good point? can we do that? some type of private twitter feed only for members?

LurkMode

Support BGOL
Registered
Jamal Anderson's twitter: jamthedirtybirdI will NOT be giving details as I am NOT a reporter...I will confirm that early details are wrong, pls give it time people..RIP Steve McNair

hart

Star
Registered
Unbelievable!
RIP this man was one of the Pioneers and played the game the way it should be played
Damnn
He was my age

RIP BROTHER!

concepts25

Star
Registered
man did his wife kill him ? I remember she was in SWV ... i hope not :smh: whatever happened R.I.P thanks for one of the greatest super bowls ever brother.

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
man did his wife kill him ? I remember she was in SWV ... i hope not :smh: whatever happened R.I.P thanks for one of the greatest super bowls ever brother.

Police said it looked like a double homicide. A female victim was also found dead.

I think steve mcnair was married to a white woman.

shywriter

Rising Star
Registered

His wife wasn't in SWV, you're thinking about his teammate Eddie George and his wife Taj. But yeah, this is crazy.

sirwoodz

Rising Star
Registered

- you are thinking about eddie george.

News1_0.jpg

Born

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Wrong Titan. Eddie George is married to the chick in SWV

DM5

Star
Registered
It's all over ESPN news right now! Damn man! Air McNair dead! RIP Black Man! RIP! 36 years old. He was still a baby man!

King_Detroit

Potential Star
Registered
Omg!!! This Is Crazy!! I Cant Believe This!!...they Say He Was One Of The Murdered!!...damn!!! Rest In Peace Steve!!!

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I love how one of the first questions on CNN asked was, has he been in trouble before :hmm: