Dudes Get Lured to Hotel by Short Fat Chick and robbed

dugington

Rising Star
Registered
Woman luring men to Bronx hotels where cohorts rob, duct tape them in sex scheme: cops

A 20-something woman has been using Facebook to lure men to Bronx hotels, where two armed cohorts then rob the trio’s victims, cops say.

“Once both [the woman and victim] are inside of the hotel room, the female instructs the male to take a shower, and while he is in the bathroom she lets into the hotel room another female and a male,” the NYPD said.

“When the victim exits the bathroom the second female and the male both display firearms at the victim and threaten to shoot him.”

The woman who is believed to lure in the victims is about 25 years old, 5’2″ tall and 200 pounds with black hair, tattoos on both arms and wearing eyeglasses, authorities said.

bronx-robbery-pattern-051.jpg

This is the chick that dudes are getting robbed for. :oops:

bronx-robbery-pattern-022-1.jpg

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
@ this stage in the game does it matter who robbed him? Lucky he didn’t lose his life.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I keep telling y’all we have the lowest standards. :lol: Got robbed by TeleTubbies. And there’s pics!:roflmao:
:dunno:“I was just gon see what that mouth do?”
No matter how low the bar is..
There are white crackhead whores that have been making money at truck stops for decades..that’s in cac towns with nothing but white drivers.. guess you will close your eyes to those standards.. truck stop prostitution has been going on for decades with the most wackiest cac bitches known to men

Princenubian

Rising Star
Registered
Woman luring men to Bronx hotels where cohorts rob, duct tape them in sex scheme: cops

A 20-something woman has been using Facebook to lure men to Bronx hotels, where two armed cohorts then rob the trio’s victims, cops say.

“Once both [the woman and victim] are inside of the hotel room, the female instructs the male to take a shower, and while he is in the bathroom she lets into the hotel room another female and a male,” the NYPD said.

“When the victim exits the bathroom the second female and the male both display firearms at the victim and threaten to shoot him.”

The woman who is believed to lure in the victims is about 25 years old, 5’2″ tall and 200 pounds with black hair, tattoos on both arms and wearing eyeglasses, authorities said.

bronx-robbery-pattern-051.jpg

This is the chick that dudes are getting robbed for. :oops:

I think this picture was taken at a bad angle.

Shorty bad.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Carry on……

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thirsty thirsty thirsty to even allow her to lure you back anywhere she's going to be at.....

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol: ....I'm surprised anyone would even report that shit knowing that the chick that they got lured by looks like that. I wouldn't be able to look the detective in the eye as I described her.

That's like if Urkel walked up to you and beat the shit out of you and took your cash....just take that shame to the grave.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
bronx kniggas slick and stupid as fuck at the same time,

had a hustle of of catching simps lackin, but didnt think it

out too well at all...

Fat bitch image still all over the internet.... most bronx ni66as

neva leave the bronx.

For that type of crime, you gotta keep it moving.... dumb asses

stayed in the same location with her image, still on the web,

them muthafuckas was like catching goldfish in a fish bowl.....

bronx crooks brilliant and fuckin stupid as fuck at the same damn time..

and they gonna set muthafuckas up, where everybody knows her fat ass at,

the least they couldve done, was scheme across the river in NJ..

but not for nothing, anybody fuckin that farm animal needs to be set up!!

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There are white crackhead whores that have been making money at truck stops for decades..that’s in cac towns with nothing but white drivers.. guess you will close your eyes to those standards.. truck stop prostitution has been going on for decades with the most wackiest cac bitches known to men

These bitches on Applebee’s if anything. These are reg’lass fat bitches who don’t wanna work. Crackhead is a totally different ballgame.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

These bitches on Applebee’s if anything. These are reg’lass fat bitches who don’t wanna work. Crackhead is a totally different ballgame.
You said black men have no standards ..I pointed out these crackhead hoes are getting love from white men.. white dudes paying for crackhead hoes..that’s low standards

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Easily going to catch her but I halfway blame the dude For setting his self up for this.

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You said black men have no standards ..I pointed out these crackhead hoes are getting love from white men.. white dudes paying for crackhead hoes..that’s low standards

It's easy to say white people >
When you never actually been around white people. 85% of blacks believe the myth that white people just do better things all around when the truth is 90% of white people are

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Apparently the thirst is real out there so no need to put too much effort in a lure that's in on the take

Cats getting OPENLY catfished. This "short thicky", just left the robbery part out.

Ya love to see it

Last edited:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She’d have to rob me the old fashioned way, and that’s with several guns in an alley because I’m not meeting her nowhere! :smh:

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
According to the statistics, today folks 31 and under are getting less pussy than at any time in history, which can explain all of the desperate simp shit that's going down today! What's sad is the more they simp the less respect real women have for them causing them to simp more, just for the promise of pussy.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What kind of cat is he? This motherfcuker might be 5'3 315lbs! A ugly motherfcuker trying to hook up with a ugly motherfcuker!

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Lot Lizards