YEEZY on Jimmy Kimmel...People gone be talking about this

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
Kanye and those who think like him are legit lost souls. Think about how insane it is to lecture at and berate folks for not showing enough "love" or "compassion" when the figurehead of our polity acts like a mean, stupid, narcisssitic, snot-nosed 12 year old.

It's like when folks pretend cops and robbers need to be held to the same standard, how dumb is this line of thinking?! Lol

Lecturing folks for having an understandable reaction to the fuckery of their elected leader is about as stupid as stupid gets. No words of wisdom for the 'leader of the free world' then? No expectation of a higher standard for that dude? I'd respect it more if he had the depth of intellect to support Trump in a more tangential way (ie... 'this is the garbage we brought on ourselves as a nation in a very real sense, so own it!') but he's just such a fuckin shallow thinker.... shit hurts 'cause I used to admire this dude a lot. Live and learn I guess :smh:

Last edited:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
http://2dopeboyz.com/2018/08/10/dj-muggs-doom-assassinate-kanye-west-video/

dj-muggs-kanye-lead.jpg

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
He’s at peace in his white world........for now.

But eventually his kids will grow up, marry white and erase his black legacy ( see MJ ).

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I watched the entire interview. It wasn't as outlandish as people on here made it seem. I don't agree with him on some of the stuff he is saying but he didn't sound insane. I believe his stance on things would change if things affected him or his family directly. If his kids were in one of those camps, I doubt he'd be so supportive of Trump and his policies. I believe he just admires Trump's ability to rant and have people support him. Its an ego thing, I think.

Eclipse99

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Interview wasnt that bad, I can relate to some of what he was saying...but I think people are more motivated based on Maslow's Heirarchy of Needs more so than fear & love