i enjoyed his stand-up comedy routines
and his tv show
he will definitely be missed

I hope his family will be alright:smh:

JTech

Potential Star
Registered
God bless him and his family.

He was a man that we all saw come up the hard way. He earned every bit of his success.

Crypto

Star
Registered
I was told this last week barked on someone for it but today i read he passed today R.I.P.

yardy

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Damn I didn't believe it at first because of the fake reports a few days ago, but just damn.Bernie brought alot of joy and laughter in his time here.
R.I.P. Mac Man

Manbot26

Star
Registered
Damn, I was hoping this was more information and you guys were just wrong.. R.I.P. He was doing his thing too, crossed over to a mainstream audience, even the Bernie Mac show, which was tamer than what he's usually known for was funny as hell.. My day is gonna be a bit weird cause of this..

Bundaist The Messiah

Potential Star
Registered
RIP to a true comedy giant. Dam near cried.

- It was like you personally knew him and was a member of your family....that's how he made you feel that connected to him through his art.

brohammus

Star
Registered
I'm glad I got so see him perform LIVE a few times during the Kings of Comedy tour, good man. RIP, will be missed.

Laughing Man

Star
Registered
2a0c101.jpg

Rest in peace Uncle Bernie

mee_stah

Potential Star
Registered
Rest In Peace. Condolences to his family,
friends, loved ones, fans, and well wishers.

damn ! just ain't right

these phrases will forever be etched in my mind.
1. i ain't scared of you mutha fuckers, KICK IT !
2. does pussy taste like pumpkin pie?
3. beat 'em in the head 'til the white meat shows.
4. chop 'em in the throat
so many more to add, but those are just a few.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Rest In Peace. Condolences to his family,
friends, loved ones, fans, and well wishers.

damn ! just ain't right

these phrases will forever be etched in my mind.
1. i ain't scared of you mutha fuckers, KICK IT !
2. does pussy taste like pumpkin pie?
3. beat 'em in the head 'til the white meat shows.
4. chop 'em in the throat
so many more to add, but those are just a few.

FUCK 'EM! FUCK 'EM UP AGAINST A WALL...WITH HANDCUFFS ON..AND CRAZY GLUE ON THEIR LIPS!!!

House Party 3

RIP Mac Man:smh::(

owl

BGOL Investor
I think George Clooney was wrong, the world has gotten a lot less funnier....

D Town Redd

The Bruh That Got Away
Registered
In his 2004 memoir, "Maybe You Never Cry Again," Mac wrote about having a poor childhood -- eating bologna for dinner -- and a strict, no-nonsense upbringing.

"I came from a place where there wasn't a lot of joy," Mac told the AP in 2001. "I decided to try to make other people laugh when there wasn't a lot of things to laugh about."

Mac's mother died of cancer when he was 16. In his book, Mac said she was a support for him and told him he would surprise everyone when he grew up.

SirRahX

Recluse
BGOL Investor
[FLASH]http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/k3f4kWW7MzOfjv9z9s&colors=background:000000;glow:FF0000;foreground:FF0000;special:6CE676;&related=1[/FLASH]​

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
[FLASH]http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/k3f4kWW7MzOfjv9z9s&colors=background:000000;glow:FF0000;foreground:FF0000;special:6CE676;&related=1[/FLASH]​

I never get tired of this clip...the genius behind it is just how he worked that audience...he had them the whole damn time... :yes:

LennyNero1972

Sleeping Deity.
BGOL Investor
I found out a few hours ago, this is like losing a family member. :( Bernie was folks, you could relate to him as a black brother, he spoke to the common man and woman on the streets. The streets are hurting right now, folks got YouTube wide open with comments and tributes. This is a major loss family, even my moms took the news hard.

RIP TO BROTHER BERNIE MAC THE CREATOR HAS YOU NOW, PEACE BE UNTO YOU:(