Yellowstone (2018): 1 Part Justified + 1 Part Sopranos + 1 Part Bonanza + 1 Part Cowboys versus Indians

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
@Quek9
@Helico-pterFunk

My partna..just got fired from Lowe's..cause his partna..told Corporate..that he filling out customer survey forms..for his self, not done by the customer...his co-worker partna..just put his pregnant wife and whole fam on the screet..I loaned him 4000.00 to keep them in the house.. they ran thru that that lil shit in 2 months..I tried..brah
I don't trust a soul at work. They only know superficial shit about me. The only thing they know is that I am smarter than them, I work harder than them, and I am not to be fucked with on some emotional shit, which I call intelligent rationalization. Facts, fuck yo feelings.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
I don't trust a soul at work. They only know superficial shit about me. The only thing they know is that I am smarter than them, I work harder than them, and I am not to be fucked with on some emotional shit, which I call intelligent rationalization. Facts, fuck yo feelings.

:cheers:

No credit taken...u have to be a good samaritan..in this shitty 2020.. brah

:cheers:

Texas Catdaddy

the omnipotent one .....
Platinum Member
That shit they did this season with that old dude who we found out used to be ranch hand was pretty wild.

They had that mofo tied to a tree. At first I thought they were gonna cut his dick off cuz he beat up the chick and the Black dude.

What they did cutting off his brand caught me off guard.

And Jamie is about to toughen up. He met his real father and they got veteran actor Will Patton in the role. That cat knows how to play bad guys and got a long resume of doing them. He gonna go wild getting revenge on the Dutton Family for sure.

Shyt is every role that Beck brother ( blue eyed white hair cat) Neill McDonald play is villan .....

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Check out Wentworth, its like the female Oz and more serious Orange is the New Black.

Wentworth is an Australian television drama programme. It was first broadcast on SoHo on 1 May 2013. The series serves as a contemporary reimagining of Prisoner, which ran on Network Ten from 1979 to 1986. Lara Radulovich and David Hannam developed Wentworth from Reg Watson's original concept. The series is set in the modern day and initially focuses on Bea Smith's (Danielle Cormack) early days in prison ...

For the first three seasons, Wentworth was filmed on purpose-built sets in the suburbs of Clayton, Victoria. Starting with the fourth season, production moved to Newport, Victoria. The show has received a mostly positive reception from critics, and the first episode became the most watched Australian drama series premiere in Foxtel history. The series was picked up by several countries, including New Zealand and the UK, where it is titled Wentworth Prison.

An eighth and ninth season have been commissioned. The eighth season premiered on 28 July 2020 and the ninth is set for 2021, with it serving as the final season to the series.

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Maynnnnn...I started season one saturday and finished the whole damn thing last night... The wife kind of watched some of the first episodes of season one...BUT by season 2 she was hooked and I came home and see her sitting the sofa watching season 3 WITHOUT ME!!. We finished last night....loved it...

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Maynnnnn...I started season one saturday and finished the whole damn thing last night... The wife kind of watched some of the first episodes of season one...BUT by season 2 she was hooked and I came home and see her sitting the sofa watching season 3 WITHOUT ME!!. We finished last night....loved it...
Good shit fam. I would be salty if she watch a,show without me.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Started this shit 3 times already. I'll try again. I did the same for season 3 of Fargo. Just couldn't get into it multitasking. After I focused, season 3 was great. Probably just got to focus more on what's going on in this show.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Started this shit 3 times already. I'll try again. I did the same for season 3 of Fargo. Just couldn't get into it multitasking. After I focused, season 3 was great. Probably just got to focus more on what's going on in this show.

I find what helps is keeping the closed captioning on. Or download the eps with same, as sometimes the audio isn't as strong. Helps with following shows with assorted storylines and characters.

Also ... read the episode recaps the week following (or check reviews on Youtube). You'll get different takes and perspectives. Stuff you may have missed, or little hidden gems or easter eggs along the way.

Helps with character names too. Seeing them on screen.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
We are digging it. A lot less violent than the previous 2 seasons. Versus the bikers was cool af. You can tell the they are building up to something. The writing, characters, and story lines are still top notch.

Loved that too. The daytime and nighttime scenes vs them. Really enjoying the show as well. They wrote themselves plenty of angles to work with for season 4 next year. Won’t be dull!

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Loved that too. The daytime and nighttime scenes vs them. Really enjoying the show as well. They wrote themselves plenty of angles to work with for season 4 next year. Won’t be dull!
LOL. Pops don't fuck around. The deputy scene was pretty fucked up too. I think we are on episode 5 of season 3.

We have been taking our time, watching sports, vr and shit. We will probably binge today after she comes back from grocery shopping.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Yellowstone: Season Four; Early Renewal for Paramount Network Series

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
LOL. Pops don't fuck around. The deputy scene was pretty fucked up too. I think we are on episode 5 of season 3.

We have been taking our time, watching sports, vr and shit. We will probably binge today after she comes back from grocery shopping.

Nice. You’ll finish up the season soon. Solid cliffhangers ahead. Not those lame half-assed ones some shows do. Some legit “oh shit” moments.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Interesting note ... for fans of Yellowstone you'll recognize 3 of their cast members (or more?) in this scene from Wind River. Taylor Sheridan doing both projects ...

Taylor Sheridan (born May 21, 1970) is an American screenwriter, director and actor. Sheridan first reached prominence for portraying David Hale in the FX television series Sons of Anarchy.

Sheridan has written several films, including the screenplay for Sicario (2015), for which he was nominated for the Writers Guild of America Award for Best Original Screenplay. He was nominated for the Academy Award for Best Original Screenplay for Hell or High Water (2016), which was nominated for four Oscars, including Best Picture. Sheridan also wrote and directed the 2017 crime film Wind River and wrote Sicario's 2018 sequel. He co-created the Paramount Network television series Yellowstone.

Wind River is a 2017 neo-Western murder mystery film written and directed by Taylor Sheridan. The film stars Jeremy Renner and Elizabeth Olsen as a U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service tracker and an FBI agent, respectively, who try to solve a murder on the Wind River Indian Reservation in Wyoming. Gil Birmingham, Jon Bernthal and Graham Greene also star.