Bernie Mac (Confirmed)

chops

Doctor of Medicine. Ringside Physician.
BGOL Investor
Re: Bernie Mac

DAMN!!!!! Man he was the funniest comedian to me. Him Robin Harris and Paul Mooney.

Damn! RIP Uncle Bernie

rtm862

Star
Registered

Assist

bern.jpg

Kaine3000

Heart of a warrior mind of a revolutionary
BGOL Investor

:eek: damn:smh:...I was hoping this was gone be a bullshit thread where the OP was lying....thats sad as fuck....R.I.P. Bernie Mac

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member

I got no words right now

just ......condolences to brother Bernie's Family.

a2gpq23mznhneuxkleze.gif

chops

Doctor of Medicine. Ringside Physician.
BGOL Investor

Im waiting for another source before this hits me. But damn man.... damn

I enjoyed this cat so much. I even liked that Mr.300 movie. The man had some serious talent

Buttnaked

Star
Registered

just looked this shit up on Google.

nobody else is reporting this except for the Chicago Sun-Times

Actor, comedian Bernie Mac, dies at 50

August 9, 2008
BY STELLA FOSTER Sun
Comedian Bernie Mac died at Northwestern Memorial hospital early Saturday morning, according to Sun-Times Columnist, Stella Foster. He was 50.
Though the cause of death has not been confirmed, Mac had been hospitalized recently for pneumonia. Foster said that she received calls early Saturday morning from a close friend of the Mac family, confirming the reports of Mac's death.
» Click to enlarge image
Comedian Bernie Mac died at Northwestern Memorial hospital early Saturday morning. He was 50.
(AP file)

RELATED STORIES
Stella Foster: Get well, Bernie
The columnist also said she was deeply saddened to receive such a phone call just an hour after Mac was pronounced dead.
"It brought tears to my eyes because Bernie Mac has always been my all-time favorite entertainer and comedian. It pains me to have to report that," Foster said during a phone interview on Saturday morning.
On Friday, a spokeswoman for the actor, whose real name is, Bernard McCullough, said that he had been responding well to treatment for the illness.
Publicist Danica Smith said Thursday in a statement that Mac's condition is ''stable.'' Smith first announced on August 1st that Mac was hospitalized in Chicago.
Smith has said the pneumonia isn't related to an inflammatory lung disease Mac also has. That condition has been in remission since 2005.
Foster noted that last weekend, several web sites reported wrongly that the comedian died.
Mac made waves last month with off-color jokes during a fundraiser for Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama.
The comedian starred in the critically acclaimed Fox television series ''The Bernie Mac Show.'' His film credits include roles in the ''Ocean's Eleven'' franchise.
The actor's upcoming movies include "Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa" starring Ben Stiller, Chris Rock and David Schwimmer; and "Soul Men" with Samuel L. Jackson and Isaac Hayes.
There is no word on whether public services will be held.

Sun-Times staff, AP reports
Copyright 2008 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

mercy0132

Star
Registered

Damn, life is so fragile,and that famous saying is all so true,"here today,gone tommorow". This happened all so quickly.

Sirius BlackNY

Support BGOL
Registered

Aug 09, 2008 at 05:01 AM
Front Page arrow News arrow National arrow Bernie Mac Death Rumors Untrue
Bernie Mac Death Rumors Untrue

Written by Sentinel News Service, on 08-02-2008 20:24
Favoured 2

Comedian Still Hospitalized

CHICAGO - Rumors circulating about the supposed death of comedian Bernie Mac have been confirmed to be untrue. The comedian is apparently recovering in a Chicago area hospital in good condition and expected to make a full recovery.

According to a CBS News report, prank phone calls have been rolling into newsrooms and radio stations alleging the "King of Comedy" has died -- a statement his publicist calls "absolutely untrue."

Mac, 50, who lives in the south suburbs, is responding well to treatment and should be released soon, Mac's publicist Danica Smith said Friday.

Smith said she received multiple phone calls from news outlets Saturday asking her to confirm whether or not Mac has died.

"It is a very horrible rumor," Smith said. "It is absolutely untrue. Nothing has changed from yesterday."

Smith didn't know what day Mac entered the undisclosed Chicago hospital. She said the pneumonia is unrelated to Mac's sarcoidosis, a chronic disease that can inflame tissue, particularly in the lungs. Smith said Mac's sarcoidosis has been in remission since 2005.

Mac's wife, Rhonda McCullough, has been with him at the hospital.

"He's doing great and hopes to get out soon," Smith said. "He's Bernie -- he's one of the best guys you'll meet."

Mac's long list of television and film credits include "The Bernie Mac Show, ""Ocean's 11," "Transformers" and "Charlie's Angel: Full Throttle."

Source: CBSNews, Chicago
Published in : News, National

http://www.lasentinel.net/Bernie-Mac-Death-Rumors-Untrue.html

Actor4Truth

Star
Registered

Wait this shit aint true...!!

http://www.southtownstar.com/news/1088283,080308bernie.article (assist)

Rumors of Bernie Mac's death untrue
August 3, 2008 Recommend (7)
Since it was announced that Bernie Mac was hospitalized in Chicago for pneumonia, prank phone calls have been rolling into newsrooms and radio stations alleging the "King of Comedy" has died - a statement his publicist calls "absolutely untrue."
Mac, 50, who lives in the south suburbs, is responding well to treatment and should be released soon, Mac's publicist Danica Smith said Friday.
Smith said she received multiple phone calls from news outlets Saturday asking her to confirm whether or not Mac has died.
"It is a very horrible rumor ... absolutely untrue" she said. "Nothing has changed from yesterday."
Smith didn't know what day Mac entered the hospital. She said the pneumonia is unrelated to Mac's sarcoidosis, a chronic disease that can inflame tissue, particularly in the lungs. Smith said Mac's sarcoidosis has been in remission since 2005.
Sun-Times News Group

firefly

Star
Registered

the sun times is fucked if they jumped without a credible source.....cnn and usa today aint got it therefore the shit is a fucked up hoax til they confirm it. :smh:

Buttnaked

Star
Registered

based on the fact that it's only coming from 1 source, i would tend to doubt the shit outta the 1 source.

Mac's big dog now. 1 fucking paper is not going to have a total exclusive on this type of info...

i smell...
bullshit_button.jpg

Mike In Bmore

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Sad news to wake up to. I hope he did it up to the fullest. He will be missed by me for sure.

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member

BECAUSE IT'S NOT TRUE!

UNSTICKY THIS BITCH! :angry:
i really want to believe that what you're saying is true fam
you cats are over there [USA] are there no other sources? at all

cat just said hes heard it on ABC news

whats goin on?

babalou

Star
Registered

RIP if this is really true. 50 is way to young to go. The brother had a lot of living to do.