Actor/comedian Robin Williams dead of apparent suicide

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
ya man dude looked old as shit on mork and mindy

basically..if i was on a game show and they asked for 10 million dollars who is older him or morgan freeman i would've said with the ill cocky face and voice robin :smh::smh::smh:bigtime fail on national tv

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
A legend in his own right

Rip

One of my favorite movies he did was centennial man

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member
DAMN...noooo....

Rest In Peace Robin Williams, thank you for making me laugh and entertaining my whole
family for so many years. One of my fav actors and a loved entertainer. Cant believe this.

HgrJCxi.gif

Djmarkxr7

OG BGOL'er
Registered
Re: Robin williams dead

Whoa:smh:

Suspected suicide.

What could be that bad at that age and with all that money. If I were him, I would have spent the rest of my life spending the rest of every penny of my money.

Dude had demons, CBS had just canceled his new show because he went back to rehab a couple of months ago.

Sad.:smh:

papi68

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Wow, that sucks. No, he spent his money. He wasn't loaded anymore.

Wow!

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
basically..if i was on a game show and they asked for 10 million dollars who is older him or morgan freeman i would've said with the ill cocky face and voice robin :smh::smh::smh:bigtime fail on national tv

na I woulda won that 10 mill...everybody know freeman is @ least 100 y/o

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

damn...he spent his money? Hell he was rich when US treasury bonds were paying 4 -7% interest...

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor

Robin Williams Dead: Beloved Actor Dies In Apparent Suicide'

n-WILLIAMS-large.jpg

Beloved actor Robin Williams was found dead on Monday, police reported.

He was 63.

The apparent cause of death was suicide, authorities said.

Williams was best known for his starring roles in classic comedies like Mrs. Doubtfire and Jumanji. He won the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor for his portrayal of Dr. Sean Maguire in Good Will Hunting. He rose to fame while playing Mork the alien in the TV show Mork & Mindy, a Happy Days spinoff.

Most recently, Williams had starred in the new CBS sitcom 'The Crazy Ones.' It was cancelled after just one season.

Susan Schneider, the actor's wife, released the following statement to the New York Times' Dave Itzkoff:

"This morning, I lost my husband and my best friend, while the world lost one if its most beloved artists and beautiful human beings. I am utterly heartbroken. On behalf of Robin's family, we are asking for privacy during our time of profound grief. As he is remembered, it is our hope that the focus will not be on Robin's death but on the countless moments of joy and laughter he gave to millions."
Here is the full press release on his death, courtesy of Marin PD.

source: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/11/robin-williams-dead-dies_n_5670050.html

Damn man, suicide though. You could tell in his stand up specials that he was the tortured comedy type. Still sad though. R.I.P.

tekwehuself

Immigrant Expat
International Member
Damn.

I remember watching a movie where his son committed suicide and I found his performance unusually good. I suppose that was due to his familiarity with the material and the feelings involved.

RIP

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
na I woulda won that 10 mill...everybody know freeman is @ least 100 y/o

them 2 dudes could've made a movie called never young..them nigs fell out the sky with full beards and old enough to collect senior citizen checks

papi68

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Wow, that sucks. No, he spent his money. He wasn't loaded anymore.

Wow!

Oh Captain, My captain-- Dead Poets Society

Good Will Hunting