Yoooo cam’ron on cnn got me weak

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I went to an HBCU and I have a degree. So yes, I defiantly worked a corporate job prior to starting my own business. Working corporate jobs where I was not the happiest was absolutely motivation to do something different.

Being in marketing and working with millionaires I picked their brains with how they made it to where they are. I made the jump but others who had better ideas than were afraid to make the jump. Plus some circumstances of being laid off forced me to do something quickly.
I swear, the comedy on this board just writes itself sometimes :lol:
Nah bro lets not act like he doesnt know how to act. He was on his best behavior on fox. He just chose to be fool that day.

@Amajorfucup

FOX News, the national news network, and a local FOX affiliate are NOT the same thing.
Most local FOX affiliates are not even owned by FOX.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Youtube is not really independent and podcast owners are tied to the same standards you have on corporate networks. If you want good partnerships and sponsorships then podcasters need to understand what moral clauses are. Cam was not thinking his actions through.
He got a multi yr multi million dollar deal with some company.. him coming out of pocket and financing his own situation and putting his product on YouTube literally got companies and investors to look at him and they gave him mad money for it. So once again over a billion possible viewers on YouTube and some of those viewers had big pockets and gave him a deal. So he did it his way and got paid.. now nigs is mad cause he didn’t conform or be something he’s not and still get millions.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
FOX News, the national news network, and a local FOX affiliate are NOT the same thing.
seriously.gif

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He got a multi yr multi million dollar deal with some company.. him coming out of pocket and financing his own situation and putting his product on YouTube literally got companies and investors to look at him and they gave him mad money for it. So once again over a billion possible viewers on YouTube and some of those viewers had big pockets and gave him a deal. So he did it his way and got paid.. now nigs is mad cause he didn’t conform or be something he’s not and still get millions.
Trust me it don’t work like that. The people who put their money up will take it back or cut the funds off in a second.

Also advertiser request frequently to exclude their content on specific channels.

You ain’t making money off views like that. Also the money you make, production cost and payroll cost eat into that quickly. They have a lot of production cost.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fuck up his money???

Bruh, Cam is independent in his ventures. He get it how how he live. His podcast makes him money...lots of money actually.

Yea he was wildin in that interview, but that's Cam. That's who the nigga is. I found it funny honestly.

And for all you saying shame on him for "disrespecting" the sista on CNN, I'd bet $$$ she's a fan of Cam and probably even watches HIS show.
You need to relax.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
From the Public Enemy days, I thought Harry Allen was the 'media assassin' ...but nahhhh, it's Killa Cam....

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Trust me it don’t work like that. The people who put their money up will take it back or cut the funds off in a second.

Also advertiser request frequently to exclude their content on specific channels.

You ain’t making money off views like that. Also the money you make, production cost and payroll cost eat into that quickly. They have a lot of production cost.
Cam got the money cause of the exact person he displayed during that interview. You obviously haven't seen episodes of his show to Know this. They are a zero fucks sports show and that's exactly what drew in their audience and sponsors. Never 4get he used to have oj on the regular basis and everyone knows that's controversy itself. Than they even joked about a comment oj made that seemed like a shot at the whole oj case. Guess what them investors still with them. You seem to want him to fail even though literally his antics have proven to work in his favor . The fact CNN invited him on shows that even acknowledge his presence in the current relevant game. Cam will be fine

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
How did they play him exactly?

Based on how he frustratedly expressed himself, he didn't realize he was brought on to chat about Diddy. The very first question tries to get him to denounce a situation/someone he has no ties to.
Also, other media critics have broken down CNN's pre-interview steps. Guests that are nervous/uncertain about what to say have several rounds/trials of answering the questions to make themselves look competent before they go live. It seems as though none of that was done with Cam. Hence, his surprised look, discomfort, and total flipping of the situation.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
Based on how he frustratedly expressed himself, he didn't realize he was brought on to chat about Diddy. The very first question tries to get him to denounce a situation/someone he has no ties to.
Also, other media critics have broken down CNN's pre-interview steps. Guests that are nervous/uncertain about what to say have several rounds/trials of answering the questions to make themselves look competent before they go live. It seems as though none of that was done with Cam. Hence, his surprised look, discomfort, and total flipping of the situation.
‘It seems as though……?’

So you have no confirmation.

And that excuses him not only acting a fool but suggesting loudly at the end that she isn’t qualified for this job?

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
‘It seems as though……?’

So you have no confirmation.

And that excuses him not only acting a fool but suggesting loudly at the end that she isn’t qualified for this job?
I guess you think abby is a talent booker too?

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I swear, the comedy on this board just writes itself sometimes :lol:

nyc fox is network owned

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
so out of frustration he played into a stereotype rather than just ending the interview?? is that it?

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
He literally said fuck these cacs pretty much during the interview... he said who the hell set this shit up all while promoting his brand... He had the balls to literally go on their show and pretty much say fuck them.. you didn’t like his delivery? Remember you didn’t have to watch the interview but you did

I guess you missed how he disrespected the brother at the end after yucking it up with Bill-O.

These rappers are the biggest sambos on the planet.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
still waiting for the answer to the question...WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HOW SOME OF RAPPERS CARRY THEMSELVES AND AMOS AND ANDY??

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
jemele can suck dick cause she knows better

She been on some trolling hot take sh*t with hip hop topics lately I don't take any of that talk seriously. She undermines herself engaging in that lazy stuff.

I get her protecting a black women and I kinda agree and I really wish Cam didn't decide to do that to a sister... I don't know if having her show go viral like that was worth it.

But Jemele is trying to put way too much sauce on it. That woman is NOT going to lose her job.

That was Cam being Cam. No malice

Unless some exec is a real asshole which I guess is a strong possibility.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
still waiting for the answer to the question...WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HOW SOME OF RAPPERS CARRY THEMSELVES AND AMOS AND ANDY??

There are many rappers and entertainers that are modern day minstrels. And it’s arguable that it’s worse today than it was when it existed because folks today don’t have to do the things they do.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cam got the money cause of the exact person he displayed during that interview. You obviously haven't seen episodes of his show to Know this. They are a zero fucks sports show and that's exactly what drew in their audience and sponsors. Never 4get he used to have oj on the regular basis and everyone knows that's controversy itself. Than they even joked about a comment oj made that seemed like a shot at the whole oj case. Guess what them investors still with them. You seem to want him to fail even though literally his antics have proven to work in his favor . The fact CNN invited him on shows that even acknowledge his presence in the current relevant game. Cam will be fine
said the same thing about monique and yall had a bitchfit :lol: ...I guess a no fucks given attitude is only reserved for black men:rolleyes2::rolleyes2::rolleyes2:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
hey guys look at me please. Since everyone is ignoring my question I’m gonna bump up this post by responding to a convo that had nothing to do with me hoping I get a reply to make myself relevant in this thread. God I need a girlfriend cause I spend so much time trying to argue with dudes than having actual sex
I totally agree with your last sentence

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I totally agree with your post

(see I can do that too :rolleyes: )
Did you get any head or pussy today May 23? What about yesterday may 22?… if you haven’t it probably explains your need to engage with useless convos and your thirst to interact or get a rise out of people. I’m trying to help you bro with the bigger picture. You don’t have to sit behind the pc all night trying to debate about something nobody will be talking about a week from now.. step off the pc and go get you a female

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Did you get any head or pussy today May 23? What about yesterday may 22?… if you haven’t it probably explains your need to engage with useless convos and your thirst to interact or get a rise out of people. I’m trying to help you bro with the bigger picture. You don’t have to sit behind the pc all night trying to debate about something nobody will be talking about a week from now
still cant answer the question... is acting like a black buffoon on the public stage okay or not?? which is it???

the longer you avoid answering the question the more we know what your answer actually is... you just dont have the balls to say it...thats why suck cams left nut about this...as charlie murphy would say it...he's mad niggarish which is right up your alley...:smh::smh::smh: