Actor/comedian Robin Williams dead of apparent suicide

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
14890769555_63f0f45925.jpg

http://variety.com/2014/film/news/robin-williams-found-dead-in-possible-suicide-1201280386/

Veteran film and television comedic actor Robin Williams was found dead on Monday. He was 63.

The cause of death is believed to be suicide via asphyxiation, according to the coroner’s office in Tiburon, Calif. He was found in his home.

Williams is best known for both comedic and dramatic roles in movies including “Good Will Hunting,” for which he won a Best Supporting Actor in 1997. In addition, he won several Emmys, Golden Globes.
Williams’ film career was bookended by TV roles including his breakout role on the ABC sitcom “Mork & Mindy” in 1978. He returned to TV on CBS last season, “The Crazy Ones.”

more to come…

Last edited by a moderator:

SLY

International
International Member
:eek::smh:

man he starred in a lot of my fav movies as a kid. jumanji, flubber. damn shame :(

R.I.P.

damn remember this nintendo ad he did with his daughter

GAMETHEORY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
article-2722409-207575F500000578-767_964x489.jpg

Brace yourselves for the sympathy orgies from CAC media and his Kike friends in the media

I hope the death of this CAC will pave way for a black actor

Last edited:

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Damn man..... RIP

I’m just out here working hard every single day, just trying to be the best poster I can be....

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
Re: RIP Robin Williams????

its strange how all these dudes who put on that excessive happiness front be the ones who are suffering the most inside

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
From my thread I'm deleting

Robin Williams dead at 63
by Nicole Sperling | August 11 2014 — 6:55 PM EDT
Oscar winner and comedian Robin Williams died this morning at 63. While his publicist wouldn’t confirm that it was a suicide, they did issue this statement. “Robin Williams passed away this morning. He has been battling severe depression of late. This is a tragic and sudden loss. The family respectfully asks for their privacy as they grieve during this very difficult time.”

Williams, who won an Oscar for his supporting role in Good Will Hunting, will reprise his role as Theodore Roosevelt in the third installment of Night at the Museum this December. He had recently signed on to reprise his beloved role as Mrs. Doubtfire in a sequel to be directed by Chris Columbus and was last seen opposite Annette Bening in the indie film The Face of Love.

Story developing…

heard it was a hoax

It's o ABC news b! :smh:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
no fuck no..i was juss talking bout how this dude is still alive and still doing his thing at an old age with somebody now he's dead:smh::smh::smh:

hold on he was 63? this guys been looking 63 for like 2 decades

bajanbadman

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Robin williams dead

http://time.com/3101990/robin-williams-dead-63/

The county coroner's office suspects a suicide

The comedian and actor Robin Williams has died at 63, according to police in Marin County, Calif.

A statement from the assistant chief deputy coroner of Marin County announced on Monday that the division “suspects the death to be a suicide due to asphyxia, but a comprehensive investigation must be completed before a final determination is made.”
wow

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Re: Robin williams dead

Whoa:smh:

Suspected suicide.

What could be that bad at that age and with all that money. If I were him, I would have spent the rest of my life spending the rest of every penny of my money.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
did they cancel The Crazy Ones or something?

anyway rip

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
damn...thought dude was way older than 63...RIP nanoo nanoo and all that good shit

smiffnwessun

Star
Registered

WTF!!!! This is the nature of the white man very insecure regardless of his success they continue to suicide and overdose :smh:

RIP

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor

Whoa. I can believe it. He seems to of been the tortured comedian type.

Correction...seemed.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
no fuck no..i was juss talking bout how this dude is still alive and still doing his thing at an old age with somebody now he's dead:smh::smh::smh:

hold on he was 63? this guys been looking 63 for like 2 decades

ya man dude looked old as shit on mork and mindy

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Robin Williams dead..

Im just posting this since there are 8 other threads that were not first to the board! :lol: