Bernie Mac (Confirmed)

BS2011

Star
Registered
I'm still waiting to hear that this was just a mixup and he ain't really dead. :(
I got mad love for Bernie even though I didn't understand half the things that he said.

Chitownheadbusa

♏|God|♏
BGOL Investor
Chi Towns Own!!
R.I.P
:(

i heard the news while i was at work
talented brother.
one of the few living black comedians that stil had talent.
he will be missed

i honestly believe his condition and probably his overall health prevented him from healing properly. pneumonia aint nothing to fuck with.
that mucus builds up quickly if your body cant fight the infection quick enough.

i had pneumonia before....and i never went to the docotr for it..... wasnt smart...but i actually healed myself with stuff from the health food store. you really have to make sure your immune system & overall health is up to par people..especially around winter time.

sorry to ramble...but im still really shocked

Last edited:

Gazoo

The Big Brain
Registered
Shocking ...simply shocking!

Blessings to his family and RIP Bernie. We loved you boy!

slowrush

Potential Star
Registered
Although they say the cause is pneumonia, my mom died from Sarcodosis the same as Bernie Mack. The lungs loose some of their capacity, and when something like pnumonia comes along (which also led to my mom's death) the body is too weak to fight it off.

Sarcodosis occurs mostly in African American females and then Black men before as compared to the rest of the population. There was a female basketball player who had the same thing, and she founded an organization to spread awareness. Research is being done, but it is just not one of the "big killers" (i.e. cancer, AIDS, MS) that gets a lot of air time about it and major foundations to push for research dollars.

Bernie was a true comedian, and he will be missed. God Bless his family in this time or mourning.

LADYTEE

female pimp
BGOL Investor
Although they say the cause is pneumonia, my mom died from Sarcodosis the same as Bernie Mack. The lungs loose some of their capacity, and when something like pnumonia comes along (which also led to my mom's death) the body is too weak to fight it off.

Sarcodosis occurs mostly in African American females and then Black men before as compared to the rest of the population. There was a female basketball player who had the same thing, and she founded an organization to spread awareness. Research is being done, but it is just not one of the "big killers" (i.e. cancer, AIDS, MS) that gets a lot of air time about it and major foundations to push for research dollars.

Bernie was a true comedian, and he will be missed. God Bless his family in this time or mourning.

sorry to hear about your mom sweety:(

Chitownheadbusa

♏|God|♏
BGOL Investor
Sarcodosis occurs mostly in African American females and then Black men before as compared to the rest of the population.

R.I.P 2 your moms
i would probably lose my mind if i lost mine

btw
add.......Scandinavian's, German's, Irish, and Puerto Ricans to that list.
....Black folks just in the states.
is moreso heavy in europe than the US.
even though people dont know what causes it...i think its caused by people not keeping their immune system in tip top shape.
youll be surprised at what you body can fight and prevent on its on if its healthy.

Last edited:

HALO2

CONNOISSEUR OF FINE WOMEN
Registered
Rest in Peace to one of the best to do it...

Sorry if the vid is a repost but I didn't look thru the whole thread.

Peep how Bernie Mac handled his biz :yes:

1st time (?) on def comedy jam

his sisters kids from kings of comedy

R.I.P.

Paul1970

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Props to one of the greatest comedians who ever lived!!:yes:

Damn George Carlin AND Bernie Mac in the same year
...:(:smh::(

GET YOU HOT

Superfly Moderator
BGOL Investor
Kings of Comedy

[FLASH]http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=-6696602230081315079[/FLASH]

TREES

O.G.
BGOL Investor
Loss for words right now.....
The hip-hop gen loved him as well as the old school cats....
Dude was a MASTER of his craft.
There's a big party in heaven right about now.:):yes:

Will Stiff

Potential Star
Registered
man sucks this ass! i thought Mac would pull through. i guess it was his time to go :(

RIP Uncle Bernie, you will be missed.

HeavyNutz

Potential Star
Registered
Re: Bernie Mac

Seems like Niggas been waiting 5 days for the Mac Man to die, with all of the I can't wait to tell you fever.
Well now it's true, he's gone.
R.I.P. my man.

DreDee

Star
Registered
Originally Posted by Gemini
6eylki1.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

blownaway

Support BGOL
Registered
it s a sad day here for us as apeople thers not too mnany icons left
for my geberation i feel we just lost something precious that wil never come again

R.I.P. brother till we meet again.

JIMMY SWAGGER

Support BGOL
Registered
It is currently 345am and I still cant get over this shit. We always say why they always take the good ones away. Why couldnt they take one of these suck ass Comicview bafoons instead of Mac? He was a comic genius, nuff said. One of the greatest period.

RIP.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: