Fat chick pool party in Houston

papi68

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I've walked 73m this month and I am still short of my 88 mile goal. I'ma knock it out the park next month though.

This apple watch has made the best use of my OCD.
My Apple Watch is a life changer. I’m walking more than 15k steps a day or 7 miles. Every single day regardless of weather or vacation. A minimum of 1500 active calories.

I walk around 200 miles per month. I couldn’t walk for 3 months 2 years ago. Never again.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
My Apple Watch is a life changer. I’m walking more than 15k steps a day or 7 miles. Every single day regardless of weather or vacation. A minimum of 1500 active calories.

I walk around 200 miles per month. I couldn’t walk for 3 months 2 years ago. Never again.
Man that's GREAT, salute brother

Currently my move goal is 1320 calories but I average 1866 and I've closed all my rings for 132 consecutive days.

I gotta get my walking shit up like you though, damn.

papi68

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Currently my move goal is 1320 calories but I average 1866 and I've closed all my rings for 132 consecutive days.

Yeah bro. Do your thing. I have walked 2 miles inside the house if I didn’t want to go outside. I’ll find stuff to clean. Vacuum. Sweep. Wash cars clean garage. It doesn’t matter as long as I’m active. I turn on my activity counter. Apple will try to cheat you.

Don’t get me wrong I’ll lay around most of the day or sit while I’m working. But I’ll take 2-3 hours and exercise. I also eat between 10-6.

Legs are cut the fuck up. I need my upper half to join the party. Push-ups and all that shit are hard as fuck. I try to do leaning push-ups while I’m walking sometimes. Arms are getting bigger.

John Million

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah bro. Do your thing. I have walked 2 miles inside the house if I didn’t want to go outside. I’ll find stuff to clean. Vacuum. Sweep. Wash cars clean garage. It doesn’t matter as long as I’m active. I turn on my activity counter. Apple will try to cheat you.

Don’t get me wrong I’ll lay around most of the day or sit while I’m working. But I’ll take 2-3 hours and exercise. I also eat between 10-6.

Legs are cut the fuck up. I need my upper half to join the party. Push-ups and all that shit are hard as fuck. I try to do leaning push-ups while I’m walking sometimes. Arms are getting bigger.

yeah i want to get an apple watch so i dont have to use my phone to track steps
which one do ya'll use>

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
Fat bitches are easily the most confident people on earth. Until their not. Seek help
We need to stop supporting this and get back to the days of shaming overweight chicks. This isn't healthy and they're trying to make it OK. Their self-esteem is skyrocketing right now and it has to be lowered. :smh:
I’m sure that every guy that attended that party fucked. They were easy to get.
You would think so, but Fat sistas have the most attitude. Our culture really baby’s fat broads. Always some simps gassing them, when they call themselves “thick” they don’t get checked, and nobody says anything when they insult women or men for being too “skinny” or short. Nowadays it it easier to take down a dime than a fat sista. Especially in the South.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member

That's great bro

I had to stop doing the sharing shit, muhfuckas be giving up like how you do that many calories a day. I be on that oculus supernatural shit. Do one in the morning when I get up and I be burning ass schmoove through lunch. Another in the evening and that shit be up like crazy by the time I go to bed.

My current move record is 4,907

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Damn, I do not close all my rings daily. I average about 3 to 5 miles running 3 to 4 days a week. The in between days I'm resting or walking to keep my muscles loose.

I work remotely now, so I have to work out.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Yeah, this heat makes it difficult, but I have been going in the mornings. It still be in the mid 70s and humid as fuck.

The Apple Watch has been killing for me. I use the Adidas running app to track my runs. 118 miles of running in the last 3 months. Resting heart rate stay under 45 and I’m down to 207 pounds. Plus, I got all type of adidas discounts for competing challenges and tracked runs. Im getting some new superstars to start the semester in a couple of weeks.
that's good shit man
Also there are some black dudes that have black male role models in their lives that are taught that having standards or being picky with women=faggotry. I have met some bruthas with that mentality.
never really considered this but kind of a profound observation
yeah i want to get an apple watch so i dont have to use my phone to track steps
which one do ya'll use>
i got the latest joint, the 7. but i think a pretty significant redesign is coming soon, you should grab that one.

papi68

Rising Star
Platinum Member
That's great bro

I had to stop doing the sharing shit, muhfuckas be giving up like how you do that many calories a day. I be on that oculus supernatural shit. Do one in the morning when I get up and I be burning ass schmoove through lunch. Another in the evening and that shit be up like crazy by the time I go to bed.

My current move record is 4,907
You did your thing! My move record is 4807. Exercise record is 485 minutes. I’ve had consecutive perfect months since February.

June challenge was 208.4 miles. July challenge was 5,191 calories. I’m at 5500active calories for the month

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Damn, I do not close all my rings daily. I average about 3 to 5 miles running 3 to 4 days a week. The in between days I'm resting or walking to keep my muscles loose.

I work remotely now, so I have to work out.
man i got the streak going and my video game competitive ass refuses to break it. if i don't start the day off active the shit affects my nights lol i be having to shut shit down to workout and make sure i close them hoes before midnight. i drink less because it makes me not wanna work out. i gotta plan my day and get active early so io close my shit before happy hour lol

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
You did your thing! My move record is 4807. Exercise record is 485 minutes. I’ve had consecutive perfect months since February.

June challenge was 208.4 miles. July challenge was 5,191 calories. I’m at 5500active calories for the month
mine has been since march, although I got it for Christmas. but it was only a daily driver replacement for my Tag for those first few months. the crazy shit about that is I barely get to wear the Tag now because I HAVE to keep this mf on lol

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
That’s crazy! I ran 13 miles one time and didn’t even get half of that :eek2:
man it wasn't even on purpose lol I had to move a bunch of shit into a second floor storage unit and when I got there the fucking freight elevator was out of order. there was no way i was taking all that shit back so i had a decision to make lol

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member

man it wasn't even on purpose lol I had to move a bunch of shit into a second floor storage unit and when I got there the fucking freight elevator was out of order. there was no way i was taking all that shit back so i had a decision to make lol

Man, I think my Apple Watch is broke or something. I be working HARD out here.

Legs be sore as shit everyday. After a 3 mile run and mowing my grass for 1 an hour, I can only break 1300 calories.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Man, I think my Apple Watch is broke or something. I be working HARD out here.

Legs be sore as shit everyday. After a 3 mile run and mowing my grass for 1 an hour, I can only break 1300 calories.
man I be thinking mine is broke because of my high ass average and the low ass daily number of all the people I'm competing and sharing with. google says the shit is pretty accurate though.