Yellowstone (2018): 1 Part Justified + 1 Part Sopranos + 1 Part Bonanza + 1 Part Cowboys versus Indians

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Kelsey Chow was getting some heat for playing a Native American. She’s half white and half Chinese. In 2017, when she was cast in Native American roles, she claimed to be descended from the Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians, leading the tribe to issue a statement saying they have no record of Chow, nor did they find any evidence that she is a descendant.

Bitch has the worst body ever.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
If you have Paramount network but missed episodes here and there, check your menu guide this Saturday / Sunday. Seems like they're marathoning a good portion of Yellowstone. Scheduled programming may vary per market.

Empire

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
intro-1594852722.jpg

Don't judge me....

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
I don’t care but I want Jamie to win. How the fuck aren’t you mad that your youngest son killed his brother and went against the family? But your mad that your sheltered 17 year old son let his sister get hysterectomy because he was 17 and did t understand what was going on.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
I don’t care but I want Jamie to win. How the fuck aren’t you mad that your youngest son killed his brother and went against the family? But your mad that your sheltered 17 year old son let his sister get hysterectomy because he was 17 and did t understand what was going on.
My wife feel sorry for Jaimie too. They truly fucked over him, plus Beth killed your wife.

Empire

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Taken from reddit

"The thing that bothers me about Monica is her constant shitty attitude. She always seems to be on her high horse with a holier than thou attitude. She acts like an angel yet she cheated on Kayce and in the episode in S2 she said to kill the people who took her son. Which is the single thing that she claimed to not know Kayce anymore because. On top of all of that, she doesn’t make any sense. It feels like the only thing she wants Kayce around for is sex. She barely talks to him and when she does, she’s complaining. She whines about everything and it extremely ungrateful for all that John has done for her and the sacrifices Kayce has made for her. Her entire character is centered around her native pride and she has a lot of animosity against the white man yet she slept with one and made a child with one. She’s just the most hypocritical character I’ve ever come across and makes the show miserable at times. Nothing Kayce does is good enough for her and she’s always dragging him down making him feel bad about his family’s decisions. Plus showed no sympathy towards Kayce after her psycho brother killed Lee."

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Taken from reddit

"The thing that bothers me about Monica is her constant shitty attitude. She always seems to be on her high horse with a holier than thou attitude. She acts like an angel yet she cheated on Kayce and in the episode in S2 she said to kill the people who took her son. Which is the single thing that she claimed to not know Kayce anymore because. On top of all of that, she doesn’t make any sense. It feels like the only thing she wants Kayce around for is sex. She barely talks to him and when she does, she’s complaining. She whines about everything and it extremely ungrateful for all that John has done for her and the sacrifices Kayce has made for her. Her entire character is centered around her native pride and she has a lot of animosity against the white man yet she slept with one and made a child with one. She’s just the most hypocritical character I’ve ever come across and makes the show miserable at times. Nothing Kayce does is good enough for her and she’s always dragging him down making him feel bad about his family’s decisions. Plus showed no sympathy towards Kayce after her psycho brother killed Lee."
Sounds like they're describing a woman :dunno:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Yellowstone: 1883 | Paramount+ | Super Bowl LV Spot

Yellowstone brings you its origin story. New series streaming in 2021, only on Paramount+.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Kevin Costner praises Tim McGraw's Yellowstone prequel casting

"Dutton looks good on you," Costner said of McGraw joining 1883 alongside wife Faith Hill.
By Joey Nolfi
August 06, 2021 at 11:33 AM EDT

Tim McGraw is galloping into the Yellowstone-verse with a sweet endorsement from series star Kevin Costner.
The two-time Oscar-winning actor praised McGraw's casting in creator-writer Taylor Sheridan's upcoming Yellowstone prequel 1883 by leaving an adorable comment on the performer's Instagram page.
"1883" stars Tim McGraw and Faith Hill, left, and "Yellowstone" star Kevin Costner.

| CREDIT: ALLEN BEREZOVSKY/WIREIMAGE; CAM MCLEOD/PARAMOUNT +
"Dutton looks good on you," Costner wrote as he prepares to pass the reins to McGraw, who will take over in the lead role on the Paramount Network western's spin-off.

McGraw's wife, Faith Hill, also joined 1883 in the role of James Dutton's wife, Margaret, the matriarch of the family who guides them west in search of a better life in Montana.

Oscar-nominated A Star Is Born actor Sam Elliott joined the cast as well in the role of Shea Brennan, described in a press release as a "tough as nails, handsome cowboy with immense sadness in his past. He has the herculean task of guiding a group from Texas to Montana, and he does not suffer fools."
Costner has led the cast of the main Yellowstone series across three seasons, beginning in 2018. The show was recently renewed for a fourth season, set to debut later this year. Another spin-off, 6666, is slated to follow more characters in Texas.
"This is truly a dream job," McGraw said of the franchise expansion in a press statement. "Taylor has found a way of storytelling that brilliantly creates these epic dramas and family sagas with so much depth and creativity. The Duttons are tremendous characters and it's so thrilling to be able to bring them to life. As a kid growing up riding horses, you think about dream jobs like this and I am just so excited to work with this amazing cast and crew."

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
These mofo’s have piss me off putting this shit on the Paramount streaming service instead of the regular cable channel that I have.

Hopefully they do what amc does with walking dead and release the new episodes a week later.

Yellowstone Season 4 Trailer

Debuts November 7, 2021

Last edited:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
They had a Labor Day Marathon on Paramount Plus and I'm just catching up on it now through my DVR. I was on one of my conference calls earlier in the week telling my coworkers about this show...lol

Nice. That's the best way to do it. Avoid all commercials.

Enjoy season 3 - it's solid.

:cheers: