Fat chick pool party in Houston

theteacher

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I use to talk to this NICE thick chick.
Her friends were big like these.
Apparently, NYC has their cruises that go around (not sure where to)
But she said, them NYC radio DJs were happily smashing the big chicks.
Having 3somes/orgies.
Having a good ol' time.
But this was WAAAAY before Covid. Not sure if they still host them.

So it's not just Houston.​

papi68

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Man, I think my Apple Watch is broke or something. I be working HARD out here.

Legs be sore as shit everyday. After a 3 mile run and mowing my grass for 1 an hour, I can only break 1300 calories.
You’re in better shape than us so you won’t burn as many calories. I’m 6’2” 255 pounds.

Today so far: 1700 calories. 14k steps. 3 hours of exercise. Mostly walking. 6.4k miles. I just finished 4.25 miles 10 minutes ago.

getting a back massage and a foot massage.

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Pool water must've been churning like the seas of Poseidon.
giphy-downsized-large.gif
:roflmao2:
burying-dying.gif

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You’re in better shape than us so you won’t burn as many calories. I’m 6’2” 255 pounds.

Today so far: 1700 calories. 14k steps. 3 hours of exercise. Mostly walking. 6.4k miles. I just finished 4.25 miles 10 minutes ago.

getting a back massage and a foot massage.

Today for me: 1096 calories. 13,800 steps. 77 minutes of exercise. 8.1 miles walk/run.

Thank makes a little more sense. Definitely at 255, you’ll burn more. When I was 220 a few months ago, I was burning more now that I think about it.

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Make me think of that Devin the Dude song:

"Well at least these hoes big and cute, not big and fucked up...
You done fucked a skinny uglass hoe, so nigga what's up??"

I'm Devin though where these large broads is concerned:

"That's too much pork for just one fork and I'll pass...
You can't even tell the difference 'tween they stomach and they ass"

Made me think of this - Devin one of my favs

.... From elegant to elephant

Piff Henderson

Stage Manager of Stage Managers
BGOL Investor
People in the US are soft. People in other countries have problems as well. But women in the US particularly our black women are severely overweight due to the choices they are making and people enabling them. Lizzo doesn't have the problems you have yet she is a whale by choice. Adele loses weight and she is ridiculed.
This is the realest thing I've seen you post on here. I noticed that during quarantine with all the people complaining about not being able to get haircuts. All they were asked to do is sit on their ass and that was too hard.

God's Gift

The best of the majority of you niggas.
BGOL Investor
Wow! They only filled the pool 6" deep before them non swimming nasty fat nasties got in it.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
...and guys who love them. If you can get dick, why change?
Dudes (especially guys down and out or in a slump) will always chase the chubbies, for a quick hit, nothing abnormal about this. The difference between now and 15 years ago, is most of the big girls knew the time, and would try going extra once they fuck him, to reel him, and I have no problem with some of them being successful. But fast forward to today's world, those same fat chicks are actually buying into the hype, believing they are the main catch, and that they don't have to do shit for a man because they were raised getting trophies for finishing last!
Sidenote, look how few guys attended that aquarium walrus display of a party, I bet they were expecting a bunch of guys who were in better shape drooling over them. Wait till the reality of bad health and the reality of dying alone hits them smack square between the eyes! I guarantee it won't be a pretty sight!
R.3379d84589edb50c83d8a943779afb51

smoovejazz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I’m sure that every guy that attended that party fucked. They were easy to get.

I bet that many of them were still placing themselves on a pedestal, acting like their shit didn't stink, playing hard to get and not getting chosen, and crying at the end of the party that "there are no good Black men".