YEEZY on Jimmy Kimmel...People gone be talking about this

fame3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is why we dont have watch the throne part 2 cuz ye crazy. It seemed like kim got him brain washed . He talks like a white girl. I dont get how he raps like that and then talks totally different on tv. He bi polar for real.

hajjibear

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This nigga has been around too many white people that pat him on the back and give him props and encoragement for what he thinks is being a deep person/thinker. This fool lives in his crazy ideas and not reality. That's why he was stumped by Jimmys question, because he gave him reality not an idea. You can't hug away hate nigga.

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
I saw nothing wrong with him. He seemed normal.

Put the joint down now! His conversation was totally spaced out.

That last question putting his own words back to him gave him a case of vapor lock.

Last edited:

2Klub

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That’s the best interview Kanye has done in a while. I don’t think his thoughts and rational were that good. He did have one gem, his metaphor of the coffee table but other than that, he contradicted himself here and there, or was wrong about some things.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Kimmel saved him at the end by going to commercial.

I'm convinced "Get Out" was written with the Kardashian family/victims in mind.

A white man's mind exists in Kanye's body.

No wonder Lamar Odom seemingly had so many "episodes."....dude literally was trying to get out.

TheAlias

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I want to root for the brother.

I DO root for the brother.

But that nigga makes it hard to sometimes.

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
When muthafukahs got no legs left to stand on they always start talking that love bullshit.

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
Typical condescending white liberal bullshit. A black person doesn't agree with you so you try to talk him down like he's 6. They would never do this shit to a CAC republican.

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
Typical condescending white liberal bullshit. A black person doesn't agree with you so you try to talk him down like he's 6. They would never do this shit to a CAC republican.
Jimmy was talking to him like he was 6? i don't see it