Fat chick pool party in Houston

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
respusha-norbit.gif

...REALLY need to get that vomit like installed!!!

Maxxam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Shit is sad. Body positivity though :rolleyes2:

Apple Watch is a game changer though. I got one for my wife that came with 6 months of apple fitness and for the first time she started working out every day for real. That was right before the pandemic. She rarely misses a day. Some of the best money I ever spent

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
man I be thinking mine is broke because of my high ass average and the low ass daily number of all the people I'm competing and sharing with. google says the shit is pretty accurate though.

My daily goal is set at 430 calories. Lol.

I need another activity outside of running. That shit can be punishing on the body. I had to take 3 days off before I ran this 5k this morning. I’m trying to get my weight down to 195. I’m 6’2, so I’m solid where I am at now, but I want to do better.

Ultimate goal is to run a marathon.

Thrill3Seeker

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's partly the fault of black and Latino dudes. We are way more tolerant than other ethnicities.

I learned some shit about the inquisition the other day.

If a bitch weighed less than 45 kilos (100 lbs) they thought she was a witch because she was light enough to fly.

If a bitch weighed more than 65 kilos (145 lbs) they thought she was a witch because she had a demon inside her.

That shit wasn’t about witchcraft. They just wanted to get rid of the big bitches. :roflmao:

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Make me think of that Devin the Dude song:

"Well at least these hoes big and cute, not big and fucked up...
You done fucked a skinny uglass hoe, so nigga what's up??"

I'm Devin though where these large broads is concerned:

"That's too much pork for just one fork and I'll pass...
You can't even tell the difference 'tween they stomach and they ass"

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Proof positive that obesity is a serious epidemic with black females.
Bro and it's getting crazier and crazier. Physicians can't even tell black women that they are fat and need to lose weight without being call fat phobic.

I hate watching 600 pound life with black women on it. My sisters are always complaining the most and saying how the diet doesn't work for them. Yet, they ass always cheating and "rewarding" themselves. And then be all surprised they haven't lost weight or that they lost 20lbs in three months talking about that is an accomplishment. Bish, you weigh 550!!!!!!

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Bro and it's getting crazier and crazier. Physicians can't even tell black women that they are fat and need to lose weight without being call fat phobic.

I hate watching 600 pound life with black women on it. My sisters are always complaining the most and saying how the diet doesn't work for them. Yet, they ass always cheating and "rewarding" themselves. And then be all surprised they haven't lost weight or that they lost 20lbs in three months talking about that is an accomplishment. Bish, you weigh 550!!!!!!

Every single person on that show is struggling because of psychological issues. The ones who are successful are the ones who can get on board with and stick with the therapy. Sexual abuse, tragedy, childhood abuse, family issues, grief, etc.. Food is their main tool to cope vs drugs, alcohol or sex, tho that happens with some of them also. If anyone actually watched the show and paid attention, they wouldn't be berating fat folks as simply lacking will power or needing to eat less. Things are much more complicated. For black women when you add in racism and other issues, the miracle is that we aren't 100% obese.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Every single person on that show is struggling because of psychological issues. The ones who are successful are the ones who can get on board with and stick with the therapy. Sexual abuse, tragedy, childhood abuse, family issues, grief, etc.. Food is their main tool to cope vs drugs, alcohol or sex, tho that happens with some of them also. If anyone actually watched the show and paid attention, they wouldn't be berating fat folks as simply lacking will power or needing to eat less. Things are much more complicated. For black women when you add in racism and other issues, the miracle is that we aren't 100% obese.
And every single person in the world has issues that they are dealing with. The truth of the matter is that most people have little to no will power. The people on the show are indicative of our society. Poor eating habits and people inabling them. Losing weight is hard. Most people can not give up soda and juice for one week. Bread for one week. Fast food for one week.

People in the US are soft. People in other countries have problems as well. But women in the US particularly our black women are severely overweight due to the choices they are making and people enabling them. Lizzo doesn't have the problems you have yet she is a whale by choice. Adele loses weight and she is ridiculed.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
And every single person in the world has issues that they are dealing with. The truth of the matter is that most people have little to no will power. The people on the show are indicative of our society. Poor eating habits and people inabling them. Losing weight is hard. Most people can not give up soda and juice for one week. Bread for one week. Fast food for one week.

People in the US are soft. People in other countries have problems as well. But women in the US particularly our black women are severely overweight due to the choices they are making and people enabling them. Lizzo doesn't have the problems you have yet she is a whale by choice. Adele loses weight and she is ridiculed.

You never know what people are dealing with. Real depression and hopelessness are no joke. Lizzo is doing her best to embrace and accept what she feels she can't change, but you can tell she has issues too. Then add to the fact that many foods are designed to be addictive and all the chemicals and hormones in our foods, especially in low income areas, it's obesity waiting to happen.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
You never know what people are dealing with. Real depression and hopelessness are no joke. Lizzo is doing her best to embrace and accept what she feels she can't change, but you can tell she has issues too. Then add to the fact that many foods are designed to be addictive and all the chemicals and hormones in our foods, especially in low income areas, it's obesity waiting to happen.
None of what you said negates the idea of no will power.

I agree, American food facilitates obesity.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
They been sold on the whole body positive shit so they think it's not a problem till they on oxygen and rolling around on a handi-ride.
Don't forget this is their idol
200.gif
Her and the White chick from This Is Us were probably in attendance

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Ain't no old nigga in my family ever loved big bitches because of the media, man.

White folks are to blame for plenty of shit, but I don't agree that this is one of them.
Ain't no old nigga in my family ever loved big bitches because of the media, man.

White folks are to blame for plenty of shit, but I don't agree that this is one of them.
I really believe they are the ones behind the gay agenda and the fat positive (or whatever the fuck they are calling it these days), now it's not going to make everybody go out and get fat and gay, but there are enough gullible people, the same idiots who are first to do challenges and mimic the shit they see on tv and on music videos, for this to be a thing. Trust me fat chicks did not all of a sudden wake up thinking they are sexy doing that shit, Lizzo and the push/platform they are giving is part of the dream they are selling them, but in a few years, they are going to see they were led down the wrong path. Keep in mind these are the same "easily influenced" people who used to be in church swearing up and down they were talking in tongue when in actuality they were mentally responding to suggestions similar to hypnosis.
When they say protect the women and children, what is really meant, is we need to protect the most gullible people in our community (women and children a.k.a. people with 'traditional' low reasoning skills and high emotional levels) from being mentally rapped by the capitalist trying to exploit their weaknesses. Pimps and Hoes 101.