Charles Barkley:‘Unintelligent’ Blacks ‘Brainwashed’ To Keep Succesful Black Men Down

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Re: Charles Barkley:‘Unintelligent’ Blacks ‘Brainwashed’ To Keep Succesful Black Men

geech and chuck are both retards because they are equating the entirety of our race with the criminals of it.

other races don't do this, and it is because there is generally no reward for it. for us, historically, cooning is a quick route to a cookie. at least that's chuck's excuse. geech just appears to enjoy reading his own words a lil too much.

what matters isn't whether or not it was history or the moment, it's that the fucking dude robbing you does not represent enough of us to get on a gotdamn TV and say that he is why the rest of us won't ever be shit.

the numbers proved a long time ago that we are not any more predisposed to bullshit than anyone else, yet dumbasses like these two keep running with that.

the frustration barkley expressed is the fact that given our status and position in this society the LAST thing black people should be doing is ANYTHING that undermines us in ANY way. Bullying, hazing or criminal activity among ourselves is nothing but a black man trying to trip up another black man. Sports organizations, Fraternities, streetgangs where you see much of that shit does nothing to build comradery or brotherhood or it builds a twisted notion of comradery and brotherhood..you know what builds true brotherhood..NOT treating people like shit, NOT hazing someone, NOT making someone feel excluded or alienated simply because you can.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Re: Charles Barkley:‘Unintelligent’ Blacks ‘Brainwashed’ To Keep Succesful Black Men

When kids say acting white;they are talking about someone like Clarence Thomas or Tiger Woods.Black men who try to simulate with the white culture, you have many black men who have a broad vocabulary and intelligence.But they carry themselves like strong black men.Brothers like Michael Eric Dyson,Dr.Boyce Watkins,or even some cats on this board and for Charles Barkley.This is the same hard head,who said he agreed with the Zimmerman verdict!

Are we really going to listen to this jackazz!
this is a great point man

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Coons came out in full extreme force

Had stories and all

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member

the frustration barkley expressed is the fact that given our status and position in this society the LAST thing black people should be doing is ANYTHING that undermines us in ANY way. Bullying, hazing or criminal activity among ourselves is nothing but a black man trying to trip up another black man. Sports organizations, Fraternities, streetgangs where you see much of that shit does nothing to build comradery or brotherhood or it builds a twisted notion of comradery and brotherhood..you know what builds true brotherhood..NOT treating people like shit, NOT hazing someone, NOT making someone feel excluded or alienated simply because you can.
that's what he meant huh?

the absolute fucking truckload of irony in that shit you just typed is totally lost on you isn't it? :smh:

just shut the fuck up geech man, you playin yourself hard on this one.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

This a black thing or a human being thing?

you guys are too damn old to be thinking like this
but then again it explains why the fuck things are the way they are currently.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor

A sad state of affairs bruh.....truly is.....

:smh:

I’m just out here working hard every single day, just trying to be the best poster I can be....

ifuno

Rising Star
Registered

honestly barkley has a valid point. :dunno:

it starts early in life. kids who do well in school get picked on for doing well. it just translates on to later in life as well.

Yep

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member

i hear 0:00-0:21 every time i read you softshoeing bastards responses

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor

This is what's cracking me up. Cats are acting like things that happened them, happened to everybody. I wasn't exactly a nerd as a kid, but I was one of the so called smart kids that used "big words". One day when I was in about the 5th grade, I used a word, and the big dumb quick to kick ass bully stepped to me and said, "Yo, nigga. What that mean anyway?" I told him, and he was, "Oh, yeah? That's some cool shit. You're a smart dude." The way some of you are acting, that means all bullies act this way. We also had gangs that wouldn't let you join if they felt you had a future, and sometimes they'd kick your ass if they caught you doing dirt that could fuck up your way out the hood. Am I to assume that all gangs do this? No? Then quit acting all of us are shit, just because you got fucked over and whitey reached out to you. "Ooh, that's a Ford truck, so that means all trucks are Fords!"
:hmm:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

for sure its a human thing but we're talking about a black man telling another black man he's not black enough...now whats that about?

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member

for sure its a human thing but we're talking about a black man telling another black man he's not black enough...now whats that about?
apparenly it's about a bunch of grown ass niggas insecurity triggers

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered

agree with your statement but have to add something.

we as a race can improve our predicament. and we as a race don't do anything to improve that situation at all.

yes, whites are a problem. but so are some blacks.

So that's what you think of your own Pops... The judge (hmmmm that fact alone puts a lot of things in perspective)