Actor/comedian Robin Williams dead of apparent suicide

The Technician

Formerly Commandernchief
BGOL Investor
Braceyourselves for the sympathy orgies from CAC media and his Kike friends in the media

I hope the death of this CAC will pave way for a black actor

His death won't open the door for a black actor, so stop wishing on a star. Robin Williams earned his place and was a well liked person. He will be missed. RIP.

Sent from my Nexus 5

My one wish in life: "I want to die and be reincarnated as a rich and famous athlete, because Finger and Jay threads have too many simp worthy hoes".

Professor

Rising Star
Registered
At 63 yrs old, he could probably get any woman he wants, he's been all over the world, people adore him, rich/famous beyond his wildest dreams, people put him on a pedstol, and he's living the American Dream that the average person will never have, but yet this dude wants to kill himself.....WHY :smh:

Yours Truly......Professor

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Well damn! Asphyxiation?!? I hope it wasn't no autoerotic shit like this fool!
220px-David_Carradine_Polanski_Unauthorized.jpg

MrBee

Fat broads need NOT apply
Registered
I didn't get the gay thing with those suspenders till just now..RIP...Dude was funny...
mork.jpg

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
At 63 yrs old, he could probably get any woman he wants, he's been all over the world, people adore him, rich/famous beyond his wildest dreams, people put him on a pedstol, and he's living the American Dream that the average person will never have, but yet this dude wants to kill himself.....WHY :smh:

you just listed all that superficial meaningless shit and you wonder why dude was severely depressed

FLoss

“You better learn to work with the illegals nigga”
BGOL Investor
Awakenings, Good Will Hunting, Dead Poets Society :yes:

RIP

Esther

Rising Star
OG Investor
Depression is soooo prevalent these days....I wonder why its on the rise. Life was so much harder when our parents and grandparents were younger so why more people didn't just off themselves then. So many questions....

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
damn, he was one actor i admired and respected.

i loved him in Good Will Hunting and he had me rolling in Mrs. Doubtfire!

this goes to show that having a lot of money does not equal happiness.
:smh:

mrs-doubtfire.jpg

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

Maybe he seen or did some shit that internally he didnt feel like he could come back from. You never know what demons these entertainers are dealing with, its usually what drives them.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

did this guy juss say robin williams could get any women he wants:hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm:..ghost of robin says u mite be thinking of some other guy name williams or maybe ur fooled by my first name and think i'm the sidekick to batman

HNIC

Commander
Staff member
Can't believe this, Damn rest In Peace. Suspected Suicide, I really liked this guy I'm sad. :(

HNIC :sad:

Count23

International
International Member
Probably wasnt suicide but a mishap from pleasuring himself.

Me neither.

The ultimate joke would be that all these people believe that it was depression, but it turns out that he accidently offed himself tryin to get off :lol:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
this man had some of the greatest comedic AND dramatic performances of the past 25 years...

rip

JamesATL

Lurker
BGOL Investor
adverimg-87027.jpg

fuck him.

he chose his path.

he didn't die from cancer, or a car accident, or got shot from a cop.
he took his own life. he where he wanted to be.

smiffnwessun

Star
Registered
Depression is soooo prevalent these days....I wonder why its on the rise. Life was so much harder when our parents and grandparents were younger so why more people didn't just off themselves then. So many questions....

Thats true but struggle unites and can fuel natural survival triggers to endure and make it....we no longer have a connection with nature and how we progressed as human beings through the centuries we live an unatural existence disconnected from one another.

Better

Support BGOL
Registered

"The riddle is the answer to the question."

USUKAZ

Rising Star
Registered
DAMN...noooo....

Rest In Peace Robin Williams, thank you for making me laugh and entertaining my whole
family for so many years. One of my fav actors and a loved entertainer. Cant believe this.

HgrJCxi.gif

Thank Paul Mooney

KingAddies

Rising Star
Registered
Braceyourselves for the sympathy orgies from CAC media and his Kike friends in the media

I hope the death of this CAC will pave way for a black actor

Martin already grabbed his spot long ago.
Katt, Earthquake and JB Smoove pretty much got his standup MO too (cause Jay Leno wasn't rocking it right).

Whoopie and Billy Crystal must be going batshit right now - Robin Williams was still running with them when he was hot after they cooled all the way down.

Good bye funny man!