Y'all got some big booty EMS workers in NY

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Nah if you laying good pipe she'll be aggressive but it will be all show. When you fuck any nyc chick right they'll talk shit to you WHILE turning around to be face down ass up for you.
Facts

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Definitely wouldn't be tryin to wife up that hyena but I don't get why you guys are put off because a bitch is aggressive. At the end of the night, I've got the dick and she's got the pussy. That only works one way: with her wide open in submission. So she can act a fool all she wants when we're not fuckin. I can either leave, throw her out or hang up the phone. That's how I deal with aggressive hoz.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Definitely wouldn't be tryin to wife up that hyena but I don't get why you guys are put off because a bitch is aggressive. At the end of the night, I've got the dick and she's got the pussy. That only works one way: with her wide open in submission. So she can act a fool all she wants when we're not fuckin. I can either leave, throw her out or hang up the phone. That's how I deal with aggressive hoz.

pimp-498-x-278-gif-z6368x5zemffxqzo.gif

sorcererforemost

Rising Star
Registered
You can avoid all of that by messing with a woman who isn't aggressive.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
She ready to suck balls and eat a bitch ass with 3 shots of Espolon repasodo and 5 pulls of some weed.. she gonna bring the bitch and cook you some Spanish food.. she gonna watch you eat her food and if you enjoy it and compliment her cooking she gonna try to suck the skin off your dick the whole night

She likes for you to smack her ass in public like you own it and likes to get grab by the back of the neck and talk shit. She likes to dress provocative so that you and her can go pussy hunting cause she know she lesbian bait

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
I approve of this statement. I was going to NY for work so much between 2011 - 2016, I though about moving up that joint....The dominican women are bad as shit....Penn Station would have so many hoes just walking around...My GOD

3rd Ave 116th st in Harlem, 125th street in Harlem, Fordham Rd in the Bronx....:itsawrap:

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
3rd Ave 116th st in Harlem, 125th street in Harlem, Fordham Rd in the Bronx....:itsawrap:

Yeah I probably would have packed my bags....DC has all nationalities when it comes to women, but it's not alot of Dominican women in the DMV area.. That shit was insane

I remember going to Sue's Rendezvous for my 25th birthday and damn near had a heart attack after getting a few lap dances from some Dominican chicks.....

parisian

International
International Member
She ready to suck balls and eat a bitch ass with 3 shots of Espolon repasodo and 5 pulls of some weed.. she gonna bring the bitch and cook you some Spanish food.. she gonna watch you eat her food and if you enjoy it and compliment her cooking she gonna try to suck the skin off your dick the whole night

She likes for you to smack her ass in public like you own it and likes to get grab by the back of the neck and talk shit. She likes to dress provocative so that you and her can go pussy hunting cause she know she lesbian bait

Damn @tallblacknyc... it be like that?? :cheers:

and you're probably speaking from experience too... :lol: