Bernie Mac (Confirmed)

O.J PIMPSON

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Re: Bernie Mac

One of the funniest brothas to ever step foot on a stage. We still saying "I bust ya head open til the white meat, its gonna be a misunderstanding and my favorite its gonna be some furniture moving!!!!!!!!" R.I.P B Mac!!

Solar7

Support BGOL
Registered
that is just crazy...RIP. But I hope his fam is prepared and can hold things down. He did his thing well...

sludem

Star
Registered
damn yo i just opend my browser an seen that he died thats fucked up yo dude was a funny mofo r.i.p to this man he maid me laugh so he did his job on this earth gone but never forgotten

Buttnaked

Star
Registered
damn dude.

at least he went out w/his life being a positive contribution to humanity...

that's word...

freshnclean

Rising Star
Registered
storys kinda fishy....i mean he died from something that could have been cured...not to long ago the obama campaign ppl were riding him for fucking up their event....hmm

icepicc

Star
BGOL Investor
Damn 1 of the funniest people in the world to me....

:smh: Rest in Peace Mr. Mac

*Throws Players Club in the BlueRay*

Mentor B

"All literature is protest."
Registered
I Ain't Scared of You Muthafuckaz.....

bernie_mac.jpg

water

Transparent, tasteless, odorless
OG Investor
RIP.

I had a similar call this year.........living a second life right now

:(

bibleverse

Support BGOL
Registered
:smh: R.I.P. bruh.. Definitely gonna miss this man, one of the best. "Its gon b troublllleee... TROOOOUBLLLLEEEEE"

Phrank Bill$$$

wannabe star
Registered
I am mad shocked to receive this sad news this morning. I didn't want to believe it either. Just the other day the word was that Bernie was recovering very well and now to hear this.:(

Bruh was mad funny!:D
R.I.P Brotha Bernie:(

item.jpg

Lord_IRON

BGOL VET
Registered
storys kinda fishy....i mean he died from something that could have been cured...not to long ago the obama campaign ppl were riding him for fucking up their event....hmm

I was thinkin' the same shit earlier this year....but didn't Steve "Static" Garrett die from the same shit a few months ago? i thought dying from pneumonia is like dyin' from the fuckin' black plague or some shit...some old school ass condition. :confused::confused:

Chicutie

~Brown Suga~
BGOL Investor

:hmm:

Despite what a lot of people think. . . pneumonia is serious. Idk why people have this idea that's not.. .especially when the immune system is already weak.