Y'all got some big booty EMS workers in NY

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I approve of this statement. I was going to NY for work so much between 2011 - 2016, I though about moving up that joint....The dominican women are bad as shit....Penn Station would have so many hoes just walking around...My GOD

You understand my pain

I can't go back around that way

Might relapse

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Too NYC...for me,you might have to fight her at some point.
Yup. Throw dat bitch right in the Hudson. :yes: Head first of course. :yes:

jHkCKl.jpg

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She ready to suck balls and eat a bitch ass with 3 shots of Espolon repasodo and 5 pulls of some weed.. she gonna bring the bitch and cook you some Spanish food.. she gonna watch you eat her food and if you enjoy it and compliment her cooking she gonna try to suck the skin off your dick the whole night

She likes for you to smack her ass in public like you own it and likes to get grab by the back of the neck and talk shit. She likes to dress provocative so that you and her can go pussy hunting cause she know she lesbian bait
He done gave the whole playbook….

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
:puke::puke::puke:

This is WHAT living in the Matrix does to these knuckleheaded niggaz. They so used to looking at grimace and Stay Puft Marshmallow Man that think this shit is fly bitches. Niggaz don't even know what fly women look like anymore. You got two sumo wrestlers up here getting niggaz hot in their pants. Anything looks good to them these days.

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor

This is WHAT living in the Matrix does to these knuckleheaded niggaz. They so used to looking at grimace and Stay Puft Marshmallow Man that think this shit is fly bitches. Niggaz don't even know what fly women look like anymore. You got two sumo wrestlers up here getting niggaz hot in their pants. Anything looks good to them these days.
Bro

DragonXJC

I joke and I know things
BGOL Investor
She’s recently single and showing more. Onlyfans is up but don’t expect anything good yet.

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I agree, no lies told here

King_of_Posts

Rising Star
Registered
These hoes look rough. I like my women a lot more polished then these ducks.

Aggressive women don't turn me off, but these women have somemasculine traits. I've been to NY a couple times and know they have FAR better looking women on just an average day.