Actor/comedian Robin Williams dead of apparent suicide

GAMETHEORY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So if CACs created this disease, that means your Pops was white. Then right?

robin-512x296.jpg

dawilleyone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This might have been his first televised appearance on "The Richard Pryor Show" Lot of familiar faces in this skit

older version

A version older
Registered
I didn't get the gay thing with those suspenders till just now..RIP...Dude was funny...
mork.jpg

What you mean by that?

Back in the 70s and 80s the spectrum meant nothing of the sort.

It wasn't until the late 90s 2000s that gays took the rainbow and purple. BTW, "rainbow colors in my cup", and "purple" are dranks

What is really apparent is Robin Williams ethnic Ashkenazi Jew coming through in later years.

Esther

Rising Star
OG Investor
Dude, go get some rest because you're talking reckless. You're missing a sympathy chip or something. Depression is a real disease that needs to be taking serious

Completely irrelevant. There is a big difference between a person ending their life for the benefit of the world or to end real suffering. As I've said before that is not the case in the vast majority of cases! And most likely this one as well. Personally I don't believe in killing oneself because your having a bad day. Otherwise majority of Africans and people from poor countries would be killing themselves on daily basis. I don't see depression as a disease.

Its this kind of thinking that is the reason why that so many of our people will die of suicide while the rest of the worlds races shrug off the hardships of life.

CACS have created this fictional disease in our society where if we can't get laid by some woman its time to kill yourself.
If you have no friends then its time to kill yourself
If you cant win an argument on BGOL its time to kill yourself
If you got dumpt by your wife/girlfriend its time to kill yourself.
If your dog died its time to kill yourself.
Waahh life is hard time to kill myself.
I got a paper cut time to kill myself.

The truly depressing thing of the matter is its mainly Americans and few Japanese that seem to suffer from this disease:smh::smh:. The most promising peoples on this planet!

And yes suicide should not be acceptable by pagans. Africans died in combat and cowardice was shunned upon. You didn't see the Zulus offing themselves because they were out numbered. Get real For the sake of our continued survival as a people: Get real

BoyJupiter

Star
Registered
Re: Robin williams dead

Depression is a disease of the mind, I just wish people respected that I'm not going to lie, I usually don't fuck with celebrity deaths but this one got me. RIP bruh

BoyJupiter

Star
Registered
Completely irrelevant. There is a big difference between a person ending their life for the benefit of the world or to end real suffering. As I've said before that is not the case in the vast majority of cases! And most likely this one as well. Personally I don't believe in killing oneself because your having a bad day. Otherwise majority of Africans and people from poor countries would be killing themselves on daily basis. I don't see depression as a disease.

Its this kind of thinking that is the reason why that so many of our people will die of suicide while the rest of the worlds races shrug off the hardships of life.

CACS have created this fictional disease in our society where if we can't get laid by some woman its time to kill yourself.
If you have no friends then its time to kill yourself
If you cant win an argument on BGOL its time to kill yourself
If you got dumpt by your wife/girlfriend its time to kill yourself.
If your dog died its time to kill yourself.
Waahh life is hard time to kill myself.
I got a paper cut time to kill myself.

The truly depressing thing of the matter is its mainly Americans and few Japanese that seem to suffer from this disease:smh::smh:. The most promising peoples on this planet!

And yes suicide should not be acceptable by pagans. Africans died in combat and cowardice was shunned upon. You didn't see the Zulus offing themselves because they were out numbered. Get real For the sake of our continued survival as a people: Get real

Dude what in the fuck man?

You are. a prime example of why mental illness goes so unrecognized in the Black community

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:smh: comedians, man, they always seems to have the worst demons.

its strange how all these dudes who put on that excessive happiness front be the ones who are suffering the most inside

Whoa:smh:

Suspected suicide.

What could be that bad at that age and with all that money. If I were him, I would have spent the rest of my life spending the rest of every penny of my money.

DAMN...noooo....

Rest In Peace Robin Williams, thank you for making me laugh and entertaining my whole
family for so many years. One of my fav actors and a loved entertainer. Cant believe this.

HgrJCxi.gif

Depression is a mutha

One of the few white comedians entertainers I actually liked and who had a good rapport with black folks

At 63 yrs old, he could probably get any woman he wants, he's been all over the world, people adore him, rich/famous beyond his wildest dreams, people put him on a pedstol, and he's living the American Dream that the average person will never have, but yet this dude wants to kill himself.....WHY :smh:

Yours Truly......Professor

Art Vandelay

Importer/exporter
Registered
adverimg-87027.jpg

fuck him.

he chose his path.

he didn't die from cancer, or a car accident, or got shot from a cop.
he took his own life. he where he wanted to be.
One of the more ironic tragedies in life is that people as stupid as you are often too stubborn and unaware to bless the world with your suicide.

He is where he wanted to be. Clearly you are not, you hateful piece of shit.

BoyJupiter

Star
Registered
One of the more ironic tragedies in life is that people as stupid as you are often too stubborn and unaware to bless the world with your suicide.

He is where he wanted to be. Clearly you are not, you hateful piece of shit.

Daaaàaaaaamn son! That's how you cut em down

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sad, the folks that make us laugh the most...tend to be the most unhappy and tortured souls...RIP

bgque12

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ironically, the comic who used to accused Robin of stealing his bits, David Brenner, died earlier this year. Maybe that caused Robin to go into depression over lack of material

RimShot.jpg

It wasn't just Brenner. He stole from so many comics at the Comedy Store that he was afraid to go I there even after all the voice he stole from stop going.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
that was a nice little tribute CBS did earlier before they started their programming

"I am completely and totally devastated. What more can be said?" — "Mork & Mindy" co-star Pam Dawber

"Robin was a lightning storm of comic genius and our laughter was the thunder that sustained him. He was a pal and I can't believe he's gone." — "Hook" director Steven Spielberg

"Robin and I were great friends, suffering from the same little-known disease: depression. I never could have expected this ending to his life and to ours with him. God bless him and God bless us all for his LIFE! I cannot believe this. I am overwhelmed with grief. What a wonderful man/boy and what a tremendous talent in the most important art of any time — comedy! I loved him." — actor-comedian Chevy Chase

"I saw him on stage the very first time he auditioned at the Improv and we have been friends ever since. It's a very sad day." — talk show host and comedian Jay Leno

"His impact on the world was so positive. He did so much good for people. He made me and so many people laugh so hard for a very long time." — Ben Stiller

"I've never known a sweeter, brighter, more considerate person than Robin. Robin's commitment as an artist to lifting our mood and making us happy is compared to none. He loved us all and we loved him back." — John Travolta

"He always lit up when he was able to make people laugh, and he made them laugh his whole life long — tirelessly. He was one of a kind. There will not be another." — Sally Field

"Robin Williams was an airman, a doctor, a genie, a nanny, a president, a professor, a bangarang Peter Pan, and everything in between. But he was one of a kind. He arrived in our lives as an alien — but he ended up touching every element of the human spirit." — President Barack Obama

Paul1970

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This man brought joy and happiness into the lives of millions of people around the World.

He also tried to help homeless/poor people through Comic Relief.

He seemed like a decent human being.

To see ignorant wannabe militants try to reduce this man to just some "CAC" is sickening.

May your soul finally rest and thank you for bring laughter and joy into my life.

kuu

Rising Star
Registered
Let's you know how important we are in each others lives. He served his purpose many times over. Peace to him.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p><a href="http://t.co/4Pyx4Kfuxe">pic.twitter.com/4Pyx4Kfuxe</a></p>&mdash; Sarah Michelle (@RealSMG) <a href="https://twitter.com/RealSMG/statuses/498982610668752897">August 12, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>