Charles Barkley:‘Unintelligent’ Blacks ‘Brainwashed’ To Keep Succesful Black Men Down

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Re: Charles Barkley:‘Unintelligent’ Blacks ‘Brainwashed’ To Keep Succesful Black Men

The part that he is wrong in is when he says ay 0:35

"black people will never be successful....not because on any of you white ppl."

that is where he misses the fact that whites will applaud him cause it excuses all if the dirt that they have CONTRIBUTED...ITS NOT 100% on them....but they have the Majority of the contriution as to why blacks aren t successful....and Charles give them a pass on this bullshit....

quiet as kept a lot of them stems from divide and conquer and making it illegal for blacks to be educated....which is all on whitey....

but the fact that he excuses whites is utter bullshit....and whites like to cosign stuff like Charles said

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Re: Charles Barkley:‘Unintelligent’ Blacks ‘Brainwashed’ To Keep Succesful Black Men

The part that he is wrong in is when he says ay 0:35

"black people will never be successful....not because on any of you white ppl."

that is where he misses the fact that whites will applaud him cause it excuses all if the dirt that they have CONTRIBUTED...ITS NOT 100% on them....but they have the Majority of the contriution as to why blacks aren t successful....and Charles give them a pass on this bullshit....

quiet as kept a lot of them stems from divide and conquer and making it illegal for blacks to be educated....which is all on whitey....

but the fact that he excuses whites is utter bullshit....and whites like to cosign stuff like Charles said

until he says something they don't like...which we will then applaud and cheer barkley on:rolleyes:

ShortyCumStain

Rising Star
OG Investor
Man, you're wasting your breath. It's obvious this topic touched a repressed memory about Jermaine from high school, taking his lunch money or something.
Ol' Duncan Penderhughes ass nigga. Class Act ass nigga. Ol' Wedge was stuffin' me in lockers before 1st period ass nigga. Niggas is hella weak.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member

Charles is one tap dancing as bitch. If he could he was not athletically gifted he would have ended up just like 75% of poor Black people from Alabama, especially the small town he comes from.

I get so tired of Black people refusing to acknowledge the root of evil that exists in this country, and then faulting SOME Black people for succumbing to the pressures it imposes on peoples ever day life.

the fact that Barkley has a access to espouse his views and this is ALL that he can spit, just really makes me feel a kind of way about buying all those shoes of his when I was a kid (he was my favorite player growing up)

All these grown ass Black men, are rich and just fucking dumb assess and just plain disrespectful to the families and neighborhoods that raised them. Throw bitch ass Chris Carter in this bunch also.

ALL my male Black friends from a poor environment never got made fun of because we had good grades, or spoke proper english sometimes. We could move in all areas, wealth/poor, proper/slang whatever.

If wealthy Black men, espouse ONLY proper upper class ways, and then ideologically and with their actions shit on poor people that have not made it yet, then FUCK THEM TOO

great post

some of these cats shouldn't be allowed to speak, barkley and the dumbasses on this board.

geech man you be showin how dense you are in threads like this...running 60 mph towards the wrong damn endzone.

cats talk about unity but refuse to acknowledge that, whether you believe your statements about black fallibility or not, these things will ALWAYS be used as a cudgel when you run to white folks with it. And that helps NO ONE BUT DWIGHT by providing another tool to divide and conquer.

what reason, what possible fucking goal could he have in making these statements to the people that he is?

if you can be honest enough to accept that there is no way he is doing it to HELP black people, the rest should logically fall into place in your brain. unless your coon centers are inhibiting that process.

coons are a bigger detriment to our community's progress than any drug dealer or gangbanger. because coons distract from the actual fucking problems.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

great post

some of these cats shouldn't be allowed to speak, barkley and the dumbasses on this board.

geech man you be showin how dense you are in threads like this...running 60 mph towards the wrong damn endzone.

cats talk about unity but refuse to acknowledge that, whether you believe your statements about black fallibility or not, these things will ALWAYS be used as a cudgel when you run to white folks with it. And that helps NO ONE BUT DWIGHT by providing another tool to divide and conquer.

what reason, what possible fucking goal could he have in making these statements to the people that he is?

if you can be honest enough to accept that there is no way he is doing it to HELP black people, the rest should logically fall into place in your brain. unless your coon centers are inhibiting that process.

coons are a bigger detriment to our community's progress than any drug dealer or gangbanger. because coons distract from the actual fucking problems.

Coons defend the people in charge of making sure this life is as hard as it can possibly be.

When you come out the womb under normal circumstances and you're black you will have to deal with detrimental shit to you and your psyche along with a system designed to put every obstacle in front of you to prevent you from succeeding.

all you do is have to be born to go through this.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Barkley was spot on..When black people can articulate themselves well and have a brain they're considered white not only by ignorant black people...But by ignorant white people too.. And it's accepted, but to me it's one of the most racist things a white person can say to me.

I'm sure we've heard "you talk white" or "you talk proper" before. It's insulting to think that I should be speaking a certain way. The best thing you can do is surround yourself with people that don't think that way.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member

until he says something they don't like...which we will then applaud and cheer barkley on:rolleyes:
how do you get stuck on stupid shit like this geech?

niggas like you are fucking exhausting man, you say so much shit a woman would say.

think with your fucking melanated lion brain G! you sound like your brain has one hand on it's fucking hip!

kefta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

great post

Geech man you be showin how dense you are in threads like this...running 60 mph towards the wrong damn endzone.

Cats talk about unity but refuse to acknowledge that, whether you believe your statements about black fallibility or not, these things will always be used as a cudgel when you run to white folks with it. And that helps no one but dwight by providing another tool to divide and conquer.

What reason, what possible fucking goal could he have in making these statements to the people that he is?

If you can be honest enough to accept that there is no way he is doing it to help black people, the rest should logically fall into place in your brain. Unless your coon centers are inhibiting that process.

coons are a bigger detriment to our community's progress than any drug dealer or gangbanger. Because coons distract from the actual fucking problems.

100% c/s!

ShortyCumStain

Rising Star
OG Investor
Man dudes don't think regular people didn't exist.
either you get picked on or you were some chosen person.

it's always 1 or the other and that's usually how victims think.

getting capped on is a part of fucking life and these dudes internalized it and cried in their pillows and shit

when the broad they were fantasizing about was fucking someone else they internalized it and now hate all the chicks cause they didn't want them then.. or they weren't fucking all the chicks in school and now it's payback and shit

i mean

jesus
Niggas is stuck on stupid. If you ain't a dweeb then you a thug. If you ain't a trick then you a P and/or mack. If you won't this then you were that. A buncha marks.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

great post

And its that divide and conquer bullshit you'd THINK we'd ALL be hip too by now...NO BLACK MAN SHOULD BE TELLING ANOTHER MAN HE'S NOT BLACK ENOUGH whether its serious or in jest..I'm tired of us tripping each other up in some cases just for the fucking entertainment value of it..:smh: Reminds me if that episode of the The Fresh Prince of Belair where Carlton tried to pledge a black frat and a brother rejected him because he thought he wasnt black enough...you applaud that lesson then but hate it coming out of Barkley?

understand something regardless of how barkley put it blacks need to stop with that bullshit and whites HAVE NEVER NEEDED blacks doing anything to justify how they think or what they believe about us or treat and deal with us. And as long as we continue with intra-racial bullshit (lightskin vs darkskin, acting black vs acting white, not black enough etc) we ARE going to have problems getting our shit together collectively..its like fighting a battle on a front line then coming home to fight there:smh::smh:

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor

just about everyone agrees that the white agenda is divide and conquer, then program self-hate. so it would seem that the antidote is self-respect and unity. yet damn near every post in here is n***** this, and n***** that...:smh:

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

but you can t dismiss the fact that he completely bypasses whites by saying "it has nothing to do with you white folks."

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member

And its that divide and conquer bullshit you'd THINK we'd ALL be hip too by now...NO BLACK MAN SHOULD BE TELLING ANOTHER MAN HE'S NOT BLACK ENOUGH whether its serious or in jest..I'm tired of us tripping each other up in some cases just for the fucking entertainment value of it..:smh: Remionds me if that episode of the The Fresh Prince of Belair where Carlton tried to pledge a black frat and a brother rejected him because he thought he wasnt black enough...you applaud that lesson then but hate it coming out of Barkley?

understand something regardless of how barkley put it blacks need to stop with that bullshit and whites HAVE NEVER NEEDED blacks doing anything to justify how they think or what they believe about us or treat and deal with us. And as long as we continue with intra-racial bullshit (lightskin vs darkskin, acting black vs acting white, not black enough etc) we ARE going to have problems getting out shit together collectively..its like fighting a battle on a front line then coming home to fight there:smh::smh:
see man you think shit you are saying is smarter than it really is and it makes exchanges with you trying.

case in point: you thinking that that fresh prince clip and this barkley scenario are in the same category.

you spend way more time clicking and typing than you do thinking, bro.

Carlton didn't say that shit to a room full of white people that were waiting for a soundbite to go undermine the unity that his monologue was meant to inspire. Carlton didn't say that to a group of white folks in not-so-subtle hopes of currying favor.

geech man fuck use your fucking brain brother. i say this with love.

people with your kind of enthusiasm would be so helpful if y'all aimed it in the right direction.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member

just about everyone agrees that the white agenda is divide and conquer, then program self-hate. so it would seem that the antidote is self-respect and unity. yet damn near every post in here is n***** this, and n***** that...:smh:
and here we go with this shit

context. let it be about what it is instead of what you wish it to be please sir.

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

And its that divide and conquer bullshit you'd THINK we'd ALL be hip too by now...NO BLACK MAN SHOULD BE TELLING ANOTHER MAN HE'S NOT BLACK ENOUGH whether its serious or in jest..I'm tired of us tripping each other up in some cases just for the fucking entertainment value of it..:smh: Reminds me if that episode of the The Fresh Prince of Belair where Carlton tried to pledge a black frat and a brother rejected him because he thought he wasnt black enough...you applaud that lesson then but

understand something regardless of how barkley put it blacks need to stop with that bullshit and whites HAVE NEVER NEEDED blacks doing anything to justify how they think or what they believe about us or treat and deal with us. And as long as we continue with intra-racial bullshit (lightskin vs darkskin, acting black vs acting white, not black enough etc) we ARE going to have problems getting our shit together collectively..its like fighting a battle on a front line then coming home to fight there:smh::smh:

Geech is the problem the black students saying that a black student is acting white for getting good grades...

or the white female teacher who says to herself "No black student is going to be the highest achieving student in my class."

which is worst??????

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Geech is the problem the black students saying that a black student is acting white for getting good grades...

or the white female teacher who says to herself "No black student is going to be the highest achieving student in my class."

which is worst??????

I say the black student telling the other black student he doesn't act black. They are playing into this idea that black people are supposed to act a certain way. If my girl cheated on me with a stranger, I'd be pissed but I know that that guy is doing what guys do. If my brother fucks my girl behind my back, I'm going to feel like 'damn, we're supposed to be bigger and better than that.'

The teacher can feel that way, but at the end of the day 2+2=4. She can't do shit about me excelling in class as long as I'm participating and doing the work.

Duval's King

Rising Star
Registered

here's an interesting observation...

the sheer fact that they let some shit they said in PRIVATE GO PUBLIC automatically shows lack of unity.:hmm: if it were something that was joking or teasing taken too far then those GROWN ASS MEN should fuckin know better. If its something that was serious and spoken about behind closed doors that shows a real lack of knowing when to speak and when to shut the fuck up...another REAL PROBLEM the black community has..:smh::smh:

Its a simple thing to do.. its a 10 step process:

Step 1. Get Together

Step 2. Go behind closed doors

Step 3. Cook up a plan

Step 4. EVERYONE PLAY THEIR POSITION AND EXECUTE THE PLAN

Step 5. IF THEY DON'T LOOK LIKE YOU THEY DON'T GET IN THE INNER CIRCLE PERIOD.

Step 6 - 10. KEEP YOUR FUCKING MOUTH SHUT ABOUT WHAT YOURE DOING TO OUTSIDERS

this can apply to any situation whether its moving forward as a community or resolving an issue among ourselves.

CACs do this...Jews do this...Asians do this..guess who DOESN'T do this?

While it's still fuck you Gaycheechie " the Crakkka protector" Dan this is a good post...:cool:

Duval's King

Rising Star
Registered

I say the black student telling the other black student he doesn't act black. They are playing into this idea that black people are supposed to act a certain way. If my girl cheated on me with a stranger, I'd be pissed but I know that that guy is doing what guys do. If my brother fucks my girl behind my back, I'm going to feel like 'damn, we're supposed to be bigger and better than that.'

The teacher can feel that way, but at the end of the day 2+2=4. She can't do shit about me excelling in class as long as I'm participating and doing the work.

Peers will not have the same psychological effect on a growing mind as an authoritative figure telling them they're suppose to be dumb

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

here's an interesting observation...

the sheer fact that they let some shit they said in PRIVATE GO PUBLIC automatically shows lack of unity.:hmm: if it were something that was joking or teasing taken too far then those GROWN ASS MEN should fuckin know better. If its something that was serious and spoken about behind closed doors that shows a real lack of knowing when to speak and when to shut the fuck up...another REAL PROBLEM the black community has..:smh::smh:

Its a simple thing to do.. its a 10 step process:

Step 1. Get Together

Step 2. Go behind closed doors

Step 3. Cook up a plan

Step 4. EVERYONE PLAY THEIR POSITION AND EXECUTE THE PLAN

Step 5. IF THEY DON'T LOOK LIKE YOU THEY DON'T GET IN THE INNER CIRCLE PERIOD.

Step 6 - 10. KEEP YOUR FUCKING MOUTH SHUT ABOUT WHAT YOURE DOING TO OUTSIDERS

this can apply to any situation whether its moving forward as a community or resolving an issue among ourselves.

CACs do this...Jews do this...Asians do this..guess who DOESN'T do this?

The funny thing is, it could be a completely made up story.

how do we know it leaked? they have "anonymous sources" which means it could be completely fucking untrue and used to try and divide the team into some shit so they can have actual stories to report.

dude they just got through attacking my team for the first 7 weeks of the season saying the locker room was toxic and the players don't like the coach even though every player on the team PUBLICLY said it was bullshit

they still got on the air and said they have their "sources"

so

take what they say happened with not even a grain of salt.

and for the record there aren't just black people on that team or ANY team in the nfl. so yea letting something leak even if it did leak how do we know it came from a black player and not a punter who's salty or an offensive linemen who's mad or a dude that doesn't get any run and just said the shit out of frustration?

the auto blame has to stop.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

honestly barkley has a valid point. :dunno:

it starts early in life. kids who do well in school get picked on for doing well. it just translates on to later in life as well.

Can't argue with that.

3nb4.jpg

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Peers will not have the same psychological effect on a growing mind as an authoritative figure telling them they're suppose to be dumb

Fair enough. I don't have an scientific evidence to back my opinion, I'm just speaking from my balls. If the teacher is in the students face telling the kid he isn't going to be shit, that's a real fucking problem. If she feels like a black student can't possibly be the best student in class, even if he grades are showing it, that dumb bitch doesn't need to be in a power position with children and that biased attitude.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member

Fair enough. I don't have an scientific evidence to back my opinion, I'm just speaking from my balls. If the teacher is in the students face telling the kid he isn't going to be shit, that's a real fucking problem. If she feels like a black student can't possibly be the best student in class, even if he grades are showing it, that dumb bitch doesn't need to be in a power position with children and that biased attitude.
my brother

look for the larger metaphor in your very statement

black folks at large are the class

and the system is the teacher

except the bias isn't rooted in ignorance or attitude

it is rooted in hate and the overwhelming and ever-present desire to oppress and marginalize and destroy

it's NEVER because they don't know any better or can't help themselves, it's because they don't WANT to.

that's why the focus should be on changing the system and not this penny ante intra-group bullshit, which in truth is THE MAIN THING THEY NEED TO KEEP THE SYSTEM GOING.

how is it that we are all so fucking quick to forget that when black folks were all dressed in suits carrying book and all we wanted to do was learn and love the lawd, the very picture of black solidarity, we were treated like fucking ANIMALS. lynched, shot, bombed, they murdered our fucking kids (as they still do to this very day). how we treat each other don't make a fuck to them.

all this shit cats arguing that would make us better as a community ain't bout shit, really. what makes us better as a community is the freedom to do and be so unfettered by a system built to prevent it.

nothing else.

charles barkley is a fucking idiot.

Duval's King

Rising Star
Registered

I had teacher shit on me all my life..The common phrase i heard was "you're not as smart as you think you are".. I've had teachers try to call me out for not paying attention only to have me recite their words nearly verbatim..(i can multitask very well)..I had a teacher who's class i've never had tell me she hopes i never amount to shit..

As for the hating on smart people In my hood (Jacksonville florida Northside)it was more about you than it was about being smart..I went to literally the best school academically in the US and to this day i can chill in the hood without a problem..Point is blacks dont mess with smart blacks they mess with socially awkward nerds like every other race..

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

but you can t dismiss the fact that he completely bypasses whites by saying "it has nothing to do with you white folks."
Barkley is talking about that moment and exchange..black man to black man..

if I get mugged and shot on the street by a black man..you could make the case that the mugger is acting out decades of modern socio-racial pressure buttressed by centuries of oppression that goes all the way back to the moment his ancestor was kidnapped somewhere in Ghana and brought to the colonies in America some 250 years ago. But at the end of the day THAT BLACK MAN is the one with a gun in his hand and its HIS finger on the trigger and HE has a CHOICE IN THAT MOMENT whether his next action is going to be a positive one or negative one. In that moment its not a white man sticking a gun in my face its a black man sticking a gun in my face..the same black man who can casually call me brotha in the same breath. And mine you I'M dealing with the SAME bullshit he has to day in and day out so who exactly is he getting over on?

see man you think shit you are saying is smarter than it really is and it makes exchanges with you trying.

case in point: you thinking that that fresh prince clip and this barkley scenario are in the same category.

you spend way more time clicking and typing than you do thinking, bro.

Carlton didn't say that shit to a room full of white people that were waiting for a soundbite to go undermine the unity that his monologue was meant to inspire. Carlton didn't say that to a group of white folks in not-so-subtle hopes of currying favor.

geech man fuck use your fucking brain brother. i say this with love.

people with your kind of enthusiasm would be so helpful if y'all aimed it in the right direction.
and you say all that because the Fresh Prince of Bel Air didn't air on prime time TV all over the country where everyone can watch?? Or does youtube have a special program embedded in videos so that only black people can see subjects and issues that pertain to them?

That show had a very specific moral to the story that pertained to minorities and black people especially but it aired in front of everyone.

which is worst??????
an other ...even if its an other in a gatekeeper position telling you you aint shit hurts but they aren't you or like you so you can dismiss their shit as just so much shit meant to undermine you..but your OWN telling you you aint shit hurts even deeper because that means you have no support anywhere.

While it's still fuck you Gaycheechie " the Crakkka protector" Dan this is a good post...:cool:
if you think that then you haven't paid attention to anything I've said...:smh::smh::smh: so your compliment means nothing to me.:hmm:

The only time the white media lets a kneegrow speak, is when that mofo is cooning for them and shitting on other black folks. ALWAYS. They never highlight any blacks speaking for blacks and against white supremacy. NEVER

Funny shit

Swizz Heat

The I'm not amused MOD
BGOL Investor

we’re never going to be successful, not because of you white people, but because of other black people. When you’re black, you have to deal with so much crap in your life from other black people.

Going to have to call truth on this because I have experienced personally and even as I type this. Blacks are quicker to bring you down or see you not succeed more than whites. I have a little business and I get constant support from white people who support me from giving me free supplies, discounts when I need them, and more. One lady rode with a car fulled of supplies she thought I would need, now I didn't tell her that I would like them, she just thought I would like to have them. When I went to her car she had the whole damn back seat and passenger seat packed with supplies, I didn't even see how the hell she could drive with all that shit in there, I was like "how long you had all this in your car?". She told me a week .... :eek: she saved all this for me and drove with it for a week in her car and waiting to see me again. I was like wow. Yes, it was a white lady, I'm a black man. I get back to my place to unload all the shit and blacks be eyeballing me like they want to see want I got or just being nosy like "what this nigga be up too with all these boxes and shit". I basically had to move one location because to this. It's not in our makeup to support and help another man of color, but dammit we want to be nosy as hell when a black man seems to be doing something that you aren't doing. As one black man told me "If you have/start a business, nigga proof your life first".

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

Going to have to call truth on this because I have experienced personally and even as I type this. Blacks are quicker to bring you down or see you not succeed more than whites. I have a little business and I get constant support from white people who support me from giving me free supplies, discounts when I need them, and more. One lady rode with a car fulled of supplies she thought I would need, now I didn't tell her that I would like them, she just thought I would like to have them. When I went to her car she had the whole damn back seat and passenger seat packed with supplies, I didn't even see how the hell she could drive with all that shit in there, I was like "how long you had all this in your car?". She told me a week .... :eek: she saved all this for me and drove with it for a week in her car and waiting to see me again. I was like wow. Yes, it was a white lady, I'm a black man. I get back to my place to unload all the shit and blacks be eyeballing me like they want to see want I got or just being nosy like "what this nigga be up too with all these boxes and shit". I basically had to move one location because to this. It's not in our makeup to support and help another man of color, but dammit we want to be nosy as hell when a black man seems to be doing something that you aren't doing. As one black man told me "If you have/start a business, nigga proof your life first".

yous a fucking lie.

sorry that you feel the way you do off the strength of a white lady giving you supplies and getting some discounts to help you out.

II Dxnum

Rising Star
Registered

It's funny when people say shit like this but don't give it any context.

Where did you know the white lady from and what industry do you own a business in?

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

It's funny when people say shit like this but don't give it any context.

Where did you know the white lady from and what industry do you own a business in?

Doesn't matter she gave him supplies so white people want to help him

he then went home with a lot of boxes and was unloading and the negroes had the audacity to look at the dude while he was unloading boxes and this means it's not in our makeup to help another man of color.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member

and you say all that because the Fresh Prince of Bel Air didn't air on prime time TV all over the country where everyone can watch?? Or does youtube have a special program embedded in videos so that only black people can see subjects and issues that pertain to them?

That show had a very specific moral to the story that pertained to minorities and black people especially but it aired in front of everyone.
geech

what the fuck are you talking about man?

i didn't say none of that shit you just typed man, try to stay on fucking task here. i was so concise with my comparison of the two clips that i really didn't think you'd be able to fuck it up.

it's like you have no mental weigh station that determines whether or not these thoughts should continue down the cognitive highway and out of your mouth/fingers

do you not recognize the differences that i pointed out?
please tell me the relevance of anything you just said to anything i just said.

114.gif

this shit is crazy.

it's like you gotta fight dwight and then you gotta take on this kind of thinking too.

my respect for the elders is on a hundred thousand trillion right about now. how the fuck they ever got anything done is frankly amzing, given how feebly the modern american human mind seems to work.

i hate when my own folks be the ones that make me wanna throw my damn hands up and say fuck it :smh:

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Your experience is not general :hmm:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

Barkley is a stupid coon. He will say and do anything to comfort white people and show that he's "enlightened" and not like the rest of the community.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member

Your experience is not general :hmm:
lack of objectivity = lack of cogent counterargument = lack of ability to be wrong about anything

i'm on my scientific method shit, i just want the truth. i'll sort out how it makes me feel later.

cats wanna anecdote their way into being right, it's a waste. no one grows that fucking way.

white republicans on climate change = coontastic negroes on plight of black america

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

:hmm:

I dont know any black person who thinksits a goid thing or honorable to go to prison GTFOH

So why did 50 cent get cred for being shot ?

Why were people having parades for Boosie getting out ?

Be honest cause the younger generation be on some bullshit.

No snitching is dumbshit in the community......used to be no snitching and the community would handle it but they don't now