Yoooo cam’ron on cnn got me weak

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
still cant answer the question... is acting like a black buffoon on the public stage okay or not?? which is it???

the longer you avoid answering the question the more we know what your answer actually is... you just dont have the balls to say it...thats why suck cams left nut about this...as charlie murphy would say it...he's mad niggarish which is right up your alley...:smh::smh::smh:
lol what is this “we” stuff.. nobody has responded to your post or acknowledge your question.. sounds like ”we” do not care what you say. Maybe nobody is responding to you cause you sound like a twan as gossipy ass bitch.. I’m pretty sure “ we” the board can majority agree on that

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
lol what is this “we” stuff.. nobody has responded to your post or acknowledge your question.. sounds like ”we” do not care what you say. Maybe nobody is responding to you cause you sound like a twan as gossipy ass bitch.. I’m pretty sure “ we” the board can majority agree on that
I asked you that question...I did get an answer to the other question I posted

There are many rappers and entertainers that are modern day minstrels. And it’s arguable that it’s worse today than it was when it existed because folks today don’t have to do the things they do.

see thats a person whose not afraid to step up and rebut...unlike your bitch ass with all the diversion attacks.. just man up for ONCE in your pathetic life and answer a direct question :rolleyes2: :rolleyes2: :rolleyes2:

is acting like a black buffoon on the public stage okay or not?? which is it???

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cam got the money cause of the exact person he displayed during that interview. You obviously haven't seen episodes of his show to Know this. They are a zero fucks sports show and that's exactly what drew in their audience and sponsors. Never 4get he used to have oj on the regular basis and everyone knows that's controversy itself. Than they even joked about a comment oj made that seemed like a shot at the whole oj case. Guess what them investors still with them. You seem to want him to fail even though literally his antics have proven to work in his favor . The fact CNN invited him on shows that even acknowledge his presence in the current relevant game. Cam will be fine
You having two different conversations. We talking about Cams behavior is unacceptable and was a bad look for himself and business. He keeps this behavior up, Mase and everyone involved will bounce.

He is getting killed in the press and that ain’t a good look for a business that is not established.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

sooo he admits they invited him on the show specifically for the puffy shit...no bait and switch no lying about other shit in some pre-interview....he KNEW why he was asked to be there...

so instead of DECLINING he decides to play victim and show how indignant he can be by being a jackass..

hmmm-contemplating-thinking-evaluating-hwm8z8n9cbn4xktt.gif

and some of yall niggas ride with THAT shit??

again..this time a question for others AS WELL AS @tallblacknyc

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

sooo he admits they invited him on the show specifically for the puffy shit...no bait and switch no lying about other shit in some pre-interview....he KNEW why he was asked to be there...

so instead of DECLINING he decides to play victim and show how indignant he can be by being a jackass..

hmmm-contemplating-thinking-evaluating-hwm8z8n9cbn4xktt.gif

and some of yall niggas ride with THAT shit??

again..this time a question for others AS WELL AS @tallblacknyc

giphy.gif