Yo those 5 and 7 foot cubic freezers are sold out everywhere!!! WTF

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Best to start getting your freezer.
This virus is flaming up all over the country.

They trying to avoid another shutdown with curfews and closing bars and gyms early. That shit ain’t gonna work.

Biden has said if it’s advised he will shut the country down.

Be prepared.

Winter is coming....

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Also, make sure you check it thoroughly. Friend of mine bought a fridge off CL, and it had German cockroaches underneath. Infested his whole crib. Wife was beyond pissed, because she asked him to get a new one, but he wanted to save a buck.
How you know their nationality? And how tf they get here from Germany?

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I got this one a few months back from Restaurant Depot, I do work for them and store manager gave me a discount...
Black Diamond BDCF-16/2 Chest Freezer - 15.9 cu. ft.
BDCF-16_600x600_480x480.png

Y'all got them lil boy 5 & 7 cu.ft.... lil niggas need to level up.

Hotlantan

Beep beep. Who's got the keys to the Jeep? VROOM!
BGOL Investor
I got this one a few months back from Restaurant Depot, I do work for them and store manager gave me a discount...

Residential User: Using commercial equipment in a residence is not recommended, may violate the Homeowner's Insurance and will also invalidate the warranty associated with the product. We reserve the right to charge Residental Users an additional $50 for shipping commercial products to a residential address.

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Residential User: Using commercial equipment in a residence is not recommended, may violate the Homeowner's Insurance and will also invalidate the warranty associated with the product. We reserve the right to charge Residental Users an additional $50 for shipping commercial products to a residential address.
I don't use it in a residence, its outside in carport.
And I picked it up.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member

I'm a single dude. That 5 foot joint is more than enough. And a 7 foot one plenty big for the average family. Alot of older people have the 7 ft ones including my grandparents. That is plenty of room for a 4-6 person family.

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How much meat do you need?
Man, you're right... I ain't got enough to even cover the bottom of it lol.
I keep a box of whole Red Snapper in there, some bulk whiting fillets, suets for bird feeders, dropped turkey in there for a few days, I think one of my chicks put some popsicles in it a couple times.

I was thinking in case I expanded, somebody needed to stay with me, I got a deal on some food, someone gave me some :dunno:
I been thinking about hunting and stockpiling the deer meat, I haven't eaten red meat since 2015 but a buddy that hunts told me its the healthiest, said it ain't hardly no fat on this animal

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
I got dibs on that ham slice! You gotta drink a gallon of water per MRE. That shit will block you up!

They don't have that rancid shit anymore and I never ate it. The current meals I'd eat more than any other food if i could. Never had an issue with the new ones. Them old ass brown bags though...man they were terrible. :smh:

lowlite

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They don't have that rancid shit anymore and I never ate it. The current meals I'd eat more than any other food if i could. Never had an issue with the new ones. Them old ass brown bags though...man they were terrible. :smh:

They were just starting to change MRE menu's when I left. Hot dogs, pound cake , etc. I'm gonna see if I can't procure me some new ones, just to see what you talking bout. I couldn't eat some of that shit at all, but if I got to the box first, I'ma pick the shit I can digest!

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
I got dibs on that ham slice! You gotta drink a gallon of water per MRE. That shit will block you up!

Add those T-Rations to that.

They got that Egg omelette with the sausage and the shit is green andthey cut it up to a square block and serve it to you.

And that’s exactly how it looks coming out with you about to bust a blood vessel in your brain trying to push that crap out.

HaHa!!!

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Stopped by a local Walmart earlier today here in Vegas.

They had in one of the aisles a stack of small portable chest freezers going for $169.

They also had small refrigerators in the aisle. The largest was going for $200.

They are perfect if you live in a apartment or condo.

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
Stopped by a local Walmart earlier today here in Vegas.

They had in one of the aisles a stack of small portable chest freezers going for $169.

They also had small refrigerators in the aisle. The largest was going for $200.

They are perfect if you live in a apartment or condo.
same here in Tampa. walmart had a gang of 5' freezers.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man, you're right... I ain't got enough to even cover the bottom of it lol.
I keep a box of whole Red Snapper in there, some bulk whiting fillets, suets for bird feeders, dropped turkey in there for a few days, I think one of my chicks put some popsicles in it a couple times.

I was thinking in case I expanded, somebody needed to stay with me, I got a deal on some food, someone gave me some :dunno:
I been thinking about hunting and stockpiling the deer meat, I haven't eaten red meat since 2015 but a buddy that hunts told me its the healthiest, said it ain't hardly no fat on this animal
My teacher put me on deer meat back in 06

Haven’t ate red meat since.