Yoooo cam’ron on cnn got me weak

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Negro u work in marketing? Didnt u have a cleaning company?lol
My background was always marketing but I still have the cleaning business. I am hands off with that business and I set it up to allow others to run the day to day.

I am more hands on with my marketing company. I got about $300,000 in billing monthly with the marketing company so it getting there.

I focus on black owned businesses, that’s my niche

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
So people are making excuses for Cam being ignorant for the sake of not ‘talking about another man’ that he himself claimed he doesn’t fuck with. Yet Diddy invited him to an exclusive party to which he had no problem yapping to the world about and exposing another man’s business.

Make it make sense.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You're dead wrong. CNN put him on that show to get him to talk about how guilty Puffy was. The next headline would have been "Rapper confirms famous black hip hop artist is a rapist". With a picture of both Puffy and Cam. He did the exact opposite of cooning. He gave them nothing.
And not going on the show at all would have accomplished the same thing.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
And not going on the show at all would have accomplished the same thing.
Why you so mad.. 3 + hrs later you still talking about it.. he did what he did now move on.. you mad upset cause he wasn’t a good negro and fell into a gossipy bitch about the puff situation. He like fuck puff, fuck anything that has nothing to do with my endeavors, and now fuck ya I’m out.. why you madddddd about the outcome?

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
He won’t get another chance. That’s it for him. People thought he had changed with all the positive things he has done with the podcast. But he can forget about it now.
Do you work for cnn and have final say on who they gonna put on the show. Most people would’ve said cam wouldnt get another shot 2 decades ago.. yet here we are in 2024 multiples time after giving zero fucks interviews

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why you so mad.. 3 + hrs later you still talking about it.. he did what he did now move on.. you mad upset cause he wasn’t a good negro and fell into a gossipy bitch about the puff situation. He like fuck puff, fuck anything that has nothing to do with my endeavors, and now fuck ya I’m out.. why you madddddd about the outcome?
you still here too homie....we BOTH have nothing better to do :giggle:

and you STILL havent answered the question....

is acting like a black buffoon on the public stage okay or not?? which is it???

:popcorn:

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
Another man who gets it, and he knows Cam personally.

BTW, notice coonservatives and MAGATS are lauding Cam’s actions on social media.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
CNN didnt bring camron on to talk about his podcast and whatever else he's personally promoting...they brought him on to discuss pufffy because hes a rapper, puffy is sort of a rapper..theyre both in the music industry and theyre both black so of course they know each other...

So your monique analogy is flawed :lol: :lol:but ok lets run with it....how would YOU feel if monique came on CNN and did the fake sweet babys thing and caught major ignant attitude and faux anger about being asked to come on talk about another comedian?? Would you say she was keepin it real and just being her true self and be proud and supportive of a black person speaking their mind and telling these cacs to go fuck themselves??

wait wasnt it YOU who said instead of fighting cacs head on she should have just created her own platform and raise her value that way??

soo would YOU support monique in that situation??
I wouldn’t watch Monique on cnn that’s number 1.. if she appeared and they busy interviewing her about something else and she was mad about it I understand. The end.. but 10 out 10 times I wouldn’t watch just like you didn’t have to watch cam

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
you still here too homie....we BOTH have nothing better to do :giggle:

and you STILL havent answered the question....

is acting like a black buffoon on the public stage okay or not?? which is it???

:popcorn:
Nah I literally got off 3+ hrs ago.. got some head.. than took a nap.. literally I just got back on.. you can peep my last response was like 5 something.. 3 hrs later you still on talking about it.. I’m just finally responding.. got off 5:15 am

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

BTW, notice coonservatives and MAGATS are lauding Cam’s actions on social media.

That's only because it's CNN and they hate everything about CNN.
If Cam had done the same on Fox News, those same folks would be upset.
Y'all looking too deeply into this. Shit ain't that serious.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Do you work for cnn and have final say on who they gonna put on the show. Most people would’ve said cam wouldnt get another shot 2 decades ago.. yet here we are in 2024 multiples time after giving zero fucks interviews
I know old colleagues that still work there. Oh he is done, and at this time he will never be asked back. They really are pissed with him because it was uncalled for.

militantmidget

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cam is a fucking clown.
He gonna fuck his money up watch.

Fuck up his money???

Bruh, Cam is independent in his ventures. He get it how how he live. His podcast makes him money...lots of money actually.

Yea he was wildin in that interview, but that's Cam. That's who the nigga is. I found it funny honestly.

And for all you saying shame on him for "disrespecting" the sista on CNN, I'd bet $$$ she's a fan of Cam and probably even watches HIS show.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I know old colleagues that still work there. Oh he is done, and at this time he will never be asked back. They really are pissed with him because it was uncalled for.
You had a cleaning bizz how did you mysteriously work for cnn now?

cnn is not the only news media outlet out here.. many others could easily holler at him which they more likely will cause they been doing it for 20+ yrs now

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I know Mase probably did not like what Cam did. Mase has been pushing professionalism for the longest. Dude was spot on with Cam dressing up for the show but deliberately dress down on CNN, which is broadcasted internationally and act like a clown is wild to me.

All he had to say was " I don't condone anyone being sex trafficking, hitting women or many of the claims presented. But my interactions with Diddy has been positive. I didn't experience that side of Diddy that is being alleged. If I did, that would not be someone I would do business with or be around."

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You had a cleaning bizz how did you mysteriously work for cnn now?

cnn is not the only news media outlet out here.. many others could easily holler at him which they more likely will cause they been doing it for 20+ yrs now
I went to an HBCU and I have a degree. So yes, I defiantly worked a corporate job prior to starting my own business. Working corporate jobs where I was not the happiest was absolutely motivation to do something different.

Being in marketing and working with millionaires I picked their brains with how they made it to where they are. I made the jump but others who had better ideas than were afraid to make the jump. Plus some circumstances of being laid off forced me to do something quickly.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nigga, you act like CNN is the only media outlet out there. :roflmao2:
Cam's good. He don't need CNN.
If anything, CNN needs people like Cam in order to boost their ratings.
You have to be smart and use platforms that has extreme reach to your advantage.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Nah bro lets not act like he doesnt know how to act. He was on his best behavior on fox. He just chose to be fool that day.

@Amajorfucup

When they address his bizz ventures and celebrate it, he gives them respect.. he literally said on it is what it is don’t have me on air asking me about another nig and his problems. He said talk about my ventures, talk about mase giving back, but don’t holler at me about puff especially when I don’t really fuck with him like that.. what don’t people get about that

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
When they address his bizz ventures and celebrate it, he gives them respect.. he literally said on it is what it is don’t have me on air asking me about another nig and his problems. He said talk about my ventures, talk about mase giving back, but don’t holler at me about puff especially when I don’t really fuck with him like that.. what don’t people get about that
Like I said bro. You can say the same thing without being extra.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
YouTube has over a billion possible viewers worldwide. They are doing pretty good on that platform doing it the way they want
YouTube doesn’t pay like that. To make money you need offline conversions, affiliates and sponsorships to make big bucks

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
they literally got all that thanks to youtube
Youtube is not really independent and podcast owners are tied to the same standards you have on corporate networks. If you want good partnerships and sponsorships then podcasters need to understand what moral clauses are. Cam was not thinking his actions through.